Page 2 of 744 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Since we've had some success with the most recent minis, I'd like to see a modern follow up to Flags of our Father.

T'Challa and Steve vs Crossbones and Taskmaster(leading an army of mercenaries of course). Pulling the strings behind the scenes? Stevil and Zemo.

Don't need an elaborate plot, just an excuse to have BP and Cap team up and kick a lot of butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Any Previews for Killmonger?
    Here ya go

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    What’s the cartoon about? I’ve never heard about it? What’s it on?
    It's on Disney XD and the cartoon is about Black Panther versus a deadly cabal of would-be world conquerors called the Shadow Council. However, true to Black Panther's best stories, it's a lot more complex and complicated than that simple concept/writeup makes it sound, getting into stuff like allegiances, loyalties, friendships, families, trust and betrayal, truth and lies, even the morality of a king versus the morality of a hero and how that intersects or conflicts with everything else aforementioned. The showrunner is Geoffrey Thorne, whom some might know from his time writing Mosaic (or even on this forum as the poster Redjack). There's a discussion thread for the series in the TV/Film section and Thorne/Redjack frequents it to give as much insight into the workings of the series and events as he's contractually allowed to give.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cliff notes version:

Avengers: Black Panther's Quest. Comes on Disney XD.

Black Panther teams up with the Avengers to take on villains who call themselves the Shadow Council.

The Shadow Council is collecting powerful artifacts, some of them Wakandan and BP is trying to stop them.

It's pretty awesome.

Marvel Knights 20th

oh, here you are!

happy new year, folks!

5 more days til the [redacted] gets REAL.

Awww snap, this is an annual thing?

We back!!!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Since we've had some success with the most recent minis, I'd like to see a modern follow up to Flags of our Father.

T'Challa and Steve vs Crossbones and Taskmaster(leading an army of mercenaries of course). Pulling the strings behind the scenes? Stevil and Zemo.

Don't need an elaborate plot, just an excuse to have BP and Cap team up and kick a lot of butt.
    I'm down for this but I will ask for a proper follow up that adds T'challa's grandfather as a secret member of the Invaders repeatedly until it happens.

I'd put Prince of Orphans on the squad as well and maybe an earlier Avatar of Khonshu operating in Northern Africa.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Cliff notes version:

Avengers: Black Panther's Quest. Comes on Disney XD.

Black Panther teams up with the Avengers to take on villains who call themselves the Shadow Council.

The Shadow Council is collecting powerful artifacts, some of them Wakandan and BP is trying to stop them.

It's pretty awesome.
    And let's not forget this...

"Wakanda tech is a match for ANYTHING!"

*Cue thread title*
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    oh, here you are!

happy new year, folks!

5 more days til the [redacted] gets REAL.
    What????

I hope to be off Monday so I can be a part of a proper breakdown and analysis.

I know we've labelled Panther's BP Pantherjack but I'm going to give him a different nickname: The Playmaker cause all he does is make big plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'm down for this but I will ask for a proper follow up that adds T'challa's grandfather as a secret member of the Invaders repeatedly until it happens.

I'd put Prince of Orphans on the squad as well and maybe an earlier Avatar of Khonshu operating in Northern Africa.
    Interesting thing about T'Challa's grandad secretly working with the Invaders is that it would potentially make him and Namor allies.

But yeah... seeing Azzuri punch out Hitler along with a bunch of other WW2 heroes would be cool.

Just finished binge watching Panther's Quest and all ican say is where the hell is this T'Challa in the comics. I love BP but Coates run just ain't working for me. So definitely hoping we get MANY more seasons of the cartoon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Here ya go

Well Damn Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Just finished binge watching Panther's Quest and all ican say is where the hell is this T'Challa in the comics. I love BP but Coates run just ain't working for me. So definitely hoping we get MANY more seasons of the cartoon.
    Exactly, and I dunno about you, but the fact that the Last Avenger went down like it did and that was just the midseason finale? All types of hype in the fact that Redjack's claim of us not being ready has been on point since day 1. I hope this T'Challa makes the jump to the comics very soon. He has already made it to the big and small screen. Just waiting for the comics to catch up

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly, and I dunno about you, but the fact that the Last Avenger went down like it did and that was just the midseason finale? All types of hype in the fact that Redjack's claim of us not being ready has been on point since day 1. I hope this T'Challa makes the jump to the comics very soon. He has already made it to the big and small screen. Just waiting for the comics to catch up
    The fact that the midseason finale has my mind racing at the possibilities of where the show is gonna go shows the incredible quality of the show and the talent of Redjack & the crew. I KNOW I am not ready for what's to come and that is so refreshing and exciting.