Page 203 of 744 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is amazing how many Black Panther fans (hehe) we lost with Season 3 because that used to start a multi page outrage lol
    Hahaha

Fake friends. They don't want to play anymore lol

They didn't rock with TChalla nor with Coates apparently... it was always about da agenda.

LGBT, Storm, westernized Wakanda, toxic masculinity... take your pick.

Season 3 must've been frustrating
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

I hadn't been following Marvel Animation being shut down, but I assume Panther's Quest ain't coming back? Marvel doing a new Avengers show with a different studio handling things now?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I hadn't been following Marvel Animation being shut down, but I assume Panther's Quest ain't coming back? Marvel doing a new Avengers show with a different studio handling things now?
    Only things I've hear about are the second half of Guardians(they'll show how Thor lost his eye). An anthology show called "Marvel What If". And another Marvel Rising movie featuring Ironheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Hahaha

Fake friends. They don't want to play anymore lol

They didn't rock with TChalla nor with Coates apparently... it was always about da agenda.

LGBT, Storm, westernized Wakanda, toxic masculinity... take your pick.

Season 3 must've been frustrating
    This reminds me of a stupid article that someone wrote trying to claim Evans Rise issue of BP vs Namor, how T'Challa was demonstrating a "Weak protagonist" by not being afraid to ask for help and all this other nonsense when what actually took place in the Issue completely contradicted the article and made the Creator look like an idiot

Where it's saying that Marvel Animation is shutting down?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Only things I've hear about are the second half of Guardians(they'll show how Thor lost his eye). An anthology show called "Marvel What If". And another Marvel Rising movie featuring Ironheart.
    And Narvel What If is being done under Marvel Studios and will be on the Disney+ stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    A year ago there was a report from a blog that said animators for Disney XD shows were told there was nothing on the slate after they finished working on current seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post

Around 7 minutes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I didn't mean that he couldn't do it.

I was just acknowledging the fact Peele didn't repeat the same beats after a mega hit in Get Out with Us. It appears he did something totally different just as great. However, in the same genre.

This will be Coogler's first sequel. A movie that already has the best critical reception in comic book movie history despite some of the things he could polish up with more experience. Its easier said than done.

I know (or at least believe) that Coogler will no doubt direct a better movie with the sequel. However, if its too familiar then it can lose some of its appeal or lighting in a bottle. Think Back to the Future 2.

Its very easy based on recent success to just repeat the same things (don't fix whats broken). You can tell Whedon felt that pressure in Age of Ultron.

I'm just excited to see what he's going to do.
    Creed is a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Creed is a sequel.
    Coogler didn't direct. Too busy with BP.

Around 7 minutes in.
    wow this is really interesting
    The J-man

Coogler didn't direct. Too busy with BP.
    I think RJ is saying that Creed is a sequel to the Rocky franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I was thinking Creed II. Lol. Mixtape said Coogle hasn't done a sequel and I was thinking he meant his own movies

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    YEP. He is.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I was thinking Creed II. Lol. Mixtape said Coogle hasn't done a sequel and I was thinking he meant his own movies
    This.

Sequels are hard especially coming off the most critically acclaimed and awards winning comic book movie ever (TDK could go back and forth)

Batman Begins, Spider-Man, First Avenger, etc didn't have as high of a bar as Black Panther. Those sequels ended up being some of the greatest comic book movies ever. However, it was how different they were from the original/first film.

My overall point with the Jordan Peele comparison is saying that its exciting if Coogler can do the same thing. Get Out was was an oscar contender, money making, cultural hit. Within the same genre Peele appears to have done it again, but with a movie that seems completely different from Get Out.

Obviously BP2 will bring back most of its characters. I'm just excited to see if Coogler can do for comicbook movies as what Peele is doing for horror. Different, yet still great! Its all I want.

Can't try to recreate the magic of "Black Panther". Do something different with the sequel and let it be its own thing.