Page 215 of 744 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    One movie scene with Tchalla tossing this to Nick Fury during a fight would be legendary. lol
    There are some rumors that BLack Knight will be in Avengers End Game. Not sure I buy them since that seems like such a random inclusion, but if there's a character to give a laser sword to in the Avengers it probably would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I know Nate Moore didn’t want them to kill him but I don’t remember anyone saying anything like this post the massive success of his solo. The only thing that I can think of is when the writers said they would’ve kept his role the same even if they had known.
    You need to step up your Nate Moore research then, b! Because he ain't just "anyone"! hahaha

Black Panther and Wakanda play a big role in the final act battle of Avengers: Infinity War, with T'Challa teaming up with Captain America, Black Widow and a host of other heroes against Thanos' invading forces. Since he shows up midway through, the movie doesn't have much for him to do, and now producer Nate Moore has revealed to Screen Rant he wishes – given the explosion of new fans for the character – that T'Challa had more of a role.

"We knew he was going to be in Infinity War and actually had talked with Joe and Anthony [Russo] very early on, and they had got really excited about placing a good chunk of that film in Wakanda. But, having an idea how big an impact he would I have, I think Joe and Anthony, Chris and Steve - Markus and McFeely - would have approached writing that character a bit differently, and probably I think figured out how to explore the world of Wakanda a beat or two more.

"The truth is, Infinity War, there's so much going on as you know, that there's not a ton of time to stop and smell the roses, but... Panther turned into this cultural touchstone, that I think given our druthers we would go back and figure out ways to sweeten this time we do spend in Wakanda in the film a bit more. Especially, I think, for T'Challa - give him a couple more key beats or scenes, just because he means so much to people so quickly, which again we didn't anticipate."
    Bastards would've shoehorned him into more of Infinity War if they'd known! smh. Ol couldawouldashoulda ass m'fers!
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    They should just come out with a statement apologizing to all black people on some "look, our bad, we messed up killing all the black people... *looks at Rhodey*... ok all the black people that matter... but just watch this movie anyway and we'll make it up to you on the backend with AvX and Secret Wars in the next 10 years."

I think i'd respect that more, wouldn't you?
    I'd be okay with that. So long as Tchalla and all other Black characters were treated with the same respect the ogs have

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I love the MCU. It is the reason I read comics.

But yeah, the more I think about the starting End Game roster, the more bitter I get about it. I am a selfish fanboy. I want MORE
    For me it's very... Bland. At this point and how many movies there have been with diverse heroes, this line up Is boring. I would of much rather had different team ups like IW. Plus we have Rhodey (who after 22 movies has yet to do jack isht in terms of memorable showings) and Okoye who we already know was just on the promo poster and maybe (huge maybe) has a small small cameo. Maybe a line of she's lucky. So we have a very lacking in diversity line up.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    For a solo marvel movie, it did have one of the bigger budgets at the time. So they clearly were investing resources into it, and it paid off. CGI aside the visuals and music were obviously oscar worthy.
    Those are Coogler's people though..

And I gotta agree with Dboi....it doesn't really feel like a 200 million dollar film. Then again Captain Marvel doesn't feel like a 150 million film either.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Those are Coogler's people though..

And I gotta agree with Dboi....it doesn't really feel like a 200 million dollar film. Then again Captain Marvel doesn't feel like a 150 million film either.
    Aside from 1-2 scenes of so-so CGI I think the movie definately looked and felt like a 200 plus mill film. The music was great. The visuals were great. The cast and performances were great. 2 scenes that perhaps were rushed I think is all that seperates the movie from being as near perfect as a super hero movie is going to get.

That said, I"m sure the next movie will get a bigger budget. All I'm saying is I don't think they exactly skimped on the first. 200 mill meant they knew they had something special ... they just didn't know exaclty how special.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They actually integrated T'challa into the plot.

That is a pretty damn big difference lol.
    That happened also because marvel wasn't sure they were going to get Spidey Which helped Tchalla get more then basically a Spidey cameo or less. Which helped set up the hype

The marketed End Game lineup is very boring and very vanilla
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    In West Coast Avengers the characters Fuse and his sister are revealed to be Wakandan and their mother was a Dora that was either exiled or she left while their father was mentioned to have something to do with water and it showed their mother looking out into the ocean.
    And they got powers that react to Vibranium. As old as they are, the mother must have left before Tchalla was King.

I just read the latest West Coast Avengers.

Every new black character is Wakandan now

I bet you Aaron's T'Challa knows about them and keeps tabs

Too bad the book is being cancelled and most marvel writers suck to ever follow-up with this subplot or do anything incredible with these children of Bast.

Take these two siblings, the bad attitude bear cub chick, N'Kano, QDJ (the REAL QDJ), and Shuri (the REAL Shuri ) and form our own YJW (Young Justice Wakanda) aka the BP-clan
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I just read the latest West Coast Avengers.

Every new black character is Wakandan now

I bet you Aaron's T'Challa knows about them and keeps tabs

Too bad the book is being cancelled and most marvel writers suck to ever follow-up with this subplot or do anything incredible with these children of Bast.

Take these two siblings, the bad attitude bear cub chick, N'Kano, QDJ (the REAL QDJ), and Shuri (the REAL Shuri ) and form our own YJW (Young Justice Wakanda) aka the BP-clan
    You aren't kidding I think every franchise has Wakandan now FF (Qnome), Alpha Flight (A'di),West Coast Avengers (Fuse-Johnny Watts and Ramona Watts), X-men(Gentle) Hotshots(Atlas Bear), Wakandan School For Alternative Studies(Bull, Blocks,Asha) etc... Now we patiently wait until Aaaron "Agent of Wakanda" runs it course and someone pitches a "real agents of Wakanda" with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    You aren't kidding I think every franchise has Wakandan now FF (Qnome), Alpha Flight (A'di),West Coast Avengers (Fuse-Johnny Watts and Ramona Watts), X-men(Gentle) Hotshots(Atlas Bear), Wakandan School For Alternative Studies(Bull, Blocks,Asha) etc... Now we patiently wait until Aaaron "Agent of Wakanda" runs it course and someone pitches a "real agents of Wakanda" with these guys.
    I actually don't mind JA AoW. At first I thought it was ridiculous. But now it's brilliant. Yes I think those Characters should show up and be used for sure, and the ones that break out could be further fleshed, but a straight up AoW with nothing but these characters, many of which have Damn near zero development or have only been seen once, I think it would be a tough sell. And I don't want gentle anywhere near anything BP related. Sorry but homie can just disappear for good. Everything and about the character screams insulting

I don't have problem with Aaron's Agent of Wakanda,It just feels like it is Agents of Atlas pitch that he changed into AoW which is fine.I just feel you can do something more specific to Wakanda with the concept I think and of course you wouldn't tie it faith to bunch of unknowns but to Black Panther, Okoye, Shuri, White Wolf and Nakia along with those new characters.

I like Gentle, He his design his cool and his character arc would inevitably lead him to being very violent at least that is how I see it.

Read Avengers. It was good. I wasn't too thrilled with T'Challas Noble speech but I have read worse so that's not too bad. His new toy is exactly the natural evolution I wanted to see happen to the daggers. I'm a little disappointed that JA didn't have him use the force push. That would of really made his scenes with it that much more badass.

Good issue still

How many teams are we up to now?

Avengers

Team Russia

Team Dracula

Team Namor

What is Aaron building up to? Is this all for War of the Realms spin off books or is this post War of the Realms stuff?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html