Page 301 of 744 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 11160
    Incredible Member

Yeah End Game was emotional...

BP spoilers

spoilers:

- tchalla gets one really cool action sequence. Thats it. It was cool tho. And lead army

- okoye gets a flash and miss action thing

- shuri did nothing

- wakandss military is VERY large and formidable

Wakanda was pretty in party scene

end of spoilers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    BP spoilers

spoilers:

- tchalla gets one really cool action sequence. Thats it. It was cool tho. And lead army

- shuri did nothing

end of spoilers
    How do you do that spoiler thinga majig

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

I'mma need an explanation on that one.

And Hickman as bad as Coates? I swear sometimes y'all latch on to 3 things in 5 years and forget the other 60 issues.
    Division between T' Challa & T' Chaka

Division between T' Challa & Doras

Destroyed/Decimated Wakanda

In his story, T'Challa never really beat anyone flat out except 1 or 2 people

Abandoned Shuri

IMHO, lame tech for T'Challa ( force field not necessary and failed often)

Made it to where Wakanda was advanced due to Bast giving them knowledge and not the people themselves

IMHO, gave him the sorry KoTD powers, that just allows T'Challa ancestors to come back and complain about him not doing a good job
    Last edited by Vibranium Weave; 04-25-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Division between T' Challa & T' Chaka

Division between T' Challa & Doras

Destroyed/Decimated Wakanda

In his story, T'Challa never really beat anyone flat out except 1 or 2 people

Abandoned Shuri

IMHO, lame tech for T'Challa ( force field not necessary and failed often)

Made it to where Wakanda was advanced due to Bast giving them knowledge and not the people themselves

IMHO, gave him the sorry KoTD powers, that just allows T'Challa ancestors to come back and complain about him not doing a good job
    The one thing I will 100% agree with you on is abandoning Shuri. I can overlook or rationalize a lot of things, but that's one of the things I could never get over.

Abandoning his sister to die for no reason whatsoever made them both look absolutely terrible. Her for being a quitter and abandoning her people when they needed her the most (which was a shame since up to that point Hickman wrote an incredible Shuri), and T'Challa for letting her. For no reason at all.

I liked Hickmans stuff overall, and I think his BP was solid. He got the voice right, which alone puts him in the top third of the BP writers in my book. But the Shuri thing was a HUGE black mark on that entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    first you put [spoil] before the text you want to hide
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    than you put [/spoil] after the text you don't want to hide

spoilers:
    so it looks like this
    end of spoilers
    The J-man

Of all the snapped heroes, I think T'challa got the most action focus. NOW THIS DOESNT MEAN IT WAS A LOT lol. There was way too much going on. He got less "real" screen time than IW but more total screen time and his action sequence was much cooler than anything he did in IW. Obviously I only saw it once and it was... busy at the end but it is really only between him and spoilers:
    spider-man instant kill mode lol
    end of spoilers on who got more to do. I may be forgetting someone though

It felt kinda obvious to me that, due to his popularity, they knew they had to do something. And his action moment really could have been done by any hero with powers. It wouldn't be surprising if that was part of the reshoots.

Oh and like 90% of us knew, Okoye did not belong on those posters AT ALL lol.

I feel like there was a missed opportunity to have Shuri spoilers:
    be involved in figuring out time travel and the time travel device. Stark, Rocket, and Shuri in the same room would have been dynamite on screen. It also would have given Wakanda a reason to be involved if it meant a way to get their king and people back. It is obvious they didn't want anyone outshining Stark/Banner in the genius department since the movie was about the O6 but still felt it was a missed opportunity. Snapping her off screen was stupid. She did nothing in the final battle at all
    end of spoilers

Also, it does seem like Wakanda is spoilers:
    involved with the avengers in some way. So that is likely the avenue they take to drag T'challa onto the team. Okoye reporting stuff to Widow means they didn't 100% re-isolate themselves after the snap.
    end of spoilers

Oh and there is no hint at all what the govt in Wakanda was like post snap btw. So all of fan theories were wasted! lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BP spoilers

spoilers:

- shuri did nothing

end of spoilers
    I’m find with this but I was planning to watch on Netflix anyways

Incredible Member

Shuri was a big time opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I’m find with this but I was planning to watch on Netflix anyways
    Disney+

End Game won't be on netflix

you've got to put [/spoil] at the end of the text you want to keep hidden.

Y'all really trying to milk anything Endgame for BP huh. He's in it for a lil bit but.... I don't really know what more to say. He gets a moment but so does basically everyone else with his screentime.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Y'all really trying to milk anything Endgame for BP huh. He's in it for a lil bit but.... I don't really know what more to say. He gets a moment but so does basically everyone else with his screentime.
    Getting a cool moment was probably the most anyone can expect from any of the snapped characters... and he did. So I think you can chalk that up as much of a win as one can expect given the situation.

Wakanda as a whole didn't get much play, but that's probably a good thing for Coogler at least. Gives him more of a blank slate to take Wakanda in pretty much any direction he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Well, since I am the only one posting about it lol... yall = me.

I didn't milk anything. Just posted what happened and some missed opportunites. go ahead and use spoiler tags to point out what I milked exactly?

He was spoilers:
    in the movie for maybe 5 minutes along with 10000 other characters, got one cool looking action sequence (which is more than most of the other snapped got except maybe spider-man), we got to see Wakanda has a real army which people were pissed about in IW, Okoye stabbed Corvus in a blink and you miss scene, Shuri did nothing, M'baku scramed once, Wakanda looked pretty at the end
    end of spoilers

Not sure what I milked exactly but?

Incredible Member

Well, since I am the only one posting about it lol... yall = me.

I didn't milk anything. Just posted what happened and some missed opportunites. go ahead and use spoiler tags to point out what I milked exactly?

He was spoilers:
    in the movie for maybe 5 minutes along with 10000 other characters, got one cool looking action sequence (which is more than most of the other snapped got except maybe spider-man), we got to see Wakanda has a real army which people were pissed about in IW, Okoye stabbed Corvus in a blink and you miss scene, Shuri did nothing, M'baku scramed once, Wakanda looked pretty at the end
    end of spoilers

Not sure what I milked exactly but?
    spoilers:
    You see Shuri shooting her gauntlets in the background a few times. I didn't even see M'Baku. I'm seeing it again this Sunday so I'll look. Lupita really should have been in the funeral scene. Also, "earthquakes in the oceans," got people whispering Namor.
    end of spoilers