Page 31 of 744 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131531 ... LastLast

Black Panther won "Best Costume Design," "Best Production Design," and "Best Visual Effects" at the Critic's Choice Award.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black Panther won "Best Costume Design," "Best Production Design," and "Best Visual Effects" at the Critic's Choice Award.
    O they're BIG MAD LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Thank Bast for Reginald Hudlin's retcon then.
    Exactly, my only thing was I wish it was explicitly stated or shown that T'Challa had some big feat, though it doesn't matter now since Evans covered that in Rise. But
    Hudlin's change made too much sense regardless

For Rumble:

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

That video did not feature Armless Tiger Man... FAIL!
    Get Hectic!

I wonder how this will play out, looks like on the early pages Cap is shown taking command as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I wonder how this will play out, looks like on the early pages Cap is shown taking command as usual
    It could sort of be similar to how it is in Justice League. Batman comes up with the strategy, but as far as ralying the troops and motivating them Superman is the go-to guy. Steve might not be the leader, but still might be spouting how his usual words of inspiration and encouragement since that's his thing.

Aaron writes a pretty boss BP, so I'm not super worried that he'll be thrown under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    That video did not feature Armless Tiger Man... FAIL!
    The J-man

Burbank.

The offices of Mickey "Money" Mouse.

Awkward... And yet creepy at the same time.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Okay, I agreed to see you because... Well, frankly I try to show respect for all my intellectual property regardless of race, creed and... Physical challenges."

To relax himself and ease the tension Mickey puffs a few from his cigar sending billowy rings upward towards the ceiling fan.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "I'm not very good with names... What was yours again?"

Armless Tiger Man: "Armless Tiger Man!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Oh yes... Armless of course. What exactly is your origin you are not listed in the Marvel Encyclopedia."

Armless Tiger Man: "That's what I'm here to talk about... I need some respect on my name so that people know who I am! I could be the breakout villain of the year!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Unless someone hogtied you."

Armless Tiger Man: "I'm fast and I bite really really hard!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "I see... For product placement sake we could probably market you with some Disney toothbrushes."

Armless Tiger Man: "What are you trying to say?"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "My what big yellow teeth you have we could capitalize off of that and make some money."

Armless Tiger Man: "I just wanna be A-list on the same level as Magneto, Darth Vader and Killmonger!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Yep, you would make a great Black Panther nemesis I'll call Coogler, Coates and Redjack and make it happen."

Armless Tiger Man: "Just Coogler and Redjack thanks!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Shade much... Note to self check those numbers on that ongoing comic."

Armless Tiger Man: "You won't regret this Mickey I'm a hard worker and I play nice with other characters I pinky swear!"

Armless Tiger Man departs.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "These high maintenance Marvel characters are starting to wear me out... Goofy bring a mop in here this dude drooled all over my waxed floors!"

Armless Tiger Man... Putting in dat work!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I don't remember Aaron having any special affinity to Cap in the past.

Aaron likes to play with the characters he likes.

Thor and his mythos are obviously the "key" to winning this. Whether that is Thor, Odin, Cul, Freya, Loki, Jane, or Roz is anyones guess but this story started there and has been festering for years so, they are going to get the bulk of the shine.

But Aaron likes Ghost Rider. Aaron likes Wolverine. Aaron seems to like the Phoenix Force. Aaron sometimes likes T'challa and is currently writing him like he likes T'challa. Plus, T'challa has been hanging around Odin and the mythos crossed over with the Thor book as well.

I highly doubt this is going to be a straight up invasion. With Cul being around and itching to be "himself" and Loki being around... things will likely get weird.

I imagine Cap is doing the on the field inspiring, I imagine the prep and plans will be T'challa's. Which is kind of liked we discussed so many moons ago... T'challa win wars with his mind. Cap wins battles.

For Rumble:

all too bad that the character was never adapted in the 70s or 80s in animation. We Gen X kids never got to enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    all too bad that the character was never adapted in the 70s or 80s in animation. We Gen X kids never got to enjoy..
    I'm not sure there were any cartoons in the 70's and 80's which would have been worth seeing him in honestly. Teaming up with Ms. Lion in Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends might have been as good as it got.

I don't think the better stuff happened until the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Burbank.

The offices of Mickey "Money" Mouse.

Awkward... And yet creepy at the same time.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Okay, I agreed to see you because... Well, frankly I try to show respect for all my intellectual property regardless of race, creed and... Physical challenges."

To relax himself and ease the tension Mickey puffs a few from his cigar sending billowy rings upward towards the ceiling fan.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "I'm not very good with names... What was yours again?"

Armless Tiger Man: "Armless Tiger Man!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Oh yes... Armless of course. What exactly is your origin you are not listed in the Marvel Encyclopedia."

Armless Tiger Man: "That's what I'm here to talk about... I need some respect on my name so that people know who I am! I could be the breakout villain of the year!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Unless someone hogtied you."

Armless Tiger Man: "I'm fast and I bite really really hard!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "I see... For product placement sake we could probably market you with some Disney toothbrushes."

Armless Tiger Man: "What are you trying to say?"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "My what big yellow teeth you have we could capitalize off of that and make some money."

Armless Tiger Man: "I just wanna be A-list on the same level as Magneto, Darth Vader and Killmonger!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Yep, you would make a great Black Panther nemesis I'll call Coogler, Coates and Redjack and make it happen."

Armless Tiger Man: "Just Coogler and Redjack thanks!"

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Shade much... Note to self check those numbers on that ongoing comic."

Armless Tiger Man: "You won't regret this Mickey I'm a hard worker and I play nice with other characters I pinky swear!"

Armless Tiger Man departs.

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "These high maintenance Marvel characters are starting to wear me out... Goofy bring a mop in here this dude drooled all over my waxed floors!"

Armless Tiger Man... Putting in dat work!
    Dude.. Seriously someone needs to draw this, its deserving of it

I don't remember Aaron having any special affinity to Cap in the past.

Aaron likes to play with the characters he likes.

Thor and his mythos are obviously the "key" to winning this. Whether that is Thor, Odin, Cul, Freya, Loki, Jane, or Roz is anyones guess but this story started there and has been festering for years so, they are going to get the bulk of the shine.

But Aaron likes Ghost Rider. Aaron likes Wolverine. Aaron seems to like the Phoenix Force. Aaron sometimes likes T'challa and is currently writing him like he likes T'challa. Plus, T'challa has been hanging around Odin and the mythos crossed over with the Thor book as well.

I highly doubt this is going to be a straight up invasion. With Cul being around and itching to be "himself" and Loki being around... things will likely get weird.

I imagine Cap is doing the on the field inspiring, I imagine the prep and plans will be T'challa's. Which is kind of liked we discussed so many moons ago... T'challa win wars with his mind. Cap wins battles.
    This is true. Although it's been awhile since have seen the"Win wars with his mind" side of T'Challa. I hope we get thst finally