Page 166 of 744 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 11160

Let's hope this can be replicated for the second time and Marvel pushes hard with the development and production of the second movie.

Edit: Still waiting for that video game announcement Marvel. You can't have a critically acclaimed movie that won 3 oscars and earned 1.3 billion at the box office worldwide and not have a video game. C'mon
    Last edited by Dboi654; 02-25-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Glad to wake up to news BP walked home with three awards! Three great wins especially. The artistry of this film was top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    MoS, time to update the accolades list
    Is it finally over? Is everything over? I can't handle too many more edits lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    We done came a long way

10 years from now all the young whipper snappers will take this for granted and they'll be callin us the old heads who always talk about "back in our day, BP didn't have movie appearances, AAA video games, and multi-season cartoon shows". And they'll be like "*yaaawn*..whatever gramps!" Hahaha

But y'know wh at? We'll never forget 2018

Never
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    well the season was fun with a lot of surprises.

I'm not in love with the final two episodes. Definitely didn't end the way I thought it was going to. I'm assuming there isn't going to be a season 2.

EDIT: T'Challa has a pretty arduous character arc, but he survives in the end
    I got behind going ou tof town last weekend

Does it end on a cliffhanger? Please no...

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I got behind going ou tof town last weekend

Does it end on a cliffhanger? Please no...
    spoilers:
    No cliffhanger. If it returns, it will probably be a normal Avengers season. Or if Capt. Marvel is as good as the early reactions say, it might be her season. Final episode should have been 22. 23 felt like an episode to remind the audience that it's still an Avengers show.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cville; 02-25-2019 at 06:37 AM.

I thought Redjack said that Bp quest was basically broken into two 13 ep seasons, so last Avenger was the end of the first part and we should have 3 more episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I thought Redjack said that Bp quest was basically broken into two 13 ep seasons, so last Avenger was the end of the first part and we should have 3 more episodes?
    23 is the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    23 is the finale.
    Ah, a little disappointing. I was hoping there were 3 more

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Let's hope this can be replicated for the second time and Marvel pushes hard with the development and production of the second movie.

Edit: Still waiting for that video game announcement Marvel. You can't have a critically acclaimed movie that won 3 oscars and earned 1.3 billion at the box office worldwide and not have a video game. C'mon
    hopefully they can use similar technology as was used for the Spider-Man game. obviously some different powers (though we know the Panther can scale walls)-- but hopefully something very cool can be created.

There isn't even an Avengers game.

Disney doesn't really seem interested in that avenue for whatever reason.

Is it finally over? Is everything over? I can't handle too many more edits lol

It's finally over. No stone left unturned. We won
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

There isn't even an Avengers game.

Disney doesn't really seem interested in that avenue for whatever reason.
    You are right.

But I think it will be a lot easier to make BP game than an Avengers just based on the fact that you have to create different power sets for different characters and that could take time.

Besides several Marvel characters have had games of their own with less accolades compared to what BP has done overall i.e Wolverine/X-men, Deadpool, Punisher, Iron Man, Captain America etc. Now whether those games where good or not are sort of subjective.

Marvel for the most part seems to have focused on mobile games rather then real console games, apart from the Capcom and Lego stuff.

But we are getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for Switch. Maybe that's an indicator that more love will be shown to video game consoles in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Marvel for the most part seems to have focused on mobile games rather then real console games, apart from the Capcom and Lego stuff.

But we are getting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for Switch. Maybe that's an indicator that more love will be shown to video game consoles in the future.
    Which I don't understand as console games are quite lucrative if you have the right team and developers behind a project game.

Guess the movies are making so much money that they are not really that bothered at the moment.

Which I don't understand as console games are quite lucrative if you have the right team and developers behind a project game.

Guess the movies are making so much money that they are not really that bothered at the moment.
    For phase one of the MCU, everyone got a video game. But it pretty much stopped after that. Bendis even said there was an Avengers game (which I think he helped write or something) but it was never released for whatever reason.

Yeah... I don't get it. I guess someone in Disney feels video games aren't worth the money or whatever. Hopefully Ultimate Alliance 3 will change that.

DC has had their online MMO since forever... it's lame that Marvel can't do the same. I know marvel did have an RPG back in the day, but it didn't stick around.