Page 256 of 744 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 11160

This link includes the video and written response from Don about the Afua post I made earlier.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1090627939

Let me know if it doesn't work. I'll try to redo with I get off work tonight.

Can I get a cliffnote who these people are lol? (other than Don of course).

I made it to when they said something like, "and when they did Panthers Rage, t'challa was good but Man-Ape was problematic"

sigh
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 04-01-2019 at 12:30 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I haven't watched yet. Lol. Found it right before my shift started. Just wanted to post before I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post

Man I wish T'Challa played a bigger factor in this movie.
    Don't Worry.

In 2 to 3 years time, you will hear test audiences calling BP2 the greatest superhero movie ever made

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    This link includes the video and written response from Don about the Afua post I made earlier.

Don McGregor created BP in Fantastic Four?
    Get some people who know the history up there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

"Black Panther [T'Challa] gets taken out;and Shuri becomes Black Panther, which I really want to see for Black Panther 2."

Taken out by his second movie? Geez, BP was beaten to near death in his first movie then dusted in IW and then he should be "taken out" in his sequel? GTFO!

Ok cool, I'm really not listening to this shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaw View Post
    Don McGregor created BP in Fantastic Four?
    Get some people who know the history up there.
    Not even the basics man. Easy, wikipedia checked basics.

I mean, if you don't remember the time T'challa put the Tiger God in a pokemon ball or that he made Falcon's wings or some minor cool trivia point... ok sure, I forgive you lol.

But become a talking head about something and miss the bare bones basics? C'mon man. That's like being an NBA analyst and not knowing Kobe likes a fadaway.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

"Black Panther [T'Challa] gets taken out;and Shuri becomes Black Panther, which I really want to see for Black Panther 2."

Taken out by his second movie? Geez, BP was beaten to near death in his first movie then dusted in IW and then he should be "taken out" in his sequel? GTFO!

Shuri, Storm, Doom, Namor, Midnight Angels

Same shit different day.

Some Kevin Durant snake shit.

You know, stuff like that will get better when Marvel starts pumping out more black (in this case but all non white) films and media.

Every single fan of a minority hero sees Black Panther as its saving grace from side-kick land.

BP is like the one kid that makes it out off the hood/trailer park, starts making decent money, then all of a sudden auntie needs money for her electric bill, first cousin has some credit card debt, mom's cat needs to go to the vet... little by little dragging poor dude back into the abyss as he tries to save everyone.

Need a voodoo movie, blade movie, monica movie, ect so we can spread out this shit. Build some generational wealth. Hopefully BP doesn't get drowned by fake friends before it happens though.

There is so much ignorance and misinformation in that round table it's actually QUITE embarrassing the people they choose to talk about a character and mythos they clearly have no idea about. Oh and the Black Panther mythos revolves around Tchalla. HE is the Black Panther. Shuri isn't. Yes she did take the mantle for a time but it was never going to be permanent. Anyone who thinks that the MCU should make Shuri the Black panther is being foolish. ESPECIALLY in the second movie

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Not even the basics man. Easy, wikipedia checked basics.

I mean, if you don't remember the time T'challa put the Tiger God in a pokemon ball or that he made Falcon's wings or some minor cool trivia point... ok sure, I forgive you lol.

But become a talking head about something and miss the bare bones basics? C'mon man. That's like being an NBA analyst and not knowing Kobe likes a fadaway.
    That and the whole Don was trying to make Tchalla Marvel's Batman.... Lol? What comic where they reading? Priest was more akin to that but even then really the only thing they shared were the ears on their respective masks

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Ah, the benefit of having people whose opinions you value thrash a video so you don't have to watch it yourself

"You must surround yourself with people you trust"

#4 of Intergalactic hit Unlimited today, and though previous issues have already somewhat broken me with the amount of nothing going on, I think my mind truly shattered here where the entire issue was an extended fight scene that ends with a death, but one you don't see despite it begging for a page turn into splash page explosion. But the real attack was the backmatter, where there is an entire map and exposition dump about this empire's history and galaxies. Because none of this could be conveyed in this overly decompressed book.

God, Acuña is amazing, though.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ultimate Member

That comes from the party of lets get the black female the attention movement. Get rid of the male and leave the female.

You saw it with Creed.
    You saw it with Lucas on Stranger Things when his sister showed up. Season 3 gave her a bigger role on the show.
    You saw it with The Hate You Give-ending being changed.
    And thanks to the movie US-you are going to see it even more.
    We know Shuri wore the suit. How about we build her up more as herself before even talking about her as Panther. She is WAY more valuable being herself than wearing that suit.

The toy companies ain't even pretending anymore lmao.
    He got dusted and yet got Endgame toys as if he was going to beat up Thanos with the rest. Unless those toys are a spoiler?

They just cleared out the marvel stuff at my target

I imagine to get ready for end game toys.
    Only marvel stuff left were some BP toys

Poor Carol got banished to an endcap. Her stuff didnt seem to sell at all at my target.
    Saw the new endgame legos. BP2 100% needs a panther mech just for the lego set lol
    Going by my stores-Panther Lego should be a LOCK. Aside from Shuri figure and a few of those gloves and masks. Everything else of his stayed sold out. If they were going to do Killmonger without a mask they could have left out him & Ross 2 figure set. Still ticked seeing that on clearance three weeks ago.

Carol stuff-a toss up some stores. The figure with the cat was the main one selling out along with a few of the dolls.
    Marvel Rising-something must have clicked. Patriot is MIA and the girls are either sold out or almost gone. Especially America.

DC-they might want to stop with toys. Aside from Jessica Cruz & Batwoman-they are peg warmers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You know, stuff like that will get better when Marvel starts pumping out more black (in this case but all non white) films and media.

Every single fan of a minority hero sees Black Panther as its saving grace from side-kick land.
    I would say the Black Panther effect has gone beyond Marvel.

How many black lead projects (along) have we seen get movie deals let a comic book series?

Bitter Root
    The lead from The Hate You Give got her comic picked up for a film.
    Kwanza's Black
    Prodigy at Image
    Aliens at Dark Horse has had 5 books with a black lead.

Every except that Distinguished Company suddenly wants black folks money.