Page 383 of 744 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    As the filename says, Black Panther Annual #1 from 2014, aka "Black to the Future".
    lol derp derp

it was onmy phone and relaly small for some odd reason, couldn't tell haha
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    lol derp derp

it was onmy phone and relaly small for some odd reason, couldn't tell haha
    All part of the service, MoS. *bows*

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Of course, the big question is who will replace T’Challa on the throne when the time comes? Well, there are certainly a few options, but We Got This Covered has heard from our sources that Marvel wants to make Shuri the new Black Panther, and they’ll do so in either Ryan Coogler’s upcoming sequel, or perhaps in Black Panther 3.

Don’t worry, though, as Chadwick Boseman isn’t going anywhere just yet. We’re being told he’ll simply just give the powers over to Shuri so that she can go out and fight and he’ll stay in Wakanda and continue to be king and rule over the land. He’ll still help out from time to time as well, but apparently Marvel wants T’Challa to end up as king and Shuri as the Black Panther when all is said and done.

At least, that’s the plan for now. Of course, things can always change and with so little known about Phase 4 and beyond, it’s hard to say for sure what’ll happen. But between Moore’s comments from last year and what we’re hearing from our sources, it very much sounds like T’Challa won’t be the Black Panther forever.
    https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...black-panther/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Only way Chadwick is replaced if he wants to be....

Oh look. More bs rumors from we got this covered. Yawn.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I suspect that Disney+ would be the likely place to see other wearers of the Black Panther mantle. By that I mean those from previous eras.

Boy people really adamant on wanting to get rid of T'Challa as BP lol.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 06-30-2019 at 12:45 PM.

T'Challa wants to get in on this too

Seriously how many times are we going to go through this? MCU Shuri is not comic Shuri, she was not groomed to be ruler or BP. He can't give her the powers Because currently as far as we know the hsh is gone or atleast not easily available. She has shown zero signs of wanting to rule, ironically enough, Coates whole "T'Challa is a scientist at heart" actually rangs clearer to MCU Shuri. And do you know how idiotic marvel would be to replace T'Challa as BP in his second movie or 3rd.. in favor of a new character taking over?

I swear people just go through the same rounds "Storm is going to show up in BP because they were married the comics!" "Shuri is going to take over as black panther!" I guarantee the next "source leak" will be "Coogler plans on making Coates a nation under our feat arc the last in the BP trilogy, where Okoye and Ayo are lovers and change Wakanda into a democracy!"

Isht gets old, T'chadwick ain't going no where, and he certainly ain't gonna lose the mantle in the second or 3rd movie when he lost on temporarily on the 1st. Only a fool would believe that

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

T'Challa wants to get in on this too

Seriously how many times are we going to go through this? MCU Shuri is not comic Shuri, she was not groomed to be ruler or BP. He can't give her the powers Because currently as far as we know the hsh is gone or atleast not easily available. She has shown zero signs of wanting to rule, ironically enough, Coates whole "T'Challa is a scientist at heart" actually rangs clearer to MCU Shuri. And do you know how idiotic marvel would be to replace T'Challa as BP in his second movie or 3rd.. in favor of a new character taking over?

I swear people just go through the same rounds "Storm is going to show up in BP because they were married the comics!" "Shuri is going to take over as black panther!" I guarantee the next "source leak" will be "Coogler plans on making Coates a nation under our feat arc the last in the BP trilogy, where Okoye and Ayo are lovers and change Wakanda into a democracy!"

Isht gets old, T'chadwick ain't going no where, and he certainly ain't gonna lose the mantle in the second or 3rd movie when he lost on temporarily on the 1st. Only a fool would believe that
    Facts imo the reaction from the endgame audience when T'Chadwick RETURNED proves He is THE BLACK PANTHER..

I've said this before and I'll say it again. T'Challa should not get replaced before getting a T'Challa led trilogy. After the third movie they can talk about doing that (with T'Challa atleast still playing a large role) but not before. Also like others stated the news source is less than credible.

I honestly doubt they would remove Boseman anytime soon. But Boseman is in his 40's while Letitia is in her mid-20's, so I can imagine down the line them passing the mantle to her so the IP can continue. Have T'CHalla get his trilogy, then transition to Shuri's.

I doubt any of this is set in stone, but there are definately some built in options to work with.

Exactly, you do t note that hand that feeds you. We already saw it on the comics side when they try to pull that
    and all it does is hurt potential books (like Rise)

Oh god, haven't seen those images in ages. Well played Ezyo, well played

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Boy people really adamant on wanting to get rid of T'Challa as BP.
    Well, the first thing I think about when a movie makes a billion is, "ok, how are we gonna get rid of the lead for the sequel?"

There are a lot of true, T'challa the Black Panther fans. But most of us are just sitting back waiting for an announcement or news or something. Patient waiting, quietly.

But there are also a good number of loud:

1. unfans
    2. people who see the franchise as a way to prop up their favorite black character (Storm folks, Coates)
    3. people who see T'challa as a way to prop up their favorite female black character (Okoye, Shuri, Storm folks, Coates)
    4. people who see the franchise as a way to prop upt their favorite character who might not get a movie ever (Doom, Namor folks)
    5. people with weird political positions who can't stand an alpha black male as a lead and want to tear it down as fast as possible (Coates lol)

They masquerade as fans fo the character but everything they say and do point otherwise. He is simply the biggest POC comic character ever and want him to drag up everyone else up the mountain.

Hopefully/Fortunately, the people who actually make money off the character really only care about money lol. Which is why all the merch surrounds T'challa, Endgame had a tchalla scene forced in, T'challa was one fo the first oens out of the portal, T'challa is in the MUA, ect.

I really don't think Disney is rollin in all this sweet cash from a demographic they didn't have a strangle hold in, and is gonna turn around and go, "lol nvm." Because no matter how "progressive" people wanna pretend kids are... ain't no boy dressing as Black Panther Shuri for Halloween lol.

Plus, once again, they gave Shuri one of the T'chalal core traits (intelligence) just so she would actually have something to do instead of "sit around to be queen one day." She has a role
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I think its important to not have T'Challa as passive in the sequel. In the first movie it was understandable. He just lost his father, just accepted a new role as king, him being unsure was a perfect contrast to Killmonger.

However, we need to see the thought provoking, chess master, and in complete control T'Challa. The last film set it up. However, for the greater good of the character gotta figure out ways to highlight T'Challa without giving away so many of his strengths to others. (Still make the side characters great too. That was a major selling point for the film.)

I think its important to not have T'Challa as passive in the sequel. In the first movie it was understandable. He just lost his father, just accepted a new role as king, him being unsure was a perfect contrast to Killmonger.

However, we need to see the thought provoking, chess master, and in complete control T'Challa. The last film set it up. However, for the greater good of the character gotta figure out ways to highlight T'Challa without giving away so many of his strengths to others. (Still make the side characters great too. That was a major selling point for the film.)
    Passive? He killed at least 7 people. Stabbing one directly in the heart. Jumped a group of human traffickers without giving them a chance to surrender. Got the answers from Zuri like a King. I think you're confusing passive with being nice around family members, which most people do. Because if yor're not nice around them, you're usually the villian.