Page 196 of 744 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What the hell is this constant obsession with sending Wakandan characters to New York that would otherwise never bother? MA in WoW, MA again in Wakanda forever, now Shuri. Lame
    Oakland would have mad sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Oakland would have mad sense.
    Miles and Kamala aren't based out of Oakland though. If this works, Sam gets replaced as one of the new "Spider Man and his Amazing Friends" members. lol

What the hell is this constant obsession with sending Wakandan characters to New York that would otherwise never bother? MA in WoW, MA again in Wakanda forever, now Shuri. Lame
    Of you wanna do team ups with Peter, Miles, or the Xmen odds are the story will take place on NY since that's where they and 90% of the MU live.

Read Shuri. The art was better then the other issues but weird at other points. I found it interesting (and annoying) the my brothers shadow nonsense still as well as the constant need for her to say "my technology". We get it, this ain't comic nor MCU Shuri but a lamer in between version that lacks the quirky charm of mcu and the badass conviction of comic Shuri
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-13-2019 at 04:27 PM.

the constant need for her to say "my technology". We get it, this ain't comic nor MCU Shuri but a lamer in between version that lacks the quirky charm of mcu and the badass conviction of comic Shuri
    Ok, I thought I was being sensitive when I noticed that lol.

at least the first half of the book (before I started zoning out) was basically LOOK AT MY TECH I, PRINCESS SHURI, OVER SHADOWED SISTER OF T'CHALLA, I MADE THAT, ME I MADE IT I INVENTED IT ALL BY MYSELF I DID THAT!!!! MEE!!!!! SUPER GENIUS ME!

meh lol. harmless I suppose but meh. Miles deserves better
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

at least the first half of the book (before I started zoning out) was basically LOOK AT MY TECH I, PRINCESS SHURI, OVER SHADOWED SISTER OF T'CHALLA, I MADE THAT, ME I MADE IT I INVENTED IT ALL BY MYSELF I DID THAT!!!! MEE!!!!! SUPER GENIUS ME!

Does the writer do Livewire like that? Livewire for those wondering is the Valiant book the guest writer of Shuri does monthly for Valiant.

They do that in every BP platform to push that narrative. Comics and animation. It becomes true if you say it enough times. Eventually, that is all anyone will remember.

Is this so?

Well it's a good thing she clarifies on every page or else you guys naturally would've assumed it was Taku inventing all that ****
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Is this so?

Well it's a good thing she clarifies on every page or else you guys naturally would've assumed it was Taku inventing all that ****
    WHen is someone in the LGBT community gonna go to bat for poor Taku!

He's stuck in the clo.... Techno Jungle!

They jumped on the MA and left the OG LGBT out to dry!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

WHen is someone in the LGBT community gonna go to bat for poor Taku!

He's stuck in the clo.... Techno Jungle!

They jumped on the MA and left the OG LGBT out to dry!
    Toxic LGBT-inity

A gainfully-employed gay male who gets a long with his heterosexual male boss is NOT gonna make headlines!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Does the writer do Livewire like that? Livewire for those wondering is the Valiant book the guest writer of Shuri does monthly for Valiant.
    No not really Liverwire isn't really an inventor, But MCU Tony and Shuri are like that tho,They will remind people that they invented stuff they have a tad of ego because they are smart. Ultimately it is small group of fans sort of backlash against Shuri being more like MCU one than her original self. So you will these these tick tack small complaints on occasion. You know comic fans "CHANGE BAD, OLD VERSION ALWAYS BETTER".

Oh Livewire is pretty good, Heck I am reading bunch of non Marvel stuff like Prodigy ,Quicreible, Noble that are pretty interesting
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-13-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Ultimately it is small group of fans sort of backlash against Shuri being more like MCU one than her original self. So you will these these tick tack small complaints on occasion. You know comic fans "CHANGE BAD, OLD VERSION ALWAYS BETTER".
    comic Shuri only has a small group of fans though

Nah man, it was incredibly obvious. They even bolded those particular words. It felt so... Forced like miles saying they watch her tech vids in school, I dunno. There are better ways to bring up Shuri and right now... Just doesn't work if you Know anything about her. She ain't the jealous overshadowed sibling. She came up and ruled her way, and had the respect of the nation and the world. This low-key abd blatant Tchalla shade throwing has got to end. It ain't healthy for any character to trash talk the King

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    No not really Liverwire isn't really an inventor, But MCU Tony and Shuri are like that tho,They will remind people that they invented stuff they have a tad of ego because they are smart. Ultimately it is small group of fans sort of backlash against Shuri being more like MCU one than her original self. So you will these these tick tack small complaints on occasion. You know comic fans "CHANGE BAD, OLD VERSION ALWAYS BETTER".

Oh Livewire is pretty good, Heck I am reading bunch of non Marvel stuff like Prodigy ,Quicreible, Noble that are pretty interesting
    the complaints fans have had about Shuris change isn't anything at what your trying to say. The issue is that they tried to change her to mcu Shuri in a half assed way, they took all the charm and quirkyness of Shuri and tried to mix it with Current comics Shuri but left out her conviction, and confidence and her loyalty to Wakanda and replaced it with.... Teenage angst. Woe is me, Wakanda wanted my brother, I was born the wrong gender, we don't need a Black panther. When MCU Shuri was a wisecracking techy that was funny and joked with her brother but always had his back.

If they didn't half-ass it it would be better, but they ain't committing to what made MCU Shuri likeable