Page 321 of 744 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'd be shocked if Chadwick didn't have 3 Panther movies written into his contract. The real question mark will be the next Avengers movies, IMO. I'd be surprised if they didn't let the Avengers 'cool' for at least two years
    He doesnt.

Benedict and Chadwick only have one more movie left on there contracts

Doesnt mean a whole lot, they will obv just pay them more if they want them, just like everyone else
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The "noir Batman" film by Matt Reeves has me very intrigued.

Again...I keep thinking about the 10 steps ahead T'Challa brought to screen and how it would be such a game changer. However, people have made valid points here why they can't happen on film. At least not yet.
    Can you please enlighten me on what are these valid points?

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Those type of movies aren't "Marvel" movies. It'd have to be closer to "Basic" or a Tarantino movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He doesnt.

Benedict and Chadwick only have one more movie left on there contracts

Doesnt mean a whole lot, they will obv just pay them more if they want them, just like everyone else
    Yeah, with how big a splash BP made, and how Wakanda forever is still a thing, Disney ain't gonna pass up on MONEY

Wakanda.

Motivational Speaking 101... With all types of SPOILERS.

Thanos: "I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right..."

T'challa: "Wait... Full stop!"

Thanos: "You said The Lose speech."

T'challa: "I meant the lose weight speech."

Thanos: "Dude, this is awkward as heck, c'mon."

Nakia: "T'challa are you trying to tell me something?'

T'challa: "Naw, It's just..."

Thanos: "This seems like a personal matter do you mind if I return back to 2013 please I have other planets to purge."

Okoye: "Just how long were you running with that gauntlet you couldn't have..."

Shuri: "Yep, he did and now there are two T'challa's running around messing up the time space continuum... Don't worry I'll fix it later."

Okoye: "Is it me or does 2014 Thanos seem more 'OOMPH' than 2018 Thanos?"

Shuri: "I see what you mean but 2012 Thanos is much more of a people person... Then there is 2002 Thanos who was a true gentlemen and much kinder."

Thanos: "Back then I was just coming into my own and hitting my stride but I grew tremendously though as a Titan."

Shuri: "But seriously you were a complete @$$ to your daughter Nebula."

Thanos: "At least I am not like Galactus forcing unwilling souls to be my herald."

Shuri: "What's he talking about?"

Okoye: "While you were away for five years the Disney/Fox merger went through so we have new additions to the franchise."

Meanwhile...

Nakia: "I am not fat I am metabolically challenged and you should love me for who I am."

T'challa: "A plus sized spy!"

Storm: "AHEM!!!"

T'challa: "Excuse me who are you?"

Storm: "The Snappening created a rift in reality causing mass mutations on an epic scale."

Okoye: "She means the Disney/Fox merger!"

T'challa: "Oh okay, have a seat over there I'll be right with you."

Storm: "Make sure that you circle back and... Come back to me."

Shuri: "Let me fix that for you."

POOF!

Nakia: "Hey everybody what's going on here?"

Nakia: "WTF!!!"

Shuri: "2023 Nakia meet 2018 Nakia with the much tighter abs."

Thanos: "You colored folks are some sick people take me back to my timeline I've seen enough."

Thanos: "And where did that bring you... Back to me."

Shuri: "Dammit border tribe you have one job I said not to let the multiple Thanos' occupy the same space at the same time!"

Killmonger: "Hey cousin."

Shuri: "Freaking A People lock a gate or something!

Technically Wakanda is ground zero for the actual Snap heard around the universe so shouldn't it be a place for all types of cosmic goodies central to the MCU!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    Very hard to pull off without it simply being an ass pull.

It is possible... the RDJ Sherlock movies pulled it off. But it basically ends the movie with 6 minutes of exposition and flashback to the "steps."
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Well you are the first person I have come across who said that. Maybe you should give it a second read

Like what Cville the New York scene with all the gatherers could be adapted on to the big screen and could be one of the best scenes in the MCU or even in movie history
    Well...maybe if i read it again it might not seem as convoluted lol. I have seen some remarks on Goodread echo my sentiments about EoS.

But i think if the MCU can tweak it it would be great for BP2. i really enjoy the Hatut zeraze.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Well...maybe if i read it again it might not seem as convoluted lol. I have seen some remarks on Goodread echo my sentiments about EoS.

But i think if the MCU can tweak it it would be great for BP2. i really enjoy the Hatut zeraze.
    Most MCU movies sharing the same name as an existing marvel story don't have a whole lot in common with the actual marvel story. They will use the same villains and perhaps the same plot devices, but otherwise it's usually a completely different story. Age of Ultron had nothing in common with the Age of Ultron comic story, aside from the fact that it had Ultron fighting the Avengers. Infinity War had nothing in common with the Infinity War story, apart from it having Thanos, the Infinity Gauntlet, and a bunch of earth heroes in it.

So IF the MCU decides to call a movie EoS, it probably will have very little to do with the actual comic book story. They'll tweak whatever they need to tweak to make it a working marvel movie.

Very hard to pull off without it simply being an ass pull.

It is possible... the RDJ Sherlock movies pulled it off. But it basically ends the movie with 6 minutes of exposition and flashback to the "steps."
    Yeah I don't see marvel going that route. We will see Priest aspects but ultimately we aren't getting a story written how Priest wrote the comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Can't resist...

SPOILERS... And stuff!

Wakanda.

5 years after the Snappening.

T'challa: "Great to be back in Wakanda... It seems like only moments ago we were dust in the winds."

Shuri: "Agreed... I wonder how much has changed since we were gone."

Okoye: "Please be prepared for certain things to be the 'NEW' normal."

T'challa: "Where is Nakia?"

Okoye: "Yeah about that... Uhm... She's right over there waiting for you."

T'challa: "Where I don't see her... OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!"

Nakia: "O-M-G... My king you are back!"

As Nakia gives the traditional Wakanda Forever salute T'challa and Shuri notice the elephant in the room... I mean like literally the "Elephant" in the room.

T'challa: "Hey, how have you been... You look..."

Nakia: "Like my hair?"

T'challa: "Uhm... Yeah, but..."

Nakia: "I got my nails done too just for your return... I missed you so much!"

As Nakia leans in for the hug of all hugs Shuri points out the obvious.

Shuri: "We have been gone for five years and you went straight Thor and put on some pounds GIRL!"

Okoye: "255 pounds to be exact!"

Nakia: "I was depressed while you were gone... Don't fat shame me!"

T'challa: "What happened???"

Okoye: "For five years she has been immersed in your 'Outreach' program and apparently she 'REACHED OUT' across the dinner table a bit more than usual."

T'challa: "Okaaaaaaay... Don't we have state of the art fitness facilities I mean Thanos snapped away a whole lot of people so I'm sure there was not a waiting list for the treadmill right!"

Nakia: "I tried to keep up appearances but them jelly donuts kept calling me... Especially the ones with the creamy filling inside MMMMMM!"

T'challa: "We will get you a personal trainer and the best dietitians money can buy because... DAYUM!!!"

Nakia: "I made you some heart shaped cupcakes for your return but I ate them before your ship landed... Sorry!"

Wakanda Forever: The NEW Normal!

Epilogue...

Thor: "Who said jelly donuts???"
    You got me rolling man lol

Don't hate the player hate the game...

My son just walked in with two team Wakanda jerseys for him and myself!

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/mar.../11686481.html

SEE... This is why you absolutely raise your children as certified fanboys/fanbros!

I'll probably come off the bench and contribute 5 points, 3 rebounds and a couple of assists before fouling out late in the second half!

Okoye: "Why was he on the bench all this time?"
    Get Hectic!

Newsflash: The Terminator Attacked In Wakanda!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/enter...rnd/index.html

At an emergency press conference King T'challa the Black Panther himself denied any involvement in the altercation even though the suspect was wearing a black vibranium suit concealing his secret identity!

More as this story develops...

Wakanda.

Interrogation Room.

SPOILERS ahead and whatnot.

Black Panther: "Were you sent here from the past to kill me."

The Terminator: "Negative. I was sent here to protect you."

Black Panther: "By who?"

Princess Shuri: "Me genius. I'm tired of watching you die over and over again. First Killmonger kills you then you get turned to ash in the Snappening so I used the Infinity Gauntlet you used mid Bo Jackson scene and altered the time space continuum and reprogrammed this Terminator to come to the future and add extra protection... You're welcome!"

Black Panther: "Wait... How did you know that I used the Stark Nano Gauntlet while running for a touchdown in End Game I was moving too fast for the naked eye to see my slight of hand."

Princess Shuri: "Priest Black Panther!"

Black Panther: "Oh."

General Okoye: "I don't think that this is a good idea."

Princess Shuri: "Why? I'm replacing all of his metal parts with vibranium and updating the synapses to work COLLECTIVELY."

General Okoye: "Yes but... This intellectual property was not a part of the Disney/Fox merger."

Princess Shuri: "But James Cameron..."

General Okoye: "Avatar."

Princess Shuri: "Well quick put him back on the assembly line before we get sued."

Mickey "Money" Mouse: "Well... We kind of own it in other territories of Disney distribution but it's a bit complicated."

Princess Shuri: "Mickey 'Money' Mouse has spoken so get him back on the table and give him a more 'Ethnic' appeal to blend in with the Doras!"

The Terminator: "I'll Be Black!"

General Okoye: "I'll Be... I see what you did there."

Bucky: "Why are you always dropkicking people?"

The Terminator: "I know right."

Black Panther: "Cyborg White Men PHHHFT!"

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Those type of movies aren't "Marvel" movies. It'd have to be closer to "Basic" or a Tarantino movie.
    Very hard to pull off without it simply being an ass pull. It is possible... the RDJ Sherlock movies pulled it off. But it basically ends the movie with 6 minutes of exposition and flashback to the "steps."
    I see, a necessary sacrifice then. Although, it is a shame that his full potential would not be fully realized on the big screen.

More scenes like this for the sequel mixed with a little bit of one take cinematography.

(Sorry for the small screen size)

Last edited by Dboi654; 05-21-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    More scenes like this for the sequel mixed with a little bit of one take cinematography.

(Sorry for the small screen size)

Where did you get this from?