Page 341 of 744 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I'd rather keep the Jabari connection. M'Baku needs some fam.
    Its hard to do QDJ without feeling its a repeat of the first movie in some way. The best I got so far is M'Baku chased her parents out of the Jabari lands and Tchalla relocated them to America before she was born. Then the parents die in a car accident or something and Tchalla sends War Dogs posing as her grandparents? To help with the age issues, it could have happened during the 10 years he was BP without being King.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Its hard to do QDJ without feeling its a repeat of the first movie in some way. The best I got so far is M'Baku chased her parents out of the Jabari lands and Tchalla relocated them to America before she was born. Then the parents die in a car accident or something and Tchalla sends War Dogs posing as her grandparents? To help with the age issues, it could have happened during the 10 years he was BP without being King.
    Yeah, something has to give with QDJ. She can't keep all her comic attributes.

She is either going to have to be pure NY american who works with the outreach program or is "gifted" a visit to Wakanda with no real Wakandan roots

or she is going to have to be a young Jabari warrior getting introduced to all the wonders of "real" Wakanda. Becomes best friends with Shuri or something. And he is called "queenie" because she is next in line after M'baku or something and sassy.

You really can't have both I don't think.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This is why even though it makes no sense whatsoever and is counterproductive, I can't shake the feeling that this very same Marvel office just can't be serious about putting Black Panther in a position of prominence. This is not tolerated by companies that have ambition and goals. D.C. snatched the breath from a top writer on the feeling he might be doing wild ish with Batman! How is Marvel not seeing that Coates putting out work that is hitting maybe 1 1/2 notes. I agree with you and have wondering this for a while now as pure synergy continues to be drained from work of Panther movie and Hickman treatment.
    Thing is, look at his Cap book. Of he was pulling the isht he is doing in BP, bet money they would snatch the wind under his sails quick. But with BP, it's not only allowed, it's passed off as "groundbreaking work" despite contributing nothing positive to the mythos and always shoveling negativity and stereotypes in as the "new continuity" and it all takes away from the greatness of the mythos. Dude has a serious inability to write straight black males as though he hates it. Of he Could find a way to get rid of Tchalla and keep the franchise going I have little doubt he wouldn't jump all over that

The Avengers game kinda looks... kinda shitty lol?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

ugh that new Avengers game. Pass.

They didn't even show gameplay. The character designs feel like they were Final Fantasy character templates. I can live with most of the designs outside of the Captain America design I guess....even tho that Hank Pym design is just some random dude.

I was hoping for BP in the game and now I'm not even considering buying this game without BP.... even then its a maybe.

I just realized they didn't show Hawkeye and I'm okay with that. MCU Hawkeye is kind of forgettable imo.

How long were they working on thsi game?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

They didn't even show gameplay. The character designs feel like they were Final Fantasy character templates. I can live with most of the designs outside of the Captain America design I guess....even tho that Hank Pym design is just some random dude.

I was hoping for BP in the game and now I'm not even considering buying this game without BP.... even then its a maybe.

I just realized they didn't show Hawkeye and I'm okay with that. MCU Hawkeye is kind of forgettable imo.

People were mad about Hawkeye missing. So random... when did he get such a following.

They did say characters will be released for free.

Whole game looks weird. Like PS3 at best weird. Gaming past it by

Comparing these graphics to GoW or HZD or Spider-Man... ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

He can be seen fighting in a screenshot during the conference
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 06-11-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black panther #12 (marvel) - 20,993

shuri #8 (marvel) - 14,486
    I know this is late, but if Coates keeps going on this route regarding sells numbers hopefully he will be replaced with another writer. That's what it appears happened for Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's not like Coates needs this job, so in all likelihood if he didn't like writing this character he wouldn't be.
    Lol, bro let be real just for a moment. Most of know that he is really writing for Wakanda more so than T'challa.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Hawkeye and BP not in this game = screw you
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

People complained about UA3 mobile game character designs and Square went "hold my bear"

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

The little bits of gameplay you can see actually look good I think, but that trailer in itself was just badly cut and the art directions/graphics do not look great at all.

I'm optimistic about BP appearing down the line though.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Didn't know there was a new character called Black and Silver Panther :P

Joles aside the silver is distracting and those boots are weird, but it's just okay.

Edit: double post