Page 194 of 744 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's halfway there, considering that at least since Priest's run, he's been able to "cloak" the Panther Habit as regular clothes, so "decloaking" could be considered similar to a tokusatsu-style transformation sequence. Give him his own Panther Zord, or Panther Zoid, if you're into Zoids . . .
    Ahh zoids.. that might be more akin to what the Dooms day Panthers are. I don't care so long as we get a transformation of some sort that i can get for my kids

Kamen Rider Panther? UltraPanther?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I've been looking for a scan showing the Galactus book!

Thank you!!!!
    You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He's halfway there, considering that at least since Priest's run, he's been able to "cloak" the Panther Habit as regular clothes, so "decloaking" could be considered similar to a tokusatsu-style transformation sequence. Give him his own Panther Zord, or Panther Zoid, if you're into Zoids . . .
    Am I into zoids. lol. Bit Cloud, Liger Zero, and the Shadow Fox. Good times. lol

That is when the person gets bigger and not a machine they ride in?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Am I into zoids. lol. Bit Cloud, Liger Zero, and the Shadow Fox. Good times. lol
    Man, I remember watching Zoids all the time. I even had a few toys .

That is when the person gets bigger and not a machine they ride in?
    Ultraman yes. Kamen Rider, not usually.... but you usually get a cool motorcycle and sometimes a scarf.

https://twitter.com/twitter/status/1047487807739125767

(Note the color of the energy!)

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Ultraman yes. Kamen Rider, not usually.... but you usually get a cool motorcycle and sometimes a scarf.

https://twitter.com/twitter/status/1047487807739125767

(Note the color of the energy!)
    I'll have to watch the video later tonight, but what about transforming into a tailed beast like in Naruto? Black and purple flames instead of fur.

Make it an old forbidden transformation that the 1 million BC panther used.(he needs something. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man, I remember watching Zoids all the time. I even had a few toys .
    Me and my cousin spent alot of hours in our teens building Zoids back in the day. My biggest accomplishment was building the death stinger.
    Attachment 79632

I'll have to watch the video later tonight, but what about transforming into a tailed beast like in Naruto? Black and purple flames instead of fur.

Make it an old forbidden transformation that the 1 million BC panther used.(he needs something. lol)
    Who knew Bashenga knew Susanoo?

Just saw a play at the Geffen Playhouse called Black Super Hero Magic Mama...

When I first heard the title from my business partner I thought he had to be joking but the play was actually very good and was full of comic book references galore!

No mention of Black Panther but at least I had my claw necklace on to represent!

It has a comic book inside the play that needs to be seen to be understood and ends with an actual comic book in hand!

The mom did look like a Dora though when she went full Maasai Angel (Midnight Angel perhaps) so if you are in the Los Angeles area check it out...

https://www.geffenplayhouse.org/blac...ero-magic-mama
    Get Hectic!

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I think the master tactician thing can be pulled of with T'Challa in the sequel/future appearances quite easily. T'Chaka who sent his brother N'Jobu on a spy mission in America also sent Zuri to spy on N'Jobu unbeknownst to him. He was already paranoid/suspicious do that to his own brother. And we also know that (unlike the comics) T'Challa trained and learned by T'Chaka side for many years up until his death. They can establish T'Chaka taught T'Challa to never trust anyone, especially outsiders (considering T'Chaka was also very isolationist and wary of the outside world).

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    A taste of the Panther Robot:

Attachment 79614

Attachment 79615
    What is this?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    I think the master tactician thing can be pulled of with T'Challa in the sequel/future appearances quite easily. T'Chaka who sent his brother N'Jobu on a spy mission in America also sent Zuri to spy on N'Jobu unbeknownst to him. He was already paranoid/suspicious do that to his own brother. And we also know that (unlike the comics) T'Challa trained and learned by T'Chaka side for many years up until his death. They can establish T'Chaka taught T'Challa to never trust anyone, especially outsiders (considering T'Chaka was also very isolationist and wary of the outside world).
    you could do that or even just have him change to being ak always prepared after his run in with Erik m he never wants to be caught blindsided again and so he sets up contingency plans and starts gathering as much information as he can to prevent such a upheaval