Page 315 of 744 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I have two Question to everyone:

Which T'Chaka death story do you prefer?
    1. Hudlin's
    2. The Original Stan Lee/ Jack Kirby
    3. Rise of the Black Panther

Which T'Challa earns the mantle of Black Panther/ tribal challenge version do you prefer?
    1. Hudlin's
    2. Rise of the Black Panther
    3. Roy Thomas/ Christopher Priest

To the first question I personally prefer Hudlin's because the other versions make Wakanda appear weaker. The fact T'Chaka died outside of Wakanda and he was hard to kill seems to me to be better.

For the second, Rise of the Black Panther version was a good combination of all the versions except that I didn't like him using the gadgets on S'yan and setting up the traps on the Dora. The wakandans could accuse T'Challa of cheating because he could know where to set the traps since he's already royalty.
    I prefer the Hudlin Tchaka death and Kirby battle royale style tribal challenge.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I can top that I was in Wal-Mart and guess who has 2 greeting cards? Black Panther. One of adults and one for kids.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    In the same vein, are there any pre-McGregor Avengers TPB/Collections you feels are worth inclusion?
    I would add the first FF appearance for Black Panther. I assume that's got to be collected in trade at this point.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I would add the first FF appearance for Black Panther. I assume that's got to be collected in trade at this point.
    It is in the Panthers Rage Epic Collection
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I can top that I was in Wal-Mart and guess who has 2 greeting cards? Black Panther. One of adults and one for kids.
    My 6 year old's soccer team got to pick their name, they are the "Panthers"

one of ht eother teams are the "black panthers"

buncha white kids lol. It is wild

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Prefer Rise's T'chaka death. Pre-hudlin T'challa is too unadvanced (Hudlin's wakanda makes more sense even if it robs T'challa of his greatest feat) but I also don't liike T'chaka dying to basic gun either (t'challa said they figured out how to beat guns a loooong ass time ago).

Plus hiding under the floor? Come on, Wakanda as presented by Hudlin woulda found him in 5 seconds lol

Rise's version at least made sense.

Hudlin's Tournament. While I see the point of the prep (he figured out where they were gonna set up even though he shouldn't have been able to figure it out, even the field a bit agaisnt a peak human) I agree bout the gadgets

FTR, Kirby was the first to show T'challa's victory, not Roy or Priest. Kirby is where Hudlin got the idea from.

Original roy idea was... rather stupid lol. Although introducing the various trials was cool.
    Yeah, I think if Evans took out the gadgets and the preparation he's tribal challenge would be the best, but since he didn't Kirby/ Hudlin's is a better story.

Warriors win again

Houston sucks.

KD just gravy training it for more rings

The J-man

T'challas favorite player Big G still had a chance!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

It is in the Panthers Rage Epic Collection
    Oh yeah, good point. One thing I was disappointed about with that collection is it omitted the M'Baku story and the Lion God story from Avengers. I'd have to look to see if those have been collected anywhere.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Prefer Rise's T'chaka death. Pre-hudlin T'challa is too unadvanced (Hudlin's wakanda makes more sense even if it robs T'challa of his greatest feat) but I also don't liike T'chaka dying to basic gun either (t'challa said they figured out how to beat guns a loooong ass time ago).

Plus hiding under the floor? Come on, Wakanda as presented by Hudlin woulda found him in 5 seconds lol

Rise's version at least made sense.

Hudlin's Tournament. While I see the point of the prep (he figured out where they were gonna set up even though he shouldn't have been able to figure it out, even the field a bit agaisnt a peak human) I agree bout the gadgets

FTR, Kirby was the first to show T'challa's victory, not Roy or Priest. Kirby is where Hudlin got the idea from.

Original roy idea was... rather stupid lol. Although introducing the various trials was cool.
    I prefer Rises Tchaka death too. As for challenge day, Both Hudlin's and rises are good. Rises challenge day gives more props to Tchalla and it appears actually harder then Hudlin's as in Hudlin's the BP faces off against all the challengers but in Rise the challenger faces off against others, and in this case the DM as well. Rereading it I wouldn't necessarily say he used gadets, it was a basic knife and rope, and a basic knife with sand. It was more strategic then tech. But in the end I'd say both I can't decide between the two of them. Both show special aspects of Tchalla honestly.
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 05-11-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I would switch Snipes and Fishburne around. Snipes plays an excellent villain and I think he would be a better Kilmonger then M'Baku.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I would switch Snipes and Fishburne around. Snipes plays an excellent villain and I think he would be a better Kilmonger then M'Baku.
    80s Denzel did do a great job as Steve Biko in Cry Freedom. However, I actually think its Denzel who would be better as Killmonger and Snipes as T'Challa.

Fishburne has the gravitas for M'Baku.

I would watch the hell out of this film if it was ever created. And I wasn't even born in the 80's.

Dopest casting I have seen yet on the net.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

I would have picked someone else for Nakia otherwise I approve. A lot of other actresses with more range and better performances
    The J-man