Page 347 of 524 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7856
  1. #5191
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Did your Panther sense tingle too? Next panel was this lol




    hahahahaha


    Later in the issue though, T'challa bodies Beast.... http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...-x-men-o5.html
    Love from Roy Thomas, folks.

    Beast has been jobbing for decades.

    See, its scenes like this, and every chapter of Panther's Rage, that made me question why BP waited so long to make vibranium a part of his gear.

  2. #5192
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I don't know. He created Deadpool and adult Cable. If the character gets popular, he might be around for awhile.

  3. #5193
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Love from Roy Thomas, folks.

    Beast has been jobbing for decades.

    See, its scenes like this, and every chapter of Panther's Rage, that made me question why BP waited so long to make vibranium a part of his gear.
    To his credit though, he took that shot point blank range without getting KOed or anything. Optic blasts are no joke. You can argue it was proof he did have vibranium gear back then (even though at the time it hasn't been invented yet).

  4. #5194
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Love from Roy Thomas, folks.

    Beast has been jobbing for decades.

    See, its scenes like this, and every chapter of Panther's Rage, that made me question why BP waited so long to make vibranium a part of his gear.
    Cap walking around with a vibranium shield, t'challa walking around in some footed pajamas
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  5. #5195
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't know. He created Deadpool and adult Cable. If the character gets popular, he might be around for awhile.
    Other writers made those two work, imo.

    Otherwise, Cable is a Terminator rip-off, and Deadpool is Spider-Man high off PCP.

  6. #5196
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    To his credit though, he took that shot point blank range without getting KOed or anything. Optic blasts are no joke. You can argue it was proof he did have vibranium gear back then (even though at the time it hasn't been invented yet).
    That is just really dynamic art from Big John (RIP) making it look worse than what it was. For most of his history, Cyclops rarely went full throttle on opponents.

  7. #5197
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Cap walking around with a vibranium shield, t'challa walking around in some footed pajamas
    It was a wonder T'Challa never bled out at the end of each chapter of Panther's Rage.

    It was almost a recurring gag in the narrative.


  8. #5198
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Other writers made those two work, imo.

    Otherwise, Cable is a Terminator rip-off, and Deadpool is Spider-Man high off PCP.
    That's a good one. Seriously. Spider-Man on PCP.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  9. #5199
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    It was a wonder T'Challa never bled out at the end of each chapter of Panther's Rage.

    It was almost a recurring gag in the narrative.
    HSH gotta have a low grade healing factor in it to survive the abuse dished out by McGregor
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  10. #5200
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Other writers made those two work, imo.

    Otherwise, Cable is a Terminator rip-off, and Deadpool is Spider-Man high off PCP.
    honestly, "creator" is one of the most over rated things comic fans throw out.

    There are "creators" and then their are people who actually made the character we know today.

    Those two things are not always the same.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  11. #5201

  12. #5202
    Extraordinary Member Ezyo1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    honestly, "creator" is one of the most over rated things comic fans throw out.

    There are "creators" and then their are people who actually made the character we know today.

    Those two things are not always the same.
    This is very true.

    Priest and Hudlin made the character to who he is today. Without them, he's just a dude in pajamas who gets smacked around and is too "Noble" to do anything else

  13. #5203
    Mario Di Giacomo Beware Of Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Where was this major x stuff at?
    In his self-titled mini, by Rob "I'm important! No, really!" Liefeld.
    Mario Di Giacomo

  14. #5204
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    HSH gotta have a low grade healing factor in it to survive the abuse dished out by McGregor
    It explicitly does in the story. I was glad the movie showed its healing properties.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

    I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

    Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

  15. #5205
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It explicitly does in the story. I was glad the movie showed its healing properties.
    Yeah, I am glad the movie made it a big deal and a ceremony like McGregor instead of just eating it like an apple ala Priest or a salad ala Hudlin lol

    I would love it if the first scene in BP2 was T'challa searching for the location it grows in the wild ala the trials in the comics.

    I would enjoy it if the movies got kinda mythological/weird with it. Instead of a pride of Panthers guarding it when he finds it, it is Bast herself, challenging T'challa philosophy and strength and as she fades away, mentions there is another being infiltrating Wakanda under his very nose (MEPHISTO!!! GIVE ME MEPHISTO!!! lol)

    Not ever gonan happen but still lol
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •