Page 118 of 744 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 11160

I was at Lego Land today with BP shirt on

Some white dude YELLED out "WAKANDA FOREVER" and threw up the wakands salute

I was confused as hell, just got done scolding my three year old, I thought I was being mocked, thought I was gonna be on socisl media brawling in lego land

Then he came closer, loudly said "i cant wait til End Game " gave me a hi five and disappeared into the crowd

So, if some lurker was at lego land today, sry i did not reciprocate, i was mightily confused
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It wasn't me. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Press coverage?
    I guess so. Screw quality, good character development, proper mythos building and elevation. Just get literary people who gives zero ishts about BP to give Coates asspats while he alienates BP fans

B-b-but he has so many fans! He's a best-selling writer! :P

Oh isht! Your right! His Twitter followers! All those fans who stuck with him all these years and boosted his sales.. BoG you are truly the MVP of the BP appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Oh isht! Your right! His Twitter followers! All those fans who stuck with him all these years and boosted his sales.. BoG you are truly the MVP of the BP appreciation thread
    The benefit of experience, Brother Ezyo1000. Years of experience… and snark.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I was confused as hell, just got done scolding my three year old, I thought I was being mocked, thought I was gonna be on socisl media brawling in lego land

Then he came closer, loudly said "i cant wait til End Game " gave me a hi five and disappeared into the crowd

So, if some lurker was at lego land today, sry i did not reciprocate, i was mightily confused
    Just had to be that guy that takes alllll the fun out the lego store huh? Not every white guy posts on the Marvel Studios reddit y'know!

(Don't worry BoG, i got your back )
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Pretty much this, Okoye has been his ride or die chick since day one, and she is getting reaping the benefits of always being there for him. Notice how the MA with their no one man, we can stand on our own, have faded to the way side. Where as Okoye has gotten a promotion, general of the Wakandan arny, director of AoW, and rolling in the 1.3billy rewards. Just get Shuri to a defined role that different and distinct from T'Challa, Maybe get Nunakia and we good. Oh and get Winston M'Baku in here to be T'Challas boi.
    Coates took the Doras away... only for Aaron to make the Doras irrelevant by virtue of promoting Okoye to Director of the Agents of Wakanda.

The Doras were cool n all but largely a bunch of nameless glorified red shirts who couldn't stand on their own (WoW) without a BP, and now Okoye (the GOAT Dora) is on to bigger and better things as a boss bitch (i say that with endearment, like Cardi B) in the bigger sandbox of the marvel universe.

Just need NuNakia and W'Baku, and the cypher will be complete
    Black Panther vs Thor

Ah yes, the great "twitter follower" debates from 2016 was GOAT-level delusion by the Coates fans. We'll never forget

We were truly blessed to have been witness
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

This reminds me of that SNL episode where Chadwick hosted and they did a skit where these fans were coming out of seeing Black Panther and the white ones kept doing an awful version of the Wakanda salute to the side-eye of the black fans and Chadwick .

Did someone say twit followers?

Where dey go?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Did someone say twit followers?

Where dey go?
    Black Panther vs Thor

Not tumbleweeds!

Everybody's talking about BP Quest, Marvel Knights, Killmonger and BP vs DP.

Space Wakanda is...…….

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Coates took the Doras away... only for Aaron to make the Doras irrelevant by virtue of promoting Okoye to Director of the Agents of Wakanda.

The Doras were cool n all but largely a bunch of nameless glorified red shirts who couldn't stand on their own (WoW) without a BP, and now Okoye (the GOAT Dora) is on to bigger and better things as a boss bitch (i say that with endearment, like Cardi B) in the bigger sandbox of the marvel universe.

Just need NuNakia and W'Baku, and the cypher will be complete
    Coates got rid of the Dora milaje (a cool name) in favor of a lamer name midnight angels, and torpedoed his pet Characters and then let gay abd Nnedi utterly destroy them.

Fact is, Like the HZ, they can either be high tier redshirts or they can actually become something. Okoye is the key for the Dora's. Hunter or Akili or Kasper is the key for the HZ, or maybe Nunakia is who knows. But I think Okoye beibg the boss, and leading the Dora's and Wakandan army is the right way to go.

By the way, we going with W'Baku, M'Duke, or Win'Baku??? We need to clear it up

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Not tumbleweeds!

Everybody's talking about BP Quest, Marvel Knights, Killmonger and BP vs DP.

Space Wakanda is...…….
    .... Being debated on whether or not it's an else world story because the greater MU has the REAL T'Challa putting in work while space Wakanda T'Challa takes 8 issue's to barely move the plot a needle forward.. I swear it's like watching DBZ again as a kid where it took them 3 episodes to power up