Page 178 of 744 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Speaking of villains, Secret Empire already set up a sick nasty T'Challa/Zemo beef, but we had to go to space, so forget that I guess.
    Zemo probably is up for grabs as a member of another characters rogues gallery since he apparently believes him and Steve are now best friends. He's currently locked up with Punisher but down the line he works as a BP rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think Alex Alanso offered him that assigment early on. But then SE backslash + the meltdown at NYCC happened and they had Mark Weid come in and do clean up first to put enough time between SE and Coates.
    Frankly, I think you can argue Coates is handling the post SE fall out better than Waid.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Frankly, I think you can argue Coates is handling the post SE fall out better than Waid.
    From what I've read, Coates is the natural story to follow SE. But fear of fans and retailors caused them to do a forgiveness tour. Inhumans being the other casualties in that tour. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn BoG dropping all sorts of knowledge!..

So if the trades are doing those numbers. Then why is he still around? That is just sad numbers
    Here's the dirty little secret: Pretty much ALL GN numbers are sad. People hear the word "best-seller" and think:

"Wow! They must be selling thousands of copies a day! It's like printing money!"

However, the best-selling graphic novel on Amazon (Captain Marvel, probably due to movie interest) has a sales rank of… 10,989.

If the formula I found is accurate, that's only 2-3 copies more a day than Coates.

(I'm told some graphic novels sell HUGE numbers via Scholastic. But those are sold to kids at school... somehow I doubt Coates' manifestos make that much coin, compared to Captain Underpants. )

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Do you guys still read Shuri book?

Is there even still a Shuri thread? Nnedi really forced realdeal into retirement?
    Shuri has a book out?

And to answer another question, I read Black Panther.

I read Black Panther vs Deadpool.

I read Black Panther in Avengers.

I read Black Panther in Marvel Knights.

I read Rise of the Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Of all the mini we have had, M'baku makes the most sense. They tried to MCU'ize Killmonger with a mini (but somehow left out all the MCU stuff... stupid) and the just straight up changed shuri into a brand new character. But M'baku just needs altered, not revamped.

But you would have to commit to ridding the mythos of the MA occupation of the Jabari lands.

You can easily have a story with M'baku coming back to Wakanda and slowly re-earning T'challa's trust, culminating in his full return and ending of his exile. Dude doesn't hate Wakanda or anything. He just doesn't like the dominant religion essentially

I would love a series getting into M'baku's brain a bit. Despite being a "known" BP villain... most of his appearances are surface level and hammy as hell. He should have shown up in Rise of the Black Panther. They were friends afterall as his betrayal came later (and really doesn't make any sense with the new canon). Probably should have had a M'baku team up rather than Namor/Doom/WS/Storm (pick one). Coulda had Jakarra outside the Jabari Lands and that is hat draws Mbaku and T'challa together to unite against them.
    How do you feel knowing that one of your favorite characters in Luke Cage is one M'Baku MCU powerup away from being replaced with Winston'Baku as T'Challa's new bbspff (best black super powered friend for life)?

It must be a bitter sweet feeling right? Conflicted?

Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Shuri has a book out?

And to answer another question, I read Black Panther.

I read Black Panther vs Deadpool.

I read Black Panther in Avengers.

I read Black Panther in Marvel Knights.

I read Rise of the Black Panther.
    This post is a 10/10. Every line efficient, with purpose, potency and a knowing subtlety.
    Black Panther vs Thor

How do you feel knowing that one of your favorite characters in Luke Cage is one M'Baku MCU powerup away from being replaced with Winston'Baku as T'Challa's new bbspff (best black super powered friend for life)?

Well, I always said i'd sacrifice 10,000 Wakandans for a feat so..........

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ah ah, it's M'Duke rumble keep up : please

Zemo probably is up for grabs as a member of another characters rogues gallery since he apparently believes him and Steve are now best friends. He's currently locked up with Punisher but down the line he works as a BP rogue.
    Zemo has a special talent unlike other Marvel villains where he manages to make very deep beefs with other prominent characters so quickly that he's outgrown just being an enemy of Steve. He's a specific enemy of Steve, Hawkeye, Bucky, Falcon, and now Punisher and T'Challa. Although given my little amount of faith in the current Punisher how Marvel has handled Secret Empire stuff after Spencer, Zemo will probably die in May and I'll never get to see him and T'Challa play Chessmaster games.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Well, I always said i'd sacrifice 10,000 Wakandans for a feat so..........

[Luke in the soul stone] Did you get your feats MoS?

MoS: Yes...

Luke:

MoS:
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ah ah, it's M'Duke rumble keep up : please
    I'm messin up!

I also messed up my own damn acronym! Should've spelled out as best black super powered friend forever

Sigh
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Zemo has a special talent unlike other Marvel villains where he manages to make very deep beefs with other prominent characters so quickly that he's outgrown just being an enemy of Steve. He's a specific enemy of Steve, Hawkeye, Bucky, Falcon, and now Punisher and T'Challa. Although given my little amount of faith in the current Punisher how Marvel has handled Secret Empire stuff after Spencer, Zemo will probably die in May and I'll never get to see him and T'Challa play Chessmaster games.
    If nothing else, maybe they will confront each other in Avengers. Zemo I'm sure will recreate the Masters of Evil again sooner or later, and BP leading the Avengers creates a nice window there.

If nothing else, maybe they will confront each other in Avengers. Zemo I'm sure will recreate the Masters of Evil again sooner or later, and BP leading the Avengers creates a nice window there.
    Aaaaah that would be sick. Aaron out here putting together a bunch a new teams for the Vengies to fight when a Hydra team's been practically made for him.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

[Luke in the soul stone] Did you get your feats MoS?

(i mean, is comic luke even a loss at this point? It hurts the soul but...)

(and NetfLuke is cancelled and I bet gets written out of canon eventually.)

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html