Page 174 of 744 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    M'baku was never blessed. He just drank the blood of the great white gorilla to gain a power up

Hmm so that begs a question though... who is stronger? Gorilla Man blessed by Ngi or M'baku who simply found a white ape, killedit, and powered up?

Someone give me some Gorilla Man feats!!!
    I beleive Gorilla Man is as strong as an actual Gorilla, so that's probably around 1 ton. I believe M'Baku is around the 10 ton range, so he's much stronger.

https://variety.com/2019/digital/new...ox-1203151817/

Disney’s Marvel Entertainment is extending its superhero franchises — including Black Panther, Thor, Black Widow and Jessica Jones — with a new twist on serialized fiction.

Marvel inked a pact with digital book startup Serial Box, under which the companies will collaborate to create original stories designed for consumption on smartphones in either audiobook or e-book format.
    Serial Box said it will tap its roster of authors to craft the new adventures for the Marvel Universe. The company describes its approach as akin to TV — with new chapters of its serialized stories released every week, in “seasons” that typically run for 10-16 weeks. The first chapter is free; subsequent episodes cost $1.99 each or users can buy a season pass at an average price of $13.99.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I have read two issues of Coates Cap and three issues of Space Panther and they feel like the scripts were written by two different people. Because the Cap scripts are pretty good.

Coates needs to stay on-brand and free Daniel Acuña from this bondage. Let my mans team up with Spencer again on Spidey.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I have read two issues of Coates Cap and three issues of Space Panther and they feel like the scripts were written by two different people. Because the Cap scripts are pretty good.

Coates needs to stay on-brand and free Daniel Acuña from this bondage. Let my mans team up with Spencer again on Spidey.
    Acuna just does covers now. I think Cap is more closely overseen by the Editor in Chief. Coates said the EoC and him were revising the script for the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Acuna just does covers now. I think Cap is more closely overseen by the Editor in Chief. Coates said the EoC and him were revising the script for the first arc.
    That is correct. CB Yoshida is directly watching the Cap book.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Captain America is alright. It's a lot better than Coates' Black Panther.
    Really speaks volumes of the care one puts Into the quality of their writing.he focuses on Cap in his book but in Tchallas he focuses on everyone else.

Maybe CB should tighten that leash on BP.. or better yet, relieve him of this growing IP and give it to someone who can actually deliver quality work and elevate Tchalla

That is correct. CB Yoshida is directly watching the Cap book.
    I wonder how much of that is because of all the Secret Empire controversy with Spencer or...I don't know if Marvel is aware of Coates' fault as writer to more closely oversee another title specifically rather then just improving Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how much of that is because of all the Secret Empire controversy with Spencer or...I don't know if Marvel is aware of Coates' fault as writer to more closely oversee another title specifically rather then just improving Black Panther.
    Hard to say. Could simply be a matter of editorial style. Some editors I imagine are more hands on than others.

Wonder who they're getting in that writer's room.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Maybe CB should tighten that leash on BP.. or better yet, relieve him of this growing IP and give it to someone who can actually deliver quality work and elevate Tchalla
    You couldn't have said it any better. For the life of me I still just don't know what hold Coates has over Marvel that he isn't yank off of what should be one of their flagship titles. Numbers are tanking, his creative work on the main character is weak and forgettable. When the reoccurring theme is that the main character has to be constantly reminded of his greatness but it's never manifested, wth...???

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Weird they didn't just go wth movie synergy and use Haruman
    Hanuman? The issues is that an Indian monkey god isn't the same thing as an African Gorilla god. I also don't know anything about the personality of Hanuman to know whether it makes much sense at all.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

M'baku was never blessed. He just drank the blood of the great white gorilla to gain a power up

Hmm so that begs a question though... who is stronger? Gorilla Man blessed by Ngi or M'baku who simply found a white ape, killedit, and powered up?

Was M'Baku really put down with just one hit?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Ken has the strength of an ordinary gorilla. But when it comes to feets…

Get Hectic!