Page 170 of 744 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Having T'challa too involved with Skrulls is tricky because you literally can't top SWAD.

You only have two options:

Option 1: Skrulls now have a fear of every cat based animal, cat based super hero, and every dark skinned person in the universe due to the destruction caused by Wakanda. The Black Panther is the Baba Yaga of Skrull World

Option 2: Skrulls spent the last 20 years just figuring out a way to wipe Wakanda from the map before they bother with anything.

Anything in between is weak.
    Skrulls send a fodder squad to hold up Wakanda while they try to tske over the rest of the world. Once they do that then they will mount a full scale assault against Wakanda, but they want to make sure they have a foot hold before trying to do it given their last ass whooping

Having T'challa too involved with Skrulls is tricky because you literally can't top SWAD.

You only have two options:

Option 1: Skrulls now have a fear of every cat based animal, cat based super hero, and every dark skinned person in the universe due to the destruction caused by Wakanda. The Black Panther is the Baba Yaga of Skrull World

Option 2: Skrulls spent the last 20 years just figuring out a way to wipe Wakanda from the map before they bother with anything.

Anything in between is weak.
    If T'Challa ends up being a Skrull like Cville speculated, then you don't directly need to conquer Wakanda. Skrulls indirectly have that covered.

But yes... topping See Wakanda and Die would be quite a challenge. But because T'Challa is leader of the Avengers, it'll be more an Avengers story than a purely BP story. That will change the dynamic.

Hunter was a legend in Panthers quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Hunter was a legend in Panthers quest.
    Hunter was cool. I wonder if they might consider going that route in the comics. The comics Hunter isn't TOO BAD as far as villains go.

Great Scott I've Got It...

I figured out why the Killmonger comic is lagging in sales... It does not capture the true essence of what Erik Stevens is all about!

After Prince N'jobobobobobo got panther clawed in his chest his son was placed in a foster home and gave them broke people's fits with his militant @$$!

Get Hectic!

Good final issue of BP vs DP. Had a cool twist.

Black Panther 9 is trash.

Continuing to add elements to the story despite being 9 issues into a 12 issue story.

It is going no where. Adding in new mysteries to start an issue and then answering those mysteries in later isn't good story telling. It isn't "world building." you don't adding character in issue 9 and then have to sit there and explain who everyone is the whole issue and then go "splash page cliff hanger!"

"HEre is a new character! gotcha, he isn't what he seemed!!!" Who gives a ****? I just met the dude, how was I supposed to know if he was good, bad, indifferent, ect?

This is the worst season so far. At least season 1 had a GD point. Shitty point but the story telling was at least somewhat consistent. This season is just stupid. Without Acuna art, it has nothing going for it.

You can only hide behind the "mystery" so long before it is just bad story telling, not "its a mystery story!"
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 02-27-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I did it bros. All 4 Christopher Priest's BP books. And there all mine.

Where do I go from there?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I did it bros. All 4 Christopher Priest's BP books. And there all mine.

Where do I go from there?
    I'd just keep going and see how you lik eit. Each run is vastly different

http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...ing-order.html

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

One of the best in Marvel. One of my favourites too. Happy new year T'Challa!

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

BP vs DP was fun again. Loved the final issue. T'Challa with this hologram tech is boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    BP vs DP was fun again. Loved the final issue. T'Challa with this hologram tech is boss.
    I wanted it to be real though lol.

So I was torn... a feat none the less but I got excited to see KOTD stuff revisited in a non **** way lol

Continuing to add elements to the story despite being 9 issues into a 12 issue story.

It is going no where. Adding in new mysteries to start an issue and then answering those mysteries in later isn't good story telling. It isn't "world building." you don't adding character in issue 9 and then have to sit there and explain who everyone is the whole issue and then go "splash page cliff hanger!"

"HEre is a new character! gotcha, he isn't what he seemed!!!" Who gives a ****? I just met the dude, how was I supposed to know if he was good, bad, indifferent, ect?

This is the worst season so far. At least season 1 had a GD point. Shitty point but the story telling was at least somewhat consistent. This season is just stupid. Without Acuna art, it has nothing going for it.

You can only hide behind the "mystery" so long before it is just bad story telling, not "its a mystery story!"
    ^^
    I ain't witness such viciousness ad-libbed about someone since Tupac came out with Hit Em Up

Jesus
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Hate to pile on, but we might be looking at a 14 issue arc. Saw a post on FB that was copied from a Coates post.(I looked but didn't see it on twitter.)

It had an Acuna cover and the caption said issue 14. Coates commented that "people say this arc is Star Wars, but its not Star Wars its the Middle Passage." He expands on that for a few more sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Hate to pile on, but we might be looking at a 14 issue arc. Saw a post on FB that was copied from a Coates post.(I looked but didn't see it on twitter.)

It had an Acuna cover and the caption said issue 14. Coates commented that "people say this arc is Star Wars, but its not Star Wars its the Middle Passage." He expands on that for a few more sentences.