Page 343 of 744 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL at Major X parents

T’challa, just give Nakia a shot when you get back to 616 bro. You’ve got nothing to lose at this point.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    T’challa, just give Nakia a shot when you get back to 616 bro. You’ve got nothing to lose at this point.
    Nakia being dead would be only one of the many issues with that particular ship.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Nakia being dead would be only one of the many issues with that particular ship.
    bloop..
    10 c)ihar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    but major x is from an alternate timeline so there is nothing to see here:
    I mean, you can bury your head in the sand if you want. Despite BP and Storm being a thing, X office continues to do whatever they can to throw her in the sack with whatever Alpha rough male is aroudn at the time. Be it namor, wolverine, or cable. Prolly some more I am missing.

They coulda picked any X woman... those chose her. The only one who is in a relationship elsewhere. I am sure just by chance.

I didn't say "this is canon to the 616!" I implied it was X office doing X office things

And yes, he is from the future. Which is automatically a different timeline. But it is implied it is "our" future, considering they are trying to pull a Terminator and erase him lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I mean, you can bury your head in the sand if you want. Despite BP and Storm being a thing, X office continues to do whatever they can to throw her in the sack with whatever Alpha rough male is aroudn at the time. Be it namor, wolverine, or cable. Prolly some more I am missing.

They coulda picked any X woman... those chose her. The only one who is in a relationship elsewhere. I am sure just by chance.

I didn't say "this is canon to the 616!" I implied it was X office doing X office things

And yes, he is from the future. Which is automatically a different timeline. But it is implied it is "our" future, considering they are trying to pull a Terminator and erase him lol
    One more and she can start her own exclusive team.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I was talking about the Nakia in this current arc.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

The disrespect is out of this world. These writers had decades to pair Storm up with those guys. Once she enters a relationship with BP, then all these side dalliances occur.

with all due respect I think you are overreacting. I recall when tchalla and ororo were married hudlin made it point to show an alternate version of tchalla married to sue storm. was he doing what you are implying the xoffices are doing now with alternate versions of ororo and cable?

even still as I said it's an alternate universe so it wasnt 616 ororo who laid with 616 cable. and you're also wrong about the xoffices putting her with all the alpha males. in the age if x stories the writers were toying with the idea of putting bishop and ororo together but instead chose Jean. additionally seeing that Johnathan Hickman will be doing away with all the other books and it will be just his vision for the characters I think it would be best to wait before overreacting about alternate versions of characters as there is no evidence this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The disrespect is out of this world. These writers had decades to pair Storm up with those guys. Once she enters a relationship with BP, then all these side dalliances occur.
    there is no disrespect its alternate versions of the character. anything aside from this is misinformation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

with all due respect I think you are overreacting. I recall when tchalla and ororo were married hudlin made it point to show an alternate version of tchalla married to sue storm. was he doing what you are implying the xoffices are doing now with alternate versions of ororo and cable?

even still as I said it's an alternate universe so it wasnt 616 ororo who laid with 616 cable. and you're also wrong about the xoffices putting her with all the alpha males. in the age if x stories the writers were toying with the idea of putting bishop and ororo together but instead chose Jean. additionally seeing that Johnathan Hickman will be doing away with all the other books and it will be just his vision for the characters I think it would be best to wait before overreacting about alternate versions of characters as there is no evidence this is the case.

there is no disrespect its alternate versions of the character. anything aside from this is misinformation.
    What issue was this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What issue was this?
    black panther issue 29. and my bad I think this is the wasp not sue:

Extraordinary Member

Honestly, I would have been intrigued by a Storm/Bishop/BP triangle.

A mutant from Africa, named Askari was introduced a few years ago. He could have been used as a romantic competitor.

Storm did have a romance with Wolverine. She did have a romance with Namor. The option was available to have their memories of the that romance erased.

Deadpool was lightning in a bottle, and it took over a decade for Cable to be fully fleshed out by different writers. It remains to be seen if this Major X character will be used again once Hickman takes over.

Honestly, I would have been intrigued by a Storm/Bishop/BP triangle.

A mutant from Africa, named Askari was introduced a few years ago. He could have been used as a romantic competitor.

Storm did have a romance with Wolverine. She did have a romance with Namor. The option was available to have their memories of the that romance erased.

Deadpool was lightning in a bottle, and it took over a decade for Cable to be fully fleshed out by different writers. It remains to be seen if this Major X character will be used again once Hickman takes over.
    1. love triangles are cheap and boring fo me. I'm personally glad that never happened.

2. and now she is with tchalla so what does past relationships have to do with what is happening now? and major x is barely selling copies once that stupid book is over I doubt he will be seen again.

Extraordinary Member

Historically, I've always been a shipper for BP and Storm. I do think their coupling provides endless storytelling possibilities.

These kind of stunts serve no purpose other than cliched in-story drama, and fan trolling.

Historically, I've always been a shipper for BP and Storm. I do think their coupling provides endless storytelling possibilities.

These kind of stunts serve no purpose other than cliched in-story drama, and fan trolling.
    trust me I dont like the major x mess either and I can understand the frustration but it should be clear exactly what is happening. this isnt 616 ororo's child and i think that distinction needed to be clearly stated.

Extraordinary Member

trust me I dont like the major x mess either and I can understand the frustration but it should be clear exactly what is happening. this isnt 616 ororo's child and i think that distinction needed to be clearly stated.
    1. love triangles are cheap and boring fo me. I'm personally glad that never happened.

2. and now she is with tchalla so what does past relationships have to do with what is happening now? and major x is barely selling copies once that stupid book is over I doubt he will be seen again.
    I could say a lot more, but this topic has been done to death.

I hope you are right about Major X. I hope that character goes right back to limbo.