Page 191 of 744 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 11160

For the first time in a long time, I'm really anticipating what the future movies will be during comic con.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks.
    Have you seen the Square Enix Thor figure? Pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They should tease it in BP.

Have the movie open with T'challa fighting IM, Strange, Carol, ect. Unti he says "end simulation"

Later in the movie, have him look through some files on the Kymoyo and just casually scroll past "Avenger Protocols" or "Hulk Protocols"

Go through shuri's lab and just casually have some of those neck depowerers sitting on a table. Have the kree version and the Sakarr shocky things

Just tease it here and there and let hte internet do the rest until Ultimates.

They'd be pissedlol
    Dude I'd be happy to just see the end simulation deal and have it be Tchallas design, or at least have him tell Shuri he has some ideas to improve the design or additions and that he took the liberty of adding them into her schematics. Or if that wasn't available have him add it to his contingency file (that no one else knows about) so even if it's not his design, the planning is being shown. T'Chadwick and the rest of us are ready for plans upon plans Panther

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Anyone think that spoilers:
    T'Challa keeping vampire children in Wakanda in hopes of curing them will come back to bite him in the ass?
    end of spoilers Pun intended.

All it takes is some writer ignoring everything else and focusing on that. spoilers:
    Vampires in Wakanda.
    end of spoilers Now what kind of trouble can they cause.
    When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    When did this happen?
    Avengers #16

Quote Originally Posted by CCSlim View Post
    They filmed cm with a new avengers team in mind you can tell.

Not going to talk about her movie but I noticed she had third act cgi problems and I want to see if people hold it against the movie like they did BP solo.

Lastly t’challas next movie need to be t’challa centric and bring back terminator panther that shows wakandan tech is a match for anything.

Continengency plans panther in full effect
    He'll need to be that and a bag of chips if he's gonna bring anything to the table given what Danvers and Strange can do. It's light work for Priest, Ewing, and Aaron's Panther. Gotta see how they do T'Chadwick
    Last edited by Rumble; 03-11-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

So I spent my Women's Day weekend back to back with Alita Battle Angel and Captain Marvel...

Obviously neither is as good as Black Panther but they both delivered the goods in their own way and I would give Alita the slight edge!

Speaking of women...

It's time for Princess Zanda to make her MCU debut and challenge Nakia for the throne of queen of Wakanda and perhaps as a foil for Okoye as leader of the Dora Milage and then teach Shuri how to hack a Playstation gaming console properly!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    So I spent my Women's Day weekend back to back with Alita Battle Angel and Captain Marvel...

Obviously neither is as good as Black Panther but they both delivered the goods in their own way and I would give Alita the slight edge!

Speaking of women...

It's time for Princess Zanda to make her MCU debut and challenge Nakia for the throne of queen of Wakanda and perhaps as a foil for Okoye as leader of the Dora Milage and then teach Shuri how to hack a Playstation gaming console properly!
    She was in the BP movie prequel. Caught a grenade to the face in one of Tchallas' most savage moments.

All I'm saying is... I never see my wife and Princess Zanda in the same place at the same time!

Weird... She never talks about her past accept in flashbacks and redacted memories through Imax Realtime 3D director's cuts and whatnot!

Am I being unreasonably suspicious or nah!
    Get Hectic!

I'm pretty sure Coogler isn't restricted by some off hand "prequel" comic that nobody read lol

Someone just needs to show Coogler cartoon Zanda. That depiction or Emma Frost/Wanda Maximoff level Zenzi are the obvious choices
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Have you seen the Square Enix Thor figure? Pretty badass.
    Indeed, I have.

And I'll reiterate my anticipation of Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and Captain Marvel as the new Big 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fury brought together the original Avengers but he never really spearheaded them as a group. That was pretty much Steve and Tony.

I think if there is some variant of The Avengers or a main Superhero team post-Endgame it will be because one of the major heroes left (either T'Challa or Carol, probably) realize that there still needs to be some kind of organized response to world-ending or Thanos-level threats.
    This...! I can't see Dr. Strange (wise enough to know better), Tchalla (the same) and Carol (seen enough of war to respect alliances) fighting one another. Either they form the new earth bound Avengers, or they will go the (Ultimates) route.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    He'll need to be that and a bag of chips if he's gonna bring anything to the table given what Danvers and Strange can do. It's like work for Priest, Ewing, and Aaron's Panther. Gotta see how they do T'Chadwick
    Yepp

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    She was in the BP movie prequel. Caught a grenade to the face in one of Tchallas' most savage moments.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This...! I can't see Dr. Strange (wise enough to know better), Tchalla (the same) and Carol (seen enough of war to respect alliances) fighting one another. Either they form the new earth bound Avengers, or they will go the (Ultimates) route.
    Yeah, I think the bigger question will be whether they keep the Avengers branding going or go for something different, but I can see them wanting to keep the name around so they can inevitably do "Avengers vs. X-Men" once they work that out.

Plus whoever forms that team will probably just be typical Avengers characters whether they call it Avengers or not.