Page 360 of 744 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wonder if they might consider putting the Tiger God into Kasper Cole. White Tigers are the Avatars of the TIger God, and he used the name White Tiger despite not having any affiliation with it or the other ones. That said, I like Ava. But I suppose the Tiger God can have more than one champion.
    They should do SOMETHING with him. Even if it's just makin him the new White Wolf (because the current guy is useless).

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Works for me for the blades. I also feel like he should be able to create fire with the blades. It just sounds like a cool power Erik can add to his set. But I am still trying to think what else could be added to his power set
    Some kind of berserker rage? Sekhmet is a war goddess, and he calls himself Killmonger. Put two and two together and you have a new ability in which Erik's kills and scarification makes him stronger and tougher (like a kind of ritual), but maybe more insane and less rational.
    Last edited by Blind Wedjat; 06-22-2019 at 10:33 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this art is gorgeous!!! and it seems like ororo may be pivotal in tchalla returning home. and the gods have returned too. hope this is explained.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't think so, unless Tchalla is in a sort of time dilation. He doesn't meet Bast until the end of eight years already being there. I it seems from Earths standpoint, he only recently left.

That page after is more interesting though.

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-panther-13-2/

BANNED

The Goddess! HADARI YAO? Under house-arrest for too long...

Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 06-22-2019 at 12:10 PM.

BANNED

2015-(BP & Plus-size Ororo) fans like the beard! Acuna dazzles as always...

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Some kind of berserker rage? Sekhmet is a war goddess, and he calls himself Killmonger. Put two and two together and you have a new ability in which Erik's kills and scarification makes him stronger and tougher (like a kind of ritual), but maybe more insane and less rational.
    I like the ritual from scarification making him stronger, though I think it could be that when he kills someone the process happens automatically (they die a scar appears he gets a little stronger /tougher, losses a little more of himself until finally sekhmet can take over his body)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

this art is gorgeous!!! and it seems like ororo may be pivotal in tchalla returning home. and the gods have returned too. hope this is explained.
    Lol piss off Coates. Insert new rando new character who is to serve a pointless point, and dumb reminder of the time he threw T'Challa and all of Wakanda under the bus for Storm.. who is still and never will be apart of the mythos ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I don't think so, unless Tchalla is in a sort of time dilation. He doesn't meet Bast until the end of eight years already being there. I it seems from Earths standpoint, he only recently left.

That page after is more interesting though.

Since T'CHalla is being used in other books, he obviously can't be gone for nearly a decade. I'm sure some sort of time shenanigans will take place where he will return relatively soon after he left. Same thing happened with Steve when he was in Dimension Z back in the day... but this sort of thing is easy to sweep under the rug in comics.

That page after is more interesting though. and that's a great point however the fact it appears to them that he only recentky left doesnt mean she wont be a vessel to bringing him home.

why do you find the following page more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    The Goddess! HADARI YAO? Under house-arrest for too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    2015-(BP & Plus-size Ororo) fans like the beard! Acuna dazzles as always...

this art you posted is gorgeous thanks for sharing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm not too sure if a whole anti-metal suit makes sense, but anti-metal blades? Hell yes.

Give him his iconic mask back with the horns and lion mane (which both symbolise Hathor and Sekhmet), a more military style looking suit, anti-metal blades, all kinds of guns and rifles and grenades, and a better defined set of powers and you're good to go.
    Yeah, I imagine a full anti-metal suit would logisitcally be very difficult have. Can't ride in a car, can't fly in a plane. Blades are probably the way to do, if they use them at all. Anti-metal weaponry is actually fairly rare when you think about it, so if he does end up using it it would be somewhat unique.

But as far as his powers are concerned... his primary opponent is T'Challa, whose primary means of fighting is straight h2h. So really Killmonger just needs enough enhanced durability and strength to fight T'Challa evenly (or perhaps with a slight edge). When those 2 fight, it probably should be less about powers and more about who is the better straight up warrior. So they just need a level playing field and it's fine.

That was the design issue with Killmonger... most of the time on paper he was the underdog against T'Challa. In a weird way it does prop him up, as he's able to overcome the odds to win. But after a certain point it starts looking more like luck if he can't legit present himself as a credible threat when he wins.

I like the ritual from scarification making him stronger, though I think it could be that when he kills someone the process happens automatically (they die a scar appears he gets a little stronger /tougher, losses a little more of himself until finally sekhmet can take over his body)

Lol piss off Coates. Insert new rando new character who is to serve a pointless point, and dumb reminder of the time he threw T'Challa and all of Wakanda under the bus for Storm.. who is still and never will be apart of the mythos ever
    why u hate her so much? she is a part of the mythos thanks to hudlin

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Since T'CHalla is being used in other books, he obviously can't be gone for nearly a decade. I'm sure some sort of time shenanigans will take place where he will return relatively soon after he left. Same thing happened with Steve when he was in Dimension Z back in the day... but this sort of thing is easy to sweep under the rug in comics.
    this makes sense. I'm seeing tchallas time away explain ed exactly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    They should do SOMETHING with him. Even if it's just makin him the new White Wolf (because the current guy is useless).
    Unfortunately for Kasper it seems as though only the movie BP characters are getting any love. Anything that theoretically could work for Kasper (Agents of Wakanda for example), they understandably will use Okoye for instead. Still, he was brought back out of limbo so there's a chance. If there was zero plans for him I'm not sure they would have bothered bringing him back.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I quit reading venom

Is uber upgraded god killing symbiotes still stupid weak to fire and sounds?

If so... frankly... it won't do Killmonger any good lol. Unless coates keeps writing T'chumpa i guess.
    As it turns out, the symbiote's weaknesses to fire and loud noises come from the genetic memory of the first symbiote, All-Black the Necrosword, being forged inside the head of a dead Celestial. Purely psychosomatic, kind of like the Martian Manhunter's weakness against fire over at DC.

Honestly I would rather Kilmonger get a power upgrade via mythos based elements Not ripping Spiderman stuff. The mythos has many ripe avenues and the fact that Coates keeps using things from other mythos is just another thing to add to the long list of lack of Caring for the mythos that he allegedly "writes better then anyone not named Ryan Coogler"
    I can respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was going to say I didnt like seeing bast get handled like that either but you putting in this context it makes it better 4 me thnkx
    You're welcome.

Magical creators can bring forth the dormant connection to the symbiote god. When that happens they can become god killing weapons. Maliketh did it with Venom on the latest War of Realm issue.

The next chapter is this fall with Absolute Carnage and I think Silver Surfer ran in the the symbiote god in the first issue of SS Black.
    Yeah, he did run afoul of Knull in that issue.

Still waiting for the day Killmonger becomes the champion of Sekhmet/Hathor and starts calling himself Death Lion as someone suggested here once
    That could actually work. A rival feline goddess to Bast empowering Killmonger the same way Bast has empowered the Black Panther lineage could seriously up Killmonger's game, should he ever be revived in 616, and if not . . . well, didn't he have a son out there somewhere who might've sworn revenge against his father's killer(s)? That being said, I also like the idea of Kasper Cole being empowered by the Tiger God, especially in light of Ava and Angela both rejecting the Tiger God at the end of Al Ewing's New Avengers and now fighting crime with just their own skills.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    They better give us something good if they are going to make us wait that long
    I'm ok with 2022 if that means they finished filming the movie well over a year. Allowing for excellent VFX effects and no last minute rush jobs.

I hope Joe Robert Cole comes back as the co-writer again.