Page 179 of 744 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 11160

If they were to do an M'Baku mini, where should they start?

Origin? Beginning of rivalry with T'Challa?

Current? M'Baku reclaims the Jabari Lands?

Anyone think that there will be an Agents Of Wakanda mini somewhere down the line? Or a least a featured arc in Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I'm messin up!

I also messed up my own damn acronym! Should've spelled out as best black super powered friend forever

Sigh
    It's alright rumble, you will get it next time. M'Duke gonna be the new homie for life

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Aaaaah that would be sick. Aaron out here putting together a bunch a new teams for the Vengies to fight when a Hydra team's been practically made for him.
    Maybe we'll see it on the mcu side too.

Zemo and BP are already have history. I gotta believe at some point the mcu will try and assemble a team of villains to fight the Avengers. That's probably down the line though since a good percentage of bad guys were killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    If they were to do an M'Baku mini, where should they start?

Origin? Beginning of rivalry with T'Challa?

Current? M'Baku reclaims the Jabari Lands?

Anyone think that there will be an Agents Of Wakanda mini somewhere down the line? Or a least a featured arc in Avengers?

First issue should be M'baku wondering the African wilderness contemplating all the dumb **** he's done and how he lost his way. He exiled from Wakanda and can't return to the states. So you would get a lot of quick flashbacks with narration going back to his betrayal of T'challa, power up, joining of stupid villain teams, death and resurection. The end of the issue should be a tie in to the main plot of the book... so for instance, he runs into another tribe (say the hyena clan) hovering over the body of a great white ape and performing a ritual.

and then go from there with the new story. Have this tribe wanting ot take over the Jabari lands due to the opening with the transition of power there. Mbaku realizes he has to go home ot protect his people and the white apes. Has to be set in current time, not a mistake like Killmonger series. Biggest things that need to be in there IMO are:

- QDJ. She is the true ruler of the Jabari lands. I think she should play a big role in the book. Have Vibraxas with her if you want. Need to start planting those movie seeds. I would have M'baku meet with Queeny or have Queeny broker the meeting between M'baku and T'challa to try and hold the peace between the two.

- T'challa and him have to meet and probably have to fight for a bit before they calm down. Mbaku would be pissed that T'challa let the MA take over and T'challa would be pissed because Mbaku has basically been a dick lol

- New villain, whoever leads the latest tribe planning on taking over. Don't rehash someone. And I would have his death at the end be ambiguous so he can be used again if needed.

- Have M'baku find more followers in some of the deeper regions of the crystal forest that ran out when the MA took over.

Basically, M'baku is instrumental to stopping the takeover with his followers (movie synergy!), to the point he tries to sacrifice himself to protect the Jabari lands. In fact, flip the movie script here. Have M'baku tackle the main bad guy over a cliff in issue 5 after an extended battle.

Issue 6, He is found down river, T'challa and the Wakanda healers fix him using the blood of a White Ape, which sends him before Ngi and Jabari elders. When he awakes, he finally apologizes to T'challa for his past actions, throws up a wakanda salute, they hug it out. bonus points, he gets a second upgrade in power thanks to the blood of the white ape.

MA realize they aren't experienced enough in governing to rule the Jabari lands and seed control to QDJ. M'baku isn't the ruler, but instead is the protector (similar to the BP's role but for the Jabari). Jabari and former doras live harmoniously. Bonus points, MA decide to F off to new york again and disappear forever lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    First issue should be M'baku wondering the African wilderness contemplating all the dumb **** he's done and how he lost his way. He exiled from Wakanda and can't return to the states. So you would get a lot of quick flashbacks with narration going back to his betrayal of T'challa, power up, joining of stupid villain teams, death and resurection. The end of the issue should be a tie in to the main plot of the book... so for instance, he runs into another tribe (say the hyena clan) hovering over the body of a great white ape and performing a ritual.

and then go from there with the new story. Have this tribe wanting ot take over the Jabari lands due to the opening with the transition of power there. Mbaku realizes he has to go home ot protect his people and the white apes. Has to be set in current time, not a mistake like Killmonger series. Biggest things that need to be in there IMO are:

- QDJ. She is the true ruler of the Jabari lands. I think she should play a big role in the book. Have Vibraxas with her if you want. Need to start planting those movie seeds. I would have M'baku meet with Queeny or have Queeny broker the meeting between M'baku and T'challa to try and hold the peace between the two.

- T'challa and him have to meet and probably have to fight for a bit before they calm down. Mbaku would be pissed that T'challa let the MA take over and T'challa would be pissed because Mbaku has basically been a dick lol

- New villain, whoever leads the latest tribe planning on taking over. Don't rehash someone. And I would have his death at the end be ambiguous so he can be used again if needed.

- Have M'baku find more followers in some of the deeper regions of the crystal forest that ran out when the MA took over.

Basically, M'baku is instrumental to stopping the takeover with his followers (movie synergy!), to the point he tries to sacrifice himself to protect the Jabari lands. In fact, flip the movie script here. Have M'baku tackle the main bad guy over a cliff in issue 5 after an extended battle.

Issue 6, He is found down river, T'challa and the Wakanda healers fix him using the blood of a White Ape, which sends him before Ngi and Jabari elders. When he awakes, he finally apologizes to T'challa for his past actions, throws up a wakanda salute, they hug it out. bonus points, he gets a second upgrade in power thanks to the blood of the white ape.

MA realize they aren't experienced enough in governing to rule the Jabari lands and seed control to QDJ. M'baku isn't the ruler, but instead is the protector (similar to the BP's role but for the Jabari). Jabari and former doras live harmoniously. Bonus points, MA decide to F off to new york again and disappear forever lol
    Dude that would be a great idea. Kills multiple birds with one stone. Gives M'Baku much deserved back story, powers him up, squashes the beef, gives MCU synergy, and gets M'Baku out of the sucka brigade he has been relagated to while evicting the MA (which is annoying that they took over the Dora's since Okoye is the true OG and thus should have the order of those loyal to the crown, the MA can be the ones who want to"protect Wakanda as a whole" and they can go to New York never to be seen again) from the jabari lands, or at least just Aneka and Ayo.

That would be a great story.

spoilers if you haven't seen the finale

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I do without spending money.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Judging from how many people are complaining about on a monthly, I'd wager quite a few people.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm still reading the title.
    well y'all let me know how it goes. I had to drop it last issue. If you all tell me something good maybe I'll pick it back up, but its just dragging for me
    The J-man

I cracked the code...

Here is how M'baku could have beaten T'challa in ritual combat!

First... M'baku needed to show up with a white girl on his arm for pure motivation and then through that inspiration he could achieve maximum effort in traditional Man Ape form!

SEE... No white girl no victory it's as simple as that!

Zuri: "M'baku what are you doing here... And who the heck is she?"

M'baku: "It's Challenge Day... And this is Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson!"

Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson: "HI, I'm like sooooo excited to be here in Wakanda... OMG is that the Black Panther!!!"

T'challa: "I accept your challenge M'baku... What are you doing girl!"

Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson: "I'm like touching your silky smooth dark skin... I mean like black don't crack right... Can I take a selfie my friends won't believe this!"

T'challa: "Dora Milage Phambilli... Get this girl off me NOW!"

Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson: "OMG your hair is like a brillo pad... Lemme go I'm an American!"

Okoye: "Lady, get over here!"

Zuri: "Let the challenge begin!"

Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson: "Wait, I dropped my phone over the waterfall could someone go down there and get it pretty please!"

Newsflash: Wakanda Crowns First White Queen In 10,000 Year History!

Mary Sue Ellen Anne Johnson: "OMG... OMG... So like what is our last name M'baku... I hope my daddy approves of you... Like Guess Who's Coming To Dinner right!"
    Get Hectic!

This ish is hot.

Why did they wait til the final damn issue to get to the good stuff? This preview is everything I wanted.

how come I had to deal with 4 issues of henchmen first!?

I'll be really curious if this ties into Rise or if we have another continuity mismash... again
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-04-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Get Hectic!

Why did they wait til the final damn issue to get to the good stuff? This preview is everything I wanted.

how come I had to deal with 4 issues of henchmen first!?

I'll be really curious if this ties into Rise or if we have another continuity mismash... again
    It's too late. This should've been the first issue lol

Waste of a great artist and an even greater character
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    It's too late. This should've been the first issue lol

Waste of a great artist and an even greater character
    I Kinda have to agree to a point. Rather, issues 1-3 should of been in 1 issue, just made it a giant issue. Cut out the bulls eye isht. Had king and Bishop killed at the cabin, and started here in issue two. This is the Erik we were wanted to see