Page 101 of 744 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    phylicia as Bast, Denzel as Achebe? Yes please!
    I don't know about that for Denzel. He has too much screen swagger to not be the lead actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't know about that for Denzel. He has too much screen swagger to not be the lead actor.
    Part of me hopes they would save Denzel for a Blue Marvel project. But that's probably not likely all around.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Part of me hopes they would save Denzel for a Blue Marvel project. But that's probably not likely all around.
    I don't see that for him either. It doesn't fit his style of acting. Has he ever done a movie that requires a large amount of CG or over the top action?

Book of Eli?

Denzel clearly enjoys beating people up with his new found old man strength and abilities in popcorn flicks (Equalizer 1 & 2. Mag Seven, 2 Guns, Eli, etc). It wouldn't be a stretch for him to be a topical superhero for some hefty checks and a director he's worked with before. Green screen wouldn't be a deal breaker lol.

The problem is he's not getting any younger and, in the case of Adam specifically, Captain Marvel pretty much jacked his entire narrative and got the perfect alley oop for it. Oh wait look, another all powerful hero named Marvel who predates most the other characters but been MIA all this time... until now!

Ehhh. They'd have to get creative
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

I suppose I'm ok with Blade (instead of Killmonger) being the Vegeta to Black Panther's Goku. Too much of a hassle to position Erik in that role at this point (with him being dead and all), whereas Eric has the right type of loud combative dickhead personality to compliment T'Challa's more passive-aggressive dickhead persona. And while both Eric and Erik have comparable physical traits to BP, Eric has an easier road for distinction from BP if muthafuckas ever choose to expand or evolve his vampire abilities... like how writers expand and evolve BP's tech and use of vibranium.

Plus Eric and T'Challa appearing on the big screen together would be a top-3 Wrestlemania moment. The crowd reaction would be deafening
    Black Panther vs Thor

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Honestly, as far as villains that might appear in a Black Panther movie (or could appear in any Marvel movie), Denzel for Moses Magnum keeps coming up in my head as something he would have fun with. I don't remember Black Panther actually having much interaction with him, though, so I hesitate to say he should be the next BP villain, even if it's been suggested and would be a good fit.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Denzel as Moses Magnum

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Honestly, as far as villains that might appear in a Black Panther movie (or could appear in any Marvel movie), Denzel for Moses Magnum keeps coming up in my head as something he would have fun with. I don't remember Black Panther actually having much interaction with him, though, so I hesitate to say he should be the next BP villain, even if it's been suggested and would be a good fit.
    Yeah, I wouldn't say Moses has interected with Tchalla enough to call him a rogue. Still, Ant-mans swcond villain was Ghost, so ya never know.

If they did hypothetically get Denzel, I would think it would be for a high profile role thats potentially repeatable.

BANNED

Killmonger#4 was legit as hell..

This needed to be 6 issues not 5...

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post

Yeah, it's really good. The art and writing are way above what I frankly expect for mini's like this.

Might be cool if Marvel were to use this as a basis for one of those shows on the Disney streaming service like Loki and Scarlet Witch. If Jordan was willing to do it of course.

Avengers #14 was fiya!

vampires!

vampires!!

vampires!!!
    Black Panther vs Thor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, it's really good. The art and writing are way above what I frankly expect for mini's like this.

Might be cool if Marvel were to use this as a basis for one of those shows on the Disney streaming service like Loki and Scarlet Witch. If Jordan was willing to do it of course.
    I don't want to spoil anything but I wonder going forward if they will
    Give a little backstory on that mini surprise \reveal

That was fire.

I don't want to spoil anything but I wonder going forward if they will
    Give a little backstory on that mini surprise \reveal
    If Loki can get a show, in theory Killmonger can. I imagine marvel and Disney would love to make it if Jordan hypothetically was on board.

As far as this mini, I do wonder if we're starting to get to the roots of his power upgrade. Obviously hes not there yet, but it's maybe a start.