Page 226 of 744 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Which is what matters the most and above all else

With all the stuff going on in War of the Realms, which seems to be the most all-hands-on-deck company-wide event since Hickman's Secret Wars (no offense to the trash events Bendis and Spencer put out after), maybe they'll introduce a biracial bisexual tessa-thompson deviant by the end of it? Can't have *all* the asguardians be all white and 1 asian forever can they?

With Hickman taking over X-Men and Aaron steering the BP ship in Avengers, what does that mean for the guy currently on timeout?
    Isn't space Wakanda extending further out past these 12 issue's? I thought the latest solicit hinted at thst.?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Aaron and Ewing are doing a Valkyrie book. I thought he'd be exiting Marvel after WoR. Maybe just Thor. Lol
    Oh nice. I would like to see an Agents of Wakanda by JA however,

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Isn't space Wakanda extending further out past these 12 issue's? I thought the latest solicit hinted at thst.?
    14 or 15 starts a new arc that is still part of this. I would guess were here until at least #20

14 or 15 starts a new arc that is still part of this. I would guess were here until at least #20
    That... Is a big time out.. I wonder how that must feel. His story being so lame that he now gets to tell a forgettable else world Wakandans in space that actually has nothing tying it to the BP mythos except for the names. Otherwise no one looks like any of the actual characters..

That... Is a big time out.. I wonder how that must feel. His story being so lame that he now gets to tell a forgettable else world Wakandans in space that actually has nothing tying it to the BP mythos except for the names. Otherwise no one looks like any of the actual characters..
    I think it's going to come down to how good WoR is for him. If it rocks, this will forgotten.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't know the Valkryie mythos very well but aren't they all... nordic aka white?

All the asguardians are white right?
    In fairness, Valkyrie's history is actually extremely convoluted, but I would say generally yes.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I think it's going to come down to how good WoR is for him. If it rocks, this will forgotten.
    What's interesting is one of the WoR tie-ins (or maybe the main book?) has a solicit mentioning Tony Stark and Shuri working together on some tech gizmo device.

This is somewhat relevant bc it would be the first time Shuri is mentioned/appears in this Avengers continuity. There's no way yet to know when BPvsDP occurred, so you can pretty much make up **** to pretend it happened before Shuri solo and season 3... but it'll be pretty funny to have BP and Shuri cohabiting Wakanda in active Marvel/Avengers continuity but Shuri is still looking for her brother in her solo's active continuity, in which Okoye (i imagine) hasn't mentioned a word of her being the director of agents of wakanda... unless WoR is in the past and Agents of Wakanda gets dismantled before the events of the Shuri book I figure you guys with BoG, MoS, Murdock, etc will figure it all out and sort it nicely for the rest of us to read like spark notes
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

This True, however, i still doubt Coates story is going to be very remembered because it's an else world story still

What's interesting is one of the WoR tie-ins (or maybe the main book?) has a solicit mentioning Tony Stark and Shuri working together on some tech gizmo device.

This is somewhat relevant bc it would be the first time Shuri is mentioned/appears in this Avengers continuity. There's no way yet to know when BPvsDP occurred, so you can pretty much make up **** to pretend it happened before Shuri solo and season 3... but it'll be pretty funny to have BP and Shuri cohabiting Wakanda in active Marvel/Avengers continuity but Shuri is still looking for her brother in her solo's active continuity, in which Okoye (i imagine) hasn't mentioned a word of her being the director of agents of wakanda... unless WoR is in the past and Agents of Wakanda gets dismantled before the events of the Shuri book I figure you guys with BoG, MoS, Murdock, etc will figure it all out and sort it nicely for the rest of us to read like spark notes
    Its kinda sad how the solos are doing one thing but no one gives a isht about whats going on In Either book because it's not interesting, and separates BP from the greater MU for no reason other then to tell a ishtty story

You know, if you were going to do a time traveling, space Wakanda type situation and you wanted it to be epic...

Kang should have been the villain. Just saying
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

You know, if you were going to do a time traveling, space Wakanda type situation and you wanted it to be epic...

The only thing I've found interesting about Kang is that sometimes thet get Steven Blum to do the voice work. Lol.

Using a non-BP rogue as the primary antagonist didn't seem to to be a huge plus in the last season.

That said, because we don't exactly know why T'Challa ended up in another time or reality, it's possible there as another hand at work here. Kang wouldn't be out of the question (though these days he usually only gets involved in stories where you have a kid he can steal to take into the future for whatever random reason). Personally I'm wondering if Basts sister from the Killmonger series might be responsible. They introduced her, so this could be her play. With Bast and T'Challa out of the way, it might be a good time to resurrect Killmonger and have him make a play for Wakanda.

I figure you guys with BoG, MoS, Murdock, etc will figure it all out and sort it nicely for the rest of us to read like spark notes
    Hahaha.

Man, Rise and the Killmonger book had me stressed out as is lol. Killmonger story so garbage I was just praying at the end it didn't mess up all the continuity lol.

I'm still waiting for space T'challa to bust out a HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA and we figure out it is Happy Pants and the frogs sent him through the wormhole lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I figure you guys with BoG, MoS, Murdock, etc will figure it all out and sort it nicely for the rest of us to read like spark notes
    I'm not going to spend a lot of skull sweat on the comics, personally. My plan is to treat Marvel editorial with the same courtesy they treat their audience.

Exactly, at least Kang is an Avenger level threat. And as for last villain used? Yeah it was isht because adversary was a isht villain that had been punked by the x men yet in BP he was so powerful BP and Wakandans had to pray to Storm? Nah. Thats why that was dumb. But Kang? Or kree? Or something where maybe Wakandans space are more hardcore and merk fools left and right, not be on some slave trade obsession allegory that Coates had been fixated on since he started his tenure