Page 267 of 744 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Marvel has never been shy about putting the US in a bad light. Just wait till the X-Men movies start rolling out.
    Even when they are, its mostly due to a bad individual working with the government as an imposter i.e Winter Soldier, Iron Man 3 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some of us including myself suggested someone like Kraven as an assassin like character but what if they used Taskmaster instead? He seems to be getting his introduction in Black Widow (possibly being played by Moonlight's Andre Holland). Say you give him high tech weapons and an advanced exoskeleton suit to increase his strength, speed and durability. What better opponent for T'Challa, Nakia and Okoye can you get than a guy that can copy their fighting styles in an instant?
    Eh, rather they grab some random BP rogue out of the depths and use him if you wanted a throw away assassin.

Isn't like "Taskmaster" would do anything for casuals. It would just excite comic people. I personally don't think "copying fighting style" is very cinematic as it would be hard to portray.

Deathtiger, Solomon Prey, Kiber the Cruel, hell Madam Slay... those names scream "merc for hire" and none of them are likely to be a lead rogue. Just revamp them and keep the names for easter eggs and roll with it.

Deathtiger + Madam Slay vs BP, Okoye, Nakia
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

A part of me is still hoping against hope for Namor make his debut with BP2. It just would be a shame if such an iconic dynamic/beef doesn't hit the big screen. With BP3, setting the stage for a BP/Namor/Doom Triple threat. I know a lot of you would rather see T'Challa take on his "in-house" villains though.

I also think introducing Malice (non-Nakia) as a superpowered henchman for the main antagonist would be a good option for the sequel. Would be great to see T'Challa throw hands with a badass female assassin perhaps be the Lady Shiva to his Batman maybe.

Another thing , do we expect Bucky to be a permanent member of the Panther family now that he has been dubbed The White Wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    A part of me is still hoping against hope for Namor make his debut with BP2. It just would be a shame if such an iconic dynamic/beef doesn't hit the big screen. With BP3, setting the stage for a BP/Namor/Doom Triple threat. I know a lot of you would rather see T'Challa take on his "in-house" villains though.
    I will only accept Namor if he is a true villain, no anti-hero ****, and dies at the end to BP's claws to his throat. No exceptions

I also think introducing Malice (non-Nakia) as a superpowered henchman for the main antagonist would be a good option for the sequel. Would be great to see T'Challa throw hands with a badass female assassin perhaps be the Lady Shiva to his Batman maybe.
    Just use Madam Slay or Zanda then. No reason to complicate people googling Malice.

Another thing , do we expect Bucky to be a permanent member of the Panther family now that he has been dubbed The White Wolf?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some of us including myself suggested someone like Kraven as an assassin like character but what if they used Taskmaster instead? He seems to be getting his introduction in Black Widow (possibly being played by Moonlight's Andre Holland). Say you give him high tech weapons and an advanced exoskeleton suit to increase his strength, speed and durability. What better opponent for T'Challa, Nakia and Okoye can you get than a guy that can copy their fighting styles in an instant?
    Coogler has gone on record as saying he wanted to use Kraven but couldn't. I suppose in theor a billion plus dollar movie might grease the wheels a bit if he still wants to use Kraven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post

Probably not something we'll see anytime soon, but a version of the Illuminati with Namor and T'challa would be cool. And maybe Doom, depending on how they depict him.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Eh, rather they grab some random BP rogue out of the depths and use him if you wanted a throw away assassin.

Isn't like "Taskmaster" would do anything for casuals. It would just excite comic people. I personally don't think "copying fighting style" is very cinematic as it would be hard to portray.

Deathtiger, Solomon Prey, Kiber the Cruel, hell Madam Slay... those names scream "merc for hire" and none of them are likely to be a lead rogue. Just revamp them and keep the names for easter eggs and roll with it.

You know who we need for this... The other break out princess on BP quest...

I think Zanda and Achebe could work, ESPECIALLY if Zanda was pulled from Pantherjack. A superhuman that can impersonate a person or animal? That could lead to some fun fights as well as intrigue.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Has everyone forgotten about Junta?

I'd bet money on him being the next big throw down

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Has everyone forgotten about Junta?

I'd bet money on him being the next big throw down
    Junta would be a good "Batroc" type character. He could be a good adversary for Shuri in BP2.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Moses Magnum would also be a good villain to show BP defeating. They may want to update him to be a guerilla style warlord, and can have T'challa freeing people from him and accepting them as Wakandan refugees.

They can also use Wakandas expanding global role as a tension point between T'challa and M'Baku.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Moses Magnum would also be a good villain to show BP defeating. They may want to update him to be a guerilla style warlord, and can have T'challa freeing people from him and accepting them as Wakandan refugees.

They can also use Wakandas expanding global role as a tension point between T'challa and M'Baku.
    His first appearance is in Spider-Man, Marvel might not even own him

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You know who we need for this... The other break out princess on BP quest...

I think Zanda and Achebe could work, ESPECIALLY if Zanda was pulled from Pantherjack. A superhuman that can impersonate a person or animal? That could lead to some fun fights as well as intrigue.
    If she showed up first, the articles on whether she is Mystique or not would be never ending. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I really, really don't get the Logan praise. It was so boring.
    Oh, that's easy. It's for the same reason folks are hyping The Joker.

Some fans (and many critics) are embarrassed that superhero movies are so popular, so they hype up any movie that has broken characters living depressing lives in drab settings that have tragic things happen to them.

That way, they can point to it and say: "Look! It's so realistic and dramatic! Isn't that so much better than people in bright costumes having exciting adventures in fantastic new worlds? Give them awards!!!"

The fact that people actually like escapist entertainment is beside the point. What do they know? They aren't as literary as the "true" arbiters of culture. :smh:

(And yes, this is exactly why Coates got BP. Th capacity for entertainment is secondary to The Message™.)

Wondering what the USP of the next film will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If she showed up first, the articles on whether she is Mystique or not would be never ending. lol
    Or she could be a Skrull.