Page 199 of 744 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A FB post also pointed out it looks like their space suits from EMH.
    They do

But Thor doesn't need a space suit.

He'd need a quantum realm suit
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They do

But Thor doesn't need a space suit.

He'd need a quantum realm suit
    The funny thing is a comment in that post said "Where is Thors' mask"? And the the response was "Why would he need one"? lol

Wakanda.

Warrior Falls.

A somber day.

As cleaning crews working multiple ships sweep up the last remains of those divinely dusted due to The Snappening via Thanos Infinity Gauntlet an ancient ritual commences yet again.

Okoye: "Is there anyone here of royal blood ready to challenge for the throne?"

Nothing but silence and blank stares among the few remaining non-dusted elders.

No singing... No drums playing... No Doras rhythmically dancing just the sound of rushing waters.

Even M'baku...

M'baku: "This is FRAKKED up man... My heart aint in this my boys is gone!"

Pours out a little liquor from a tribal flask for his dust in the winds homies.

Okoye: "Okay then... By the powers granted me by succession I'm your queen now!"

Just as the Doras prepare to Wakanda Forever salute their new queen she waves it off and pulls out a Kimoyo communication device and speaks to the folks on the other end...

Okoye: "Yes, put me on the poster... Uh huh... That's Dinai D-I-N-A-I... Gurira G-U-R-I-R-A... Yep, my agent says that will be additional money is that correct... Great... No I don't have to be officially an Avenger but I should at least get paid like one... If Nebula gets money so should I... Sure, you can use Wakandan tech I have official access to all of Shuri's files so that won't be a problem..."

M'baku: "Oh glory to Hanuman why Shuri have to die too... sob sob sob...."

Okoye: "Please hold... N!&&@ would you keep it down I'm trying to make us that money... Hey, could you throw in M'baku on that poster he could use the cash himself right about now!"

M'baku: "Tell em about my new movie US... I'm blowing up big!"

Okoye: "Yes the big guy that fought T'challa in the first ritual challenge... No he doesn't want to be king he is all in his feelings right now... W'kabi, naw he's unavailable at the moment... Killmonger... Wait, didn't you see the movie it made 1.3 Billy... We all look alike what's that supposed to mean... YEAH YEAH, just get me and M'baku our money BYE!"

Okoye picks up a strategically placed mic, holds it straight out at about shoulder level and then drops it and walks off with swagger on one hundredth thousand trillion...

Wakanda be like...

Get Hectic!

Ultimate Member

pretty sure she is the only one on the poster who hasn't appeared in any capacity in the trailers or commercials or toys

She ain't doing **** lol
    They why is she there?

Because this smells like Scream 2-screw that is this The Faculty?

Where Usher was all over the promotional stuff and 75% of her scenes were cut. While Quincy Jones's daughter had 90% cut out of the film.

YOu know you done screwed up when her name and the actress name is trending on Twitter among the top 4

Beto picked the wrong time to announcing he's running for president.
    Last edited by skyvolt2000; 03-14-2019 at 03:34 PM.

It is like the people writing Shuri actually didn't watch the movie and just read the wiki spoilers about it and went with the traditional "overshadowed sibling" narrative.

Both Rise and Pantherjack did it 100x better.
    I guess this is what the (small amount) of people want. Woe is me Shuri who keeps talking about her brother with the huge shadow and how much of this tech is hers and hers alone.

Rise and Pantherjack knew what the hell they were doing while making the transition seemless.

Also throw in the Dude who wrote killmonger jn the group of those who only read wiki spoiler's

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH

Disney thought they could pull a fast one on me but I made a few calls

Black Twitter dont play!
    Hey rumble, make some more calls, pull some strings, and get our boi T'Chadwick back up in here ready to throw some hands, and tech on Thanos for that punch he gave him in IW! I want to see Tchalla give a solid claw to thr face, or some technical mumbo jumbo fuquery on Thanos for that. Let's see if SOMEONE will have him pay a muthf-er back

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I guess this is what the (small amount) of people want. Woe is me Shuri who keeps talking about her brother with the huge shadow and how much of this tech is hers and hers alone.

Rise and Pantherjack knew what the hell they were doing while making the transition seemless.

Also throw in the Dude who wrote killmonger jn the group of those who only read wiki spoiler's
    MCU Shuri seemed less like an insecure chick obsessed with reminding everyone that she built something and more like a sharp chick amused with western pop culture and soft trolling everyone for her own amusement

That's why everyone was obsessed with seeing her interact with every and anyone in the mcu; she's a charismatic ******* that invents things like "sneakers" that make audiences go "aaaawwww i see what she unknowningly did there!"

Idk what comic Shuri does, bc i'm still on the preview pages of issue 2
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Hey rumble, make some more calls, pull some strings, and get our boi T'Chadwick back up in here ready to throw some hands, and tech on Thanos for that punch he gave him in IW! I want to see Tchalla give a solid claw to thr face, or some technical mumbo jumbo fuquery on Thanos for that. Let's see if SOMEONE will have him pay a muthf-er back

Yezsir! Black twitter, it's morphin time!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Ha ha ha that is awesome! Let's make it happen!

MCU Shuri seemed less like an insecure chick obsessed with reminding everyone that she built something and more like a sharp chick amused with western pop culture and soft trolling everyone for her own amusement

That's why everyone was obsessed with seeing her interact with every and anyone in the mcu; she's a charismatic ******* that invents things like "sneakers" that make audiences go "aaaawwww i see what she unknowningly did there!"

Idk what comic Shuri does, bc i'm still on the preview pages of issue 2
    Just like Erik, folks be taking the basics of the mcu counterpart then adding... Garbage to their new hybrid to form a lame abomination

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That's it. I was wondering why they looked familiar. Are they not at all in the comics?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    That's it. I was wondering why they looked familiar. Are they not at all in the comics?
    Last time I saw Cap in space was for Infinity. I think that suit was his normal color scheme.

How did I not notice this...

An IGN article from 7 hours ago says they fixed the poster. Lol.

I love my fellow black folks lol