Page 359 of 744 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Still waiting for the day Killmonger becomes the champion of Sekhmet/Hathor and starts calling himself Death Lion as someone suggested here once
    I'd actually like some confirmation on if that was even Hathor at the end of Killmonger. They technically didn't say... and that goddess had leopard spots, rather than resembling a lion. Course, gods can look however hey want (Bast and Hathor are proof of that). But we still technically don't know.

But yeah... the we need more gods and more god avatars in the BP mythos. It's an obvious are for the BP mythos to mine for new characters and rogues. It's sort of strange that it hasn't really been developed.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Bast getting taken down by N'Jadaka's symbiote makes sense when you consider that as of the current Venom run by Donny Cates (the first six issues, collected as Venom: Rex, explain it best), the symbiotes are the creation of a billions-of-years-old god of the primordial darkness that existed before (other) gods started seeding the cosmos with life, and the first symbiote ever created by that god was a sword explicitly forged to kill gods.
    An older-than-expected god of primordial darkness? Gee, who does THAT remind me of?

(Not to mention Mikaboshi. After a while, it starts feeling like playground stuff... "Well, MY darkness god is older and scarier!" "Nuh-uh! Mine can create god-killing weapons!")

Still waiting for the day Killmonger becomes the champion of Sekhmet/Hathor and starts calling himself Death Lion as someone suggested here once
    Or the Tiger God....

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post

Or the Tiger God....
    Tiger God being pissed he got used and trapped in a PokeBall works for me lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    An older-than-expected god of primordial darkness? Gee, who does THAT remind me of?

(Not to mention Mikaboshi. After a while, it starts feeling like playground stuff... "Well, MY darkness god is older and scarier!" "Nuh-uh! Mine can create god-killing weapons!")

Or the Tiger God....
    I wonder if they might consider putting the Tiger God into Kasper Cole. White Tigers are the Avatars of the TIger God, and he used the name White Tiger despite not having any affiliation with it or the other ones. That said, I like Ava. But I suppose the Tiger God can have more than one champion.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

I honestly don't like BP's voice in Black Panther's Quest because it's not Chadwick's voice... I forgot the actor's name but I heard the voice once and it doesn't have the South African accent to it which is what BP will always have to me
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    I honestly don't like BP's voice in Black Panther's Quest because it's not Chadwick's voice... I forgot the actor's name but I heard the voice once and it doesn't have the South African accent to it which is what BP will always have to me
    James C. Mathis III? I think his BP voice is great but I agree about the accent thing. I don't know if he's the one that voiced BP (sounds like him) but there's an accent here which I at least can appreciate.

When BP does get that AAA video game though I'd like the guy that voiced the assassin in the Egyptian Assassin's Creed game to voice T'Challa

With a fully upgraded habit that is made of antimetal
    and some other much needed upgraded as well. Dude should be a human Terminator

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    That's an interesting take.

Like, to me James C. Mathis III is the definitive voice for T'Challa and he's been voicing the character for such a long time. But in Panther's Quest they kind of made him look facially like Boseman, so maybe there's the disconnect .
    James C. Mathis III? I think his BP voice is great but I agree about the accent thing. I don't know if he's the one that voiced BP (sounds like him) but there's an accent here which I at least can appreciate.

When BP does get that AAA video game though I'd like the guy that voiced the assassin in the Egyptian Assassin's Creed game to voice T'Challa
    I'd be disappointed if they did a BP AAA game and didn't bring Mathis back for the role. It'd be like the Arkham games without Kevin Conroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    With a fully upgraded habit that is made of antimetal
    and some other much needed upgraded as well. Dude should be a human Terminator
    I'm not too sure if a whole anti-metal suit makes sense, but anti-metal blades? Hell yes.

Give him his iconic mask back with the horns and lion mane (which both symbolise Hathor and Sekhmet), a more military style looking suit, anti-metal blades, all kinds of guns and rifles and grenades, and a better defined set of powers and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's an interesting take.

Like, to me James C. Mathis III is the definitive voice for T'Challa and he's been voicing the character for such a long time. But in Panther's Quest they kind of made him look facially like Boseman, so maybe there's the disconnect .

I'd be disappointed if they did a BP AAA game and didn't bring Mathis back for the role. It'd be like the Arkham games without Kevin Conroy.
    I agree he feels more definitive in that context, but he's also voiced a lot of other characters (Aquaman in Injustice for instance) so I would prefer someone else.

I agree he feels more definitive in that context, but he's also voiced a lot of other characters (Aquaman in Injustice for instance) so I would prefer someone else.
    Phil LaMarr voiced Aquaman in Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Phil LaMarr voiced Aquaman in Injustice.
    **** you're right. Have no idea why I thought it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Tiger God being pissed he got used and trapped in a PokeBall works for me lol
    Dude I'm still salty that hasn't been used since ultimates ended. You know how sweet it would be to see him throw out tiger god? Even if it was just a situation where he uses it and then after wards Tchalla like " Your free to go, However one day I will call on you again, and you WILL answer that call" I just want to see him whip that out in an awesome display of how dangerous he can be I mean, he is the most dangerous man alive after all.

I'm not too sure if a whole anti-metal suit makes sense, but anti-metal blades? Hell yes.

Give him his iconic mask back with the horns and lion mane (which both symbolise Hathor and Sekhmet), a more military style looking suit, anti-metal blades, all kinds of guns and rifles and grenades, and a better defined set of powers and you're good to go.
    Works for me for the blades. I also feel like he should be able to create fire with the blades. It just sounds like a cool power Erik can add to his set. But I am still trying to think what else could be added to his power set