Page 105 of 744 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 11160

Thanks for the updates. I decide after I read it later tonight. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    We will have to wait until Issue #5 to find out...
    "Keep reading! It'll all make sense in the end!"

I didn't buy it when Hickman was spinning his wheels, and I don't buy it now, because if I've learned one thing, in 40 years of reading comics, it's that stories like this almost never get wrapped up neatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't think so, there were some old scans I remember seeing where Tchalla meets Erik in a NY apartment or something. The Marvel wiki says the same, but they might have updated it for Rise.
    Jungle Action #16. It's a flashback narrated by Venomm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    (1) The flash back of his origin/motivation with Klaw/Wakanda in the first issue, (2)Bast telling him to come home, and (3) leopard lady in this issue... were probably the 3 relevant things that I was like, oh ok that's cool.

Everything else would've been better if it was a plot centered around him becoming a master level fighter, shooter, Machiavellian, and overall kill... monger'er (roll credits!), and then have the necessary characters to tell that story replace the ones we got here. Instead of bench warmer mercs on 10-day contracts working for Kingpin, i'd have had them be master level killers in different disciplines (unaffiliated with kingpin) and then over a time skip with accompanying Rocky montage music, we'd see them not only teach Erik their crafts but see Erik excel in all of it, to their surprise. After that, then put together whatever tragic plot that gets them all killed (or whatever) and leaves Erik fully realized. But this current, unskilled Erik, he don't deserve to put on the Vegeta armor
    This team should of been an elite killer group. They all have powers except Erik.. yet he is the most dangerous of them all, we should of seen Rockyesque montage of them just racking on kills like it's a freaking game. They should of gotten shields attention enough that they were worried they might become a problem, they send widow and a team of redshirts after them, they kill them all, widow escapes send then Q the tragedy that the team starts dying off. Right now we are seeing S1 Coates T'Challa in killmonger... But literally everything but the plot of good.

But that Vegeta armor bit... That got me...

BANNED

Hill's Killmonger is excellent I have know idea why people are complaining. ..

Co-sign. Enjoying this series.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Dude Avengers was straight fire! Looks like Aaron finally aknowledged T'Challa has the force push as well on this issue. Now it can become a staple (I count it to the MCU) and the solar flare?? HELL yeah! T'Challa be pulling out all the toys.

BTW does anyone else think that T'Challa should have some of those cool ass accent's on his mask like shown in the panel?

Naw, they were in Wakanda, those where T'challa's people.
    Nah they aren't Wakandan

Edit: beat me to it lol.

I thought it was the force push to be honest, I didn't think it was something new. After The panel it shows his habit charged up still so I assumed it was the push. It check's all the boxes
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 02-06-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    They make Blade's job look kinda easy tho

Hmmm

First Eden and now Eric is getting outsourced
    Not like vampires are that tough in a world that has planet eaters, walking Gods, etc.

Though I don't know why they keep acting like this is Blade's first time as an Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Not like vampires are that tough in a world that has planet eaters, walking Gods, etc.

Though I don't know why they keep acting like this is Blade's first time as an Avenger
    On paper I agree vamps aren't that tough given the gazillion weaknesses they have.

But this dude and his dog allowed himself to be captured by thr Avengers. So he must believe he can take them if need be. We'll see what this guys got next ish.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Killmonger was very enjoyable. The vision of the Leopard goddess was interesting, although I prefer it more in a symbolic sense because do we need yet another Wakandan animal deity? Especially since Killmonger has his Leopard, but isn't known for being overly religious.

The opening of the Avengers issue was absurd, but it redeemed itself by the end into a pretty good story. Most of my thoughts aren't Black Panther-related, so I'll save them until someone makes a thread for the story. I did love the "they're not human"/"they're human" split between Tony and T'Challa. T'Challa doesn't relish killing, but sometimes sees it as necessary. Stark had to rationalize what he was doing to get through it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Killmonger was very enjoyable. The vision of the Leopard goddess was interesting, although I prefer it more in a symbolic sense because do we need yet another Wakandan animal deity? Especially since Killmonger has his Leopard, but isn't known for being overly religious.

The opening of the Avengers issue was absurd, but it redeemed itself by the end into a pretty good story. Most of my thoughts aren't Black Panther-related, so I'll save them until someone makes a thread for the story. I did love the "they're not human"/"they're human" split between Tony and T'Challa. T'Challa doesn't relish killing, but sometimes sees it as necessary. Stark had to rationalize what he was doing to get through it.
    I don't have rhe issue in front of me ... any chance that was Hathor instead of some brand new goddess. From my recollection she did look more like a Leopard than lion though.

Go back and read... some of us said why it was disappointing lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Go back and read... some of us said why it was disappointing lol
    Exactly, i mean, most people here have said everything except the plot is good.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't have rhe issue in front of me ... any chance that was Hathor instead of some brand new goddess. From my recollection she did look more like a Leopard than lion though.
    Very clearly had leopard spots, yeah. There would be no reason to reference the Lion Goddess. That's definitely never been Killmonger's thing. It's an allusion to his pet Preyy.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I like the Avengers issue. I like the Avengers Assemble Dracula design better though.