Page 15 of 744 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Apparently a lot of people are thinking there is some bad blood between Chadwick and the rest of the cast given by their appearance at the Globes. I didn't watch it, but folks are saying their appearance on stage was awkward and you could sense the tension.
    It's funny how you when hear reports that "a lot of people", or "some people" hold that sort of opinion, it's almost always second hand....

Seems like Don McGregor was approached by Marvel for something

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...-tell-us-more/

Since he is really only known for BP stuff....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Good year to all.
    Redjack, do you have any insight on how Disney/Marvel decides the animation style for the show?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Seems like Don McGregor was approached by Marvel for something

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01...-tell-us-more/

Since he is really only known for BP stuff....
    It could be Killraven, but I tend to agree Black Panther.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It could be Killraven, but I tend to agree Black Panther.
    Maybe it's both, and we're getting an Eric Killraven book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    Good year to all.
    Redjack, do you have any insight on how Disney/Marvel decides the animation style for the show?
    LOL.

Nope. They made the decision WAAAAAY up in the heights. But i was happy with it.

Mighty Member

"I keep everything in mind, Shuri."

T'Challa
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    LOL.

Nope. They made the decision WAAAAAY up in the heights. But i was happy with it.
    That’s cool; I’m always curious of style decisions in visual entertainment, and usually perplexed at the choices some of the larger companies make.

Quote Originally Posted by Gessela View Post
    That’s cool; I’m always curious of style decisions in visual entertainment, and usually perplexed at the choices some of the larger companies make.
    here's my feeling- just mine.

Marvel decided they wanted to change direction style-wise and, to a degree, content-wise. This is part of why I was brought in. I think the tone change started during SECRET WARS. My mandate was to take it all the way. the redesign of both our show and the Spidey show is part of that as well. The styles of these shows is basically visually consistent, with Spidey debuting well in advance of BPQ.

Personally I love the new designs. Ant-Man was awesome. Bearded Thor? Come ON! Awesome.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I can certainly agree with Ant-Man, and Iron Man wasn't bad, either. As for the episode(s), loved it. Absolutely loved it. Having my two most favorite characters interact in Part 2 was just the icing on top of a very sweet cake and I loved the mutual respect they parted with.
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 01-07-2019 at 06:56 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ant-Man's design was awesome and I loved how Hawkeye looked during the Madame Masque episode. Personally the art style works for me. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I can certainly agree with Ant-Man, and Iron Man wasn't bad, either. As for the episode(s), loved it. Absolutely loved it. Having my two most favorite characters interact in Part 2 was just the icing on top of a very sweet cake and I loved the mutual respect they parted with.
    We worked really hard to keep the x over episode consistent with the style of the Spidey show while retaining our own flavor. People seem to dig it so, yay,

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

We worked really hard to keep the x over episode consistent with the style of the Spidey show while retaining our own flavor. People seem to dig it so, yay,
    Sounds like a win-win. I did like the part where Black Panther reasoned with Spider-Man based on the fact that both of them have had their actions misinterpreted and misunderstood --- if not deliberately misrepresented --- to be those of criminals rather than heroes. Part 1 was good, too; I rather appreciated that the so-called bad guy was more concerned with the risk to innocent lives incurred by the so-called good guy(s) trying to bring him in, as it was an intriguing demonstration of the reality that things weren't nearly as black-and-white as the Avengers (and the Winter Soldier) wanted to believe. Of course, that same reality did come into play with how Spider-Man and Black Panther ended their interaction in Part 2, so I was definitely there for that as well. All in all, I'm looking forward to the next episode(s) already.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Sounds like a win-win. I did like the part where Black Panther reasoned with Spider-Man based on the fact that both of them have had their actions misinterpreted and misunderstood --- if not deliberately misrepresented --- to be those of criminals rather than heroes. Part 1 was good, too; I rather appreciated that the so-called bad guy was more concerned with the risk to innocent lives incurred by the so-called good guy(s) trying to bring him in, as it was an intriguing demonstration of the reality that things weren't nearly as black-and-white as the Avengers (and the Winter Soldier) wanted to believe. Of course, that same reality did come into play with how Spider-Man and Black Panther ended their interaction in Part 2, so I was definitely there for that as well. All in all, I'm looking forward to the next episode(s) already.
    What is the Heart of Wakanda?

Hint: The Movies and comics won't help you guess.

What is the Heart of Wakanda?

Hint: The Movies and comics won't help you guess.
    My first guess would be something tied to the Great Mound. Either the original vibranium meteorite, or something inside it (a large gem, perhaps?).