Page 387 of 744 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I dont know why you posted this. The comments in response already took care of him.
    Exactly lol.

It is a very small loud minority of, "i dont like mcu tchalla " variations

They didn't have Okoye or Shuri run with the Gauntlet in EG for a reason lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I dont know why you posted this. The comments in response already took care of him.
    Every single thread on Reddit and most on twitter reacts the exact same way. Some even here prefer Civil War T'Challa. The poster was wrong for the BET comment. However, we do need BOSS LEVEL T'Challa.

Black Panther is one of the greatest comic book movies of all time. However, T'Challa seems like he's the 4th or 5th reason people bring it up. Coogler is a genius, but he needs to fall in love with the character. Not just the setting/Wakanda.

I think there's plenty of flaws in Civil War. However, I did get the sense the Russos loved T'Challa. There might have been mistakes (Hawkeye/Black Widow) but overall I felt the love.

Its why the world was so hyped for Black Panther. T'Challa stole Civil War. He needs to steal Black Panther 2.

Reddit?? The bridge trolls live under.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Exactly lol.

It is a very small loud minority of, "i dont like mcu tchalla " variations

They didn't have Okoye or Shuri run with the Gauntlet in EG for a reason lol
    I love Coogler as a director, but I can't say with 100% certainty he wouldn't have had Okoye or Shuri doing that.

All you have to do read the Editors of Black Panther article where they had to keep reminding Coogler that T'Challa doesn't make enough decisions. The had to reshoot the train fight for him to figure out that the suits can be disabled and he can stop Killmonger.

I hate to sound like Christopher Priest as Coogler is my favorite director in Hollywood. However, the sequel is critical in terms of T'Challa. We just saw the rumor of how Marvel is thinking about Shuri as BP. That should never happen. He needs momentum. There needs to be a clear reason why he should always wear the suit. Because HE'S SPECIAL.

Can't steal something you already lead in and own.

"every single thread on reddit" lol Bast have mercy. Every single thread on reddit also says "unpopular opinion, BP movie wasn't that good." Is that the target audience? That crowd? "most of twitter"

If people used the same fine tooth comb they criticize Coogler's T'challa for with Russo's T'challa, you could brutalize it just as much.

- ended up in a headlock with non enhanced Hawkeye
    - stopped by Widow
    - manipulated by Zemo the whole movie
    - couldn't find Bucky himself with his "considerable" resources, had to team up with Widow/Stark
    - Let his dad die on his watch
    - didn't get a chance to win any fight except hawkeye (after said headlock)
    - Was 5th in screen time in CW
    - Was 19th in screen time in IW, only 15 seconds longer than Okoye.
    - no real feats in IW
    - Cap was the one that said told T'challa (THE KING AND LEADER OF THE ARMY) that they can't let them get surrounded.
    - t'challa's battle strategy in IW was stupid

See how easy and stupid that is to nitpick stuff to death?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I We just saw the rumor of how Marvel is thinking about Shuri as BP.

Imma go post on my blog, "Sources say Coogler is planning on giving the Black Panther mantle to Ross, sources tell blackpantherblog."

About as much validity, unless Coogler runs a terrible rumor site as a side hobby.

My bad Mind.

Just want T'Challa to be loved like other characters. It seemed, at least publicly, it going that way leading up to Black Panther. However, although the movie became a big deal I don't think T'Challa became as big of a deal as I'd hoped. However, its still early and a great sequel can help with that.

My bad Mind.

Just want T'Challa to be loved like other characters. It seemed, at least publicly, it going that way leading up to Black Panther. However, although the movie became a big deal I don't think T'Challa became as big of a deal as I'd hoped. However, its still early and a great sequel can help with that.
    Tchalla walks through the portal and gets an applause. Tchalla gets snapped and people are in shock. I think he's good. Lol.

Sorry if I'm going on an old topic here but Far From Home is the perfect example on how you can improve on a sequel with the film being bigger in terms of scale/scope and yet still keeping it secluded.

Probably the one of the best MCU sequels.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 07-02-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Incredible Member

My bad Mind.

I actually agree with you mostly. The general consensus I've picked up online since the BP film's release, is that a lot of people like him ok, but he isn't a strong favorite. Biggest issues some folk have with him is that he was too boring compared to his supporting cast. He definitely needs some great feats in the sequel. Cap wasn't a big favorite starting out either, but his showing in Winter Soldier changed that. A lot of people considered Strange "meh" after his solo, but his light show with Thanos had people change their tune.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    I actually agree with you mostly. The general consensus I've picked up online since the BP film's release, is that a lot of people like him ok, but he isn't a strong favorite. Biggest issues some folk have with him is that he was too boring compared to his supporting cast. He definitely needs some great feats in the sequel. Cap wasn't a big favorite starting out either, but his showing in Winter Soldier changed that. A lot of people considered Strange "meh" after his solo, but his light show with Thanos had people change their tune.
    One of the reasons why waiting for a doctor strange sequel isn't a big issue for me as I feel like I got that with IW slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    THIS...I love post. It seemed like there was a slow creep in the wrong direction from the Civil War version of T'challa. I kind of wish that Coogler could get a writer that would give the movie the fight sequence and staging comparable to Winter Soldier.

Spectacular Member

Shuri may take over the role of Black Panther in BP 3 but not in part 2. Black Panther is a better film than Civil war, IW and Endgame. No need to worry about Coogler films.

This type of thinking is what we have to eliminate with the sequel.

T'Challa must be the main priority for the sequel. Still find a way to make the supporting characters great again, but T'Challa has to be a clear cut top 2 interesting character in the movie.

It pains me to see so many prefer Civil War T'Challa. It also pains me even more to know their point isn't completely invalid.

I want T'Challa getting Cap, Iron Man, Wolverine type of love. He has to be a captivating character in the sequel.

Don't get me wrong I thought he was in BP and I thought Boseman gave an outstanding performance. I'm just saying the general consensus needs to be stronger on the character. Not just "Russos save us"
    Why do you do this to yourself and more importantly, why do you feel the BP fans here want to/ care to see these negative people who don't give a isht about T'Challa anyways yet will still be right there viewing the movie