Page 358 of 744 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Sounds like 2022 will be the earliest for BP2.
    They better give us something good if they are going to make us wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Is it weird that it happens in other heroes comics that aren't even part of that heroes main storyline?

It's like finding out Batman killed the Joker in a Geen Arrow annual.

Prolly why Priest retconned them to being "sorta kinda not real Killmonger"

It is just weird any villain would have a "cant be beat" invisibility cloak on them though. Kinda stupid. If that is the only way you can stay relevant, then you are a **** villain lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    They better give us something good if they are going to make us wait that long
    Gonna be at least 4 years between Dr Strange movies too

All the solos got derailed by Avengers movies back to back like that and Spider-Man's contract that requires a movie every couple years.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    8yrs in the future huh. Has any truly interesting happened? I stopped reading after Bast got taken down by a symbiote. Has T'Challa gotten to do something cool?
    Bast getting taken down by N'Jadaka's symbiote makes sense when you consider that as of the current Venom run by Donny Cates (the first six issues, collected as Venom: Rex, explain it best), the symbiotes are the creation of a billions-of-years-old god of the primordial darkness that existed before (other) gods started seeding the cosmos with life, and the first symbiote ever created by that god was a sword explicitly forged to kill gods.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Iron Man Annual #5
    That's some dbz isht right there lol. I want more of this here T'Challa knocking fools across buildings and Solar flaring and Kamehamehaning through fools that deserve them hands (Doom, Namor, Black order)

You know those Killmonger loses have context. One of those was a resurrected version or a clone. I forget which. Not the regular Killmonger in the BP titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Bast getting taken down by N'Jadaka's symbiote makes sense when you consider that as of the current Venom run by Donny Cates (the first six issues, collected as Venom: Rex, explain it best), the symbiotes are the creation of a billions-of-years-old god of the primordial darkness that existed before (other) gods started seeding the cosmos with life, and the first symbiote ever created by that god was a sword explicitly forged to kill gods.
    you know this story was plotted out well before any of that dropped. Coates grew up on Spider-Man and X-men that's his wheelhouse so anytime he can infuse a little of that.

Is he still writing Captain America? I forgot about that one.
    The J-man

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    You know those Killmonger loses have context. One of those was a resurrected version or a clone. I forget which. Not the regular Killmonger in the BP titles.

you know this story was plotted out well before any of that dropped. Coates grew up on Spider-Man and X-men that's his wheelhouse so anytime he can infuse a little of that.

Is he still writing Captain America? I forgot about that one.
    Yeah, he still is; the issues have just gotten delayed lately. As for Coates perhaps unintentionally synchronizing with Cates, very well. It's just a fun bit for me, personally.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

We're even getting a surprising amount of symbiote action in War of Realms. The symbiotes are definately getting an upgrade these days. They are definately proving a threat to gods.

I hope the symbiote sticks around, and maybe bonds with 616 Killmonger. He frankly needs the upgrade.

I quit reading venom

Is uber upgraded god killing symbiotes still stupid weak to fire and sounds?

If so... frankly... it won't do Killmonger any good lol. Unless coates keeps writing T'chumpa i guess.

Honestly I would rather Kilmonger get a power upgrade via mythos based elements Not ripping Spiderman stuff. The mythos has many ripe avenues and the fact that Coates keeps using things from other mythos is just another thing to add to the long list of lack of Caring for the mythos that he allegedly "writes better then anyone not named Ryan Coogler"

Bast being taken out by a symbiote is still a stupid move and has any of the new gods Coates contributed anything to the story or the mythos since their debut? It doesn't seem like it.

If the real Killmonger ever returns with a power upgrade it should come from the goddess that was introduced in Killmonger #4.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I was going to say I didnt like seeing bast get handled like that either but you putting in this context it makes it better 4 me thnkx
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Bast being taken out by a symbiote is still a stupid move and has any of the new gods Coates contributed anything to the story or the mythos since their debut? It doesn't seem like it.

If the real Killmonger ever returns with a power upgrade it should come from the goddess that was introduced in Killmonger #4.
    Magical creators can bring forth the dormant connection to the symbiote god. When that happens they can become god killing weapons. Maliketh did it with Venom on the latest War of Realm issue.

The next chapter is this fall with Absolute Carnage and I think Silver Surfer ran in the the symbiote god in the first issue of SS Black.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Honestly I would rather Kilmonger get a power upgrade via mythos based elements Not ripping Spiderman stuff. The mythos has many ripe avenues and the fact that Coates keeps using things from other mythos is just another thing to add to the long list of lack of Caring for the mythos that he allegedly "writes better then anyone not named Ryan Coogler"

Still waiting for the day Killmonger becomes the champion of Sekhmet/Hathor and starts calling himself Death Lion as someone suggested here once