Page 224 of 744 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324724 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 11160

Ezyo, BWedjat,

MX 11 Noob Saibot is what i always envisioned KotD bP being but with Noob's shadow clones being various past-BPs coming out from the ancestral plane (purple portal) to partake in combo city

Particularly the 1:13 mark to the end. Hell, even the fatality for when BP feels like being a dick
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm just sticking around to see where it all ends up. The premise was intriguing enough. Too bad about the execution, though I would love to see the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda smack the Kree, Skrull, Shi'ar, and Spartax Empires around.

(And Rumble, I did see your point from last night about African-American heroes getting outsourced by Wakanda.)
    Sad part is this actually happened. When he showed up with his memories he served the empire and became famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm just sticking around to see where it all ends up. The premise was intriguing enough. Too bad about the execution, though I would love to see the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda smack the Kree, Skrull, Shi'ar, and Spartax Empires around.

(And Rumble, I did see your point from last night about African-American heroes getting outsourced by Wakanda.)
    If these nuWakandans appear in a future BP or MCU movie + accompanying toys, merch, games etc (if they blow up big), do the creators get royalties? Or is it just a post-credit "thank you ____" and kick out the door?

Does Bendis get paid every time Miles appears in a cartoon, movie, game, or animated feature?
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    As a wise man once said: "…don’t keep your minds so open that your brains fall out!"
    I think that's what is expected of readers.

It still baffles me to thid day that the premises we wanted to read about in BP are being done in such a boring and uninspired way that it's ruining the stories

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Ezyo, BWedjat,

MX 11 Noob Saibot is what i always envisioned KotD bP being but with Noob's shadow clones being various past-BPs coming out from the ancestral plane (purple portal) to partake in combo city

Particularly the 1:13 mark to the end. Hell, even the fatality for when BP feels like being a dick
    I could get behind that. That's actually pretty cool. Too bad we won't see anything like that until we get a shake up from the creative team

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I could get behind that. That's actually pretty cool. Too bad we won't see anything like that until we get a shake up from the creative team
    My biggest thing about the zombies when Hickman first revealed it was what's the point of being able to control zombies if you can't summon the muthafuckas? lol

Of course Coates probably heard me say that then decided to give that ability to Shuri just to spite me

Bc originally i'd want him to just summon zombies for combo city but the portal thing and panther spirits with their different abilities is even more lit

Now i REALLY wish that bp vs dp writer hadn't copped out and made that thing an illusion. If BP really did transfer DP to the ancestral plane to fight past BPs and manipulate other ghost illusions, i would've learned the writer's name and dubbed him top 3 BP miniseries writer of all time, no questions asked
    Black Panther vs Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    If there's any moment I might retroactively complain about, it's the Russos choosing to have T'Challa not kill Zemo. I mean come on, Zemo assassinated T'Chaka, all to get the Avengers to fight. It wasn't even personal! It's a great moment for T'Challa and it gives him a character arc, but he should have killed him and not left him with the CIA.

Sparing M'Baku so the Jabari still have a leader makes sense. Momentarily sparing Klaue in front of civilians recording it made sense. Trying to get Killmonger (a guy he just found out is his cousin) made sense. Seeing the child in him at the moment nearing to his death and wanting to keep him alive made sense.

Sparing Zemo? Letting the CIA have him? I don't know about that one.
    Zemo surviving seemed as much a result of future franchise plans as it was to have T'Challa get a big character moment.

Because I fully expect we will see some variant of the Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts at some point in the MCU.

And long-term wise I guess they knew what they were doing by building more of an enmity between T'Challa and Zemo instead of Zemo and Cap because by the time Zemo comes back T'Challa will probably be in the equivalent Cap position on a Superhero team for them to go toe-to-toe with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Zemo surviving seemed as much a result of future franchise plans as it was to have T'Challa get a big character moment.

Because I fully expect we will see some variant of the Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts at some point in the MCU.

And long-term wise I guess they knew what they were doing by building more of an enmity between T'Challa and Zemo instead of Zemo and Cap because by the time Zemo comes back T'Challa will probably be in the equivalent Cap position on a Superhero team for them to go toe-to-toe with each other.
    For the first couple phases of the MCU, they seemed pretty liberal about killing off the villains. But I think they slowed down with that in recent phases, and I suspect that trend will continue as you essentially NEED villains if you want to go the Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts route.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    My biggest thing about the zombies when Hickman first revealed it was what's the point of being able to control zombies if you can't summon the muthafuckas? lol

Of course Coates probably heard me say that then decided to give that ability to Shuri just to spite me

Bc originally i'd want him to just summon zombies for combo city but the portal thing and panther spirits with their different abilities is even more lit

Now i REALLY wish that bp vs dp writer hadn't copped out and made that thing an illusion. If BP really did transfer DP to the ancestral plane to fight past BPs and manipulate other ghost illusions, i would've learned the writer's name and dubbed him top 3 BP miniseries writer of all time, no questions asked
    My first thought was why can't he summon these muthaf-ers and then the second was wtf he can't even control them without Namor spearing one to make then fall in line.

As for Coates? It was all BS. Shuri s first abilities at least partially made sense because there was a story to go with it. The qotd? Totally random ass pull to undermine kotd ability.

I agree it would of been cool if it were real. I guess we traded a cool tech feat for power based feat. So it was still a good feat regardless

Wakanda.

Detention Center.

Two MCU popular characters converse through the bars separating their joint holding cells.

Killmonger: "BURN IT ALL!"

Princess Shuri: "Keep it down... That's why we are in here in the first place pretty MF."

Killmonger: "That's cold... Your own brother put you on lock down for weak comic sales."

Princess Shuri: "Yes, because between the two of us combined we barely sold 23,000 copies of our solo comic books."

Killmonger: "So T'challa's plan is to keep us both off the playing field in case another writer decides to reboot us again and capitalize off our movie success."

Princess Shuri: "Yep, that's the plan the king has spoken."

W'kabi: "HEY, could you two keep it down I'm trying to sleep over here."

Killmonger: "If it don't make dollars it don't make sense... WESTSIDE!"

Return of The Point Man???
    Get Hectic!

So what do we have so far from Avengers?

Lightsaber
    Anti flame tech
    Solar flare
    Anti gamma warhead shield
    Super Force push
    What else am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So what do we have so far from Avengers?

Lightsaber
    Anti flame tech
    Solar flare
    Anti gamma warhead shield
    Super Force push
    What else am I missing?
    His suit can withstand the heat and compression at the center of the earth

How was he able to teleport smokey the bear again? Waa that celestial tech?
    Black Panther vs Thor

I think Civil War BP made us feel a way about him, one way or another, bc he wanted to kill Bucky and his pop died and he told Natasha he wasn'ton that pacifist religious stuff. It was interesting.

I think KM made us feel away about him, one way or another, bc.. well.. that's a hell of a motive and back story.

I think that's what we gotta get back to for BP in BP 2. No dont kill anymore relatives lol but give him something to take a stance on that'll make us feel a type of way
    Black Panther vs Thor

Cville, looks like Aarons is in it for the long haul. WRONG THREAD, but which Valkyrie?

I think it should've been an Agents of Wakanda book starring Danai, but alas
    Black Panther vs Thor

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Us reminded me that Lupita is truly a star and a great actress.

Lupita was good in Black Panther.

However, Us made me realize she needs/or is capable of an upgrade in the BP sequel.

Wow.

Also M'Baku/Winston Duke is versatile and great actor. His charisma is going to keep in many MCU films. He's just too good of a talent.