Page 14 of 744 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Apparently a lot of people are thinking there is some bad blood between Chadwick and the rest of the cast given by their appearance at the Globes. I didn't watch it, but folks are saying their appearance on stage was awkward and you could sense the tension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    If not Durant, how about Westbrook?
    I could see Killmonger arguing in the barbershop about how good Westbrook really is while the rest of th shop goes, "TRIPLE DOUBLES DONT MEAN ANYTHING!"

I'll allow it.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Apparently a lot of people are thinking there is some bad blood between Chadwick and the rest of the cast given by their appearance at the Globes. I didn't watch it, but folks are saying their appearance on stage was awkward and you could sense the tension.
    I mean, anything is possible, kinda sounds like bullshit though.

I mean, anytime the film gets back into headlines, the same series of BS starts happening all over again.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I haven't heard about this. Is there beef on with cast of the Black Panther and Chadwick or the members of the Glob?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I didn't watch it, but it sounds weird to me. These guys are actors, so you'd think even if there legitimately was tension between then they'd be able to hide it for one evening.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean, anything is possible, kinda sounds like bullshit though.

I mean, anytime the film gets back into headlines, the same series of BS starts happening all over again.
    ommmfg they're beefing, they don't like each other, they're gonna walk out on disney, black pantehr 2 is doomed, IT'S THE END OF HTE WORLD!!111 bLACK PeopLE CAnt HAve ANNNNNYYYTHING!

^^^ is this the reaction people want? lol

Chadwick can't cross his arms these days without being audited for enthusiasm. "Awww ****, his smile waivered a second, shoulders sagged! blakc pantehr 2 is doomed! "
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    ommmfg they're beefing, they don't like each other, they're gonna walk out on disney, black pantehr 2 is doomed, IT'S THE END OF HTE WORLD!!111 bLACK PeopLE CAnt HAve ANNNNNYYYTHING!

^^^ is this the reaction people want? lol

Chadwick can't cross his arms these days without being audited for enthusiasm. "Awww ****, his smile waivered a second, shoulders sagged! blakc pantehr 2 is doomed! "

OMG I can feel the tension! You can tell Chadwick is gonna drop out! Definintely gonna resurrect Killmonger, he was right anywya! I bet Letita hates them all that is why she's not in the picture!! BP2 is gonna be retited "Okoye and Shuri" for sure! 300mil WW sales maximum!

BP was overrated anyway so good!

I'm a black panther fan though but...

/s

(yo when did Lupita get those muscles though?)

OMG I can feel the tension! You can tell Chadwick is gonna drop out! Definintely gonna resurrect Killmonger, he was right anywya! I bet Letita hates them all that is why she's not in the picture!! BP2 is gonna be retited "Okoye and Shuri" for sure! 300mil WW sales maximum!

/s

The sky is falling!!!

Black Panther vs Thor

Wait, so the golden globes was last night? lol

I live under a rock

But i can tell you every NBA team that played last night!
    Black Panther vs Thor

I don't give a F about this hearsay, it's all garbage, we all know the BP crew is tight. People just looking for isht. When we gonna get to the real discussion of how Redjack killed it last night

/s

Chadwick like "Wakanada sometimes" now lol...

So I was catching up on Panther's quest....that dude said: "I'm a King..I don't vote.." to Thor, cut Wakanda off from the rest of the world again, and basically told the Avengers " I ain't gotta tell y'all ish." Cartoon T'challa does NOT play!!!

The more and more I look at the outfit...the comics are seriously dropping the ball because the PQ habit is on point! Not only does that look need to be in the comics...but I NEED a action figure of this look. Even one of those 10 dollar kid ones...just give me elbow and knee articulation and we good. I need to check out the KillMonger episode(s) to see what he looked like. Definitely adding this to the Blu Ray collection! Everyone involved in this show has gone above and beyond!!

I'm getting back to the blog finally. I think.

First thing I am doing is overhauling the feats list. It is simply too big as is and needs to be broken up into categories.

Here are the categories I am going to roll with I think:

Strength- self explanatory

Speed and Agility- self explanatory

Intelligence and Prep- this covers stuff T'challa explicitly made/designed on panel, prep feats, and mid fight intelligence

Technological- these includes tech t'challa has used. so this includes the vibranium mesh, energy dagger, on down to knock out gas, ect. A lot of this stuff he used but wasn't explicitely shown to be designed by T'challa. Little bit of judgement goes in whether it ends up here or in Intelligence/prep. The list gets too damn big if I combine them.

Durability- self explanatory

Enhanced Senses: smell, hearing, sight feats essentially

Combat: this serves as a catch all for things that don't fit along with stuff like nerve strikes, sneaking up on people, telepathic blocking, weilding the IG, ect

Do you think something should be added, combined, or broken up?

I'm getting back to the blog finally. I think.

First thing I am doing is overhauling the feats list. It is simply too big as is and needs to be broken up into categories.

Here are the categories I am going to roll with I think:

Strength- self explanatory

Speed and Agility- self explanatory

Intelligence and Prep- this covers stuff T'challa explicitly made/designed on panel, prep feats, and mid fight intelligence

Technological- these includes tech t'challa has used. so this includes the vibranium mesh, energy dagger, on down to knock out gas, ect. A lot of this stuff he used but wasn't explicitely shown to be designed by T'challa. Little bit of judgement goes in whether it ends up here or in Intelligence/prep. The list gets too damn big if I combine them.

Durability- self explanatory

Enhanced Senses: smell, hearing, sight feats essentially

Combat: this serves as a catch all for things that don't fit along with stuff like nerve strikes, sneaking up on people, telepathic blocking, weilding the IG, ect

Do you think something should be added, combined, or broken up?
    Well, he does have command of Wakanda. The countries military capability and technological resources should been considered when analyzing T’Challa prep abilities.

I checked with my deep undercover Wardog connects and here is the real truth behind the Black Panther cast beef...

Black Panther: "Nakia, why are you doing this after all that we have been through together?"

Nakia: "It's nothing personal it's just that you are Wakanda A Minute and he is Wakanda Forever... I mean like FOREVER if you know what I mean!"

Black Panther: "I don't know what you mean... Explain!"

Nakia: "He's taller in that proportional way and he does not need the heart shape herb to enhance ANYTHING!"

Black Panther: "Let me get this straight... I get Thanos snapped into ash and the first person that you turned to in my absence is M'baku!"

Nakia: "That Great Gorilla aint monkeying around please believe it... Man-ape for the win all day every day!"

Just then M'baku arrives in authentic King Kong skin feet pajamas holding a bottle of Wakanda's finest wine dancing like he just won the lottery.

M'baku: "Witness the might of the Jabari first hand baby!"

Black Panther: "WTF!"

Nakia: "Sorry T'charlie I gotta go Big Daddy is calling... Deuces!"

M'baku: "Get over here my queen and show me your Wardog tattoo mmmmm mmm!"

Nakia: "You so crazy!'

M'baku: "We both crazy it's just US from now on!"

Wakanda For... OOPS I mean Wakanda A Minute!!!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    Well, he does have command of Wakanda. The countries military capability and technological resources should been considered when analyzing T’Challa prep abilities.
    Well, the tech stuff he uses personally would go in the tech section.

Wakanda's military abilities is kind of a grey area i've avoided but eventually could be added.