Page 236 of 744 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11160

The J-man

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    It's embarrassing

BP only got that CW screentime bc the Spidey deal was uncertain,; then IW and End Game... Russos ain't slick. Feige ain't slick.

The black producer cool tho. He stay fighting for BP to shine
    Well..its why its important BP2 is another huge hit and T'Challa gets more love/praise.

Iron Man could survive a couple of dud films (I did like Iron Man 3 though)

However, once Coogler crushes the sequel.....

and maybe gives T'Challa some real style points Marvel will give him his respect the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Well..its why its important BP2 is another huge hit and T'Challa gets more love/praise.

Iron Man could survive a couple of dud films (I did like Iron Man 3 though)

However, once Coogler crushes the sequel.....

and maybe gives T'Challa some real style points Marvel will give him his respect the rest of the way.
    I don't think it matters how well the second BP movie does. If they made a billion plus on the first along with Oscar nominatons, the franchise is basically set for the next phase onward.

And to be honest even if it didn't do as well as it did, given that Iron Man, Cap, and Thor are potentially leaving the MCU I think the idea was always that the torch would be passed to BP and Captain Marvel.

Incredible Member

Keep the Russo's away from Wakanda going foward.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think it matters how well the second BP movie does. If they made a billion plus on the first along with Oscar nominatons, the franchise is basically set for the next phase onward.

And to be honest even if it didn't do as well as it did, given that Iron Man, Cap, and Thor are potentially leaving the MCU I think the idea was always that the torch would be passed to BP and Captain Marvel.
    Don't rest on your laurels a stinker could change everything. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Need a really good sequel.

Hopefully, they find some great antagonists. MBJ had to go to therapy after his performance. Hard to find those Heath Ledger type performances.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    In all fairness, I thought they handled T'Challa pretty well in Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Don't rest on your laurels a stinker could change everything. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Need a really good sequel.

Hopefully, they find some great antagonists. MBJ had to go to therapy after his performance. Hard to find those Heath Ledger type performances.
    Sure, it's a good idea not to rest on your laurels. That said, marvel hasn't put out a stinker yet, in that every single movie they have made has been relatively speaking both commercially and critically sucessful. Given BP is THE most sucessful solo movie they have made, it's probably the last one of the bunch that I'm worried about.

People are hungry for a Marvel stinker look at the vitriol Captain Marvel was getting from a segment of the internet.

Personally, I can point to 4 marvel movies I'm not that big on but that's just me. I thought the quality of Marvel movies went up in general after Winter Soldier, will see if Endgame can stick the landing.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Damn BoG coming sniping like a boss.. in the top 100 I saw Priest trade but nothing of Coates... What was that again about Coates crushing it??

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn BoG coming sniping like a boss.. in the top 100 I saw Priest trade but nothing of Coates... What was that again about Coates crushing it??
    That listing is updated regularly, but as of now A Nation Under Our Feet Volume 1 is ranked 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Well they did go on record saying they wish they didn't film IW and endgame back to back. And if they knew how big a success BP would of been they would of spent more time there. At least they know they goofed up

A lot of those books are Kindle Unlimited. Does it count as dollar sales or include downloads for those with subscriptions?

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A lot of those books are Kindle Unlimited. Does it count as dollar sales or include downloads for those with subscriptions?
    BTW do you think Serial Box’s Black Panther stories will become canon in the BP mythos?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-is-br...eri-1832960203

Incredible Member

Her comic isn't selling well but her MCU Character is very popular.
    Twitter was going crazy over the Shuri revelation..

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    BTW do you think Serial Box’s Black Panther stories will become canon in the BP mythos?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/marvel-is-br...eri-1832960203
    I would guess it will be it's own thing, but the article seems to imply its starting film fans so it may be closer to movie storylines.