Page 391 of 744 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 11160

Very surprised a lot of you are giving these random rumors floating around any legitimacy. We should know better by now.

Let's be clear:

-T'Challa will have his trilogy.

-T'Challa won't be replaced beforehand. Why replace the star of the franchise before said trilogy? If I'm Marvel, I keep T'Challa around for as long as possible, for both economic and story reasons.

-T'Challa will have plenty of opportunities to shine. He's the multi-dimensional character of the film. Everyone else has one lane.

-In Coogler I trust, for obvious reasons. He'll do his thing.

Ignore the haters and the random rumors, you'll just get a headache from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I mean its gotta listen to some of the audience. Otherwise, why isn't Black Panther mentioned like Winter Soldier, Endgame, Infinity War, Guardians in the comic book community.
    Because so much of the "comic book community" are a bunch of self-entitled & arrogant twits who think that having a keyboard makes the somehow the arbiters of taste and quality for the industry? I mean, have you LOOKED at some of the "articles" on the front page of CBR recently?

"N Things $SHOW Got Wrong"

"N Facts About $TITLE Every Fan Should Know"

and my particular favorite

"N Things That Need To Happen In The Next Marvel Film"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Very surprised a lot of you are giving these random rumors floating around any legitimacy. We should know better by now.

Let's be clear:

-T'Challa will have his trilogy.

-T'Challa won't be replaced beforehand. Why replace the star of the franchise before said trilogy? If I'm Marvel, I keep T'Challa around for as long as possible, for both economic and story reasons.

-T'Challa will have plenty of opportunities to shine. He's the multi-dimensional character of the film. Everyone else has one lane.

-In Coogler I trust, for obvious reasons. He'll do his thing.

Ignore the haters and the random rumors, you'll just get a headache from them.
    Need more OG's back!

RDH is alive!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    A friendly reminder that THIS is what Coogler did for T'Challa, not the Russos.

If y'all like those shaky cam, deceiving fight scenes so bad, and if you think THAT'S what makes T'Challa a great character, please go watch their movies. Leave us fans alone.
    this is still my favorite BP tribute video. "The Way" is number 2 or 3 now.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    this is still my favorite BP tribute video. "The Way" is number 2 or 3 now.
    This is the best imo. Not purely about BP, however it totally nails the family dynamic.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Because so much of the "comic book community" are a bunch of self-entitled & arrogant twits who think that having a keyboard makes the somehow the arbiters of taste and quality for the industry? I mean, have you LOOKED at some of the "articles" on the front page of CBR recently?

"N Things $SHOW Got Wrong"

"N Facts About $TITLE Every Fan Should Know"

and my particular favorite

"N Things That Need To Happen In The Next Marvel Film"
    This.
    I LOVE the MU BP World and while there are so many thing/stories I would love to see adapted on film, I'm not a screen-writer, not a director, not an actor, not a producer...so I'm not about to presume to tell any of those guys how to do their professional jobs. As a fan, all I can do is trust that those who hold the reigns know what they're doing and will produce the best product they can.
    For the movies, as with the comics, I've resigned myself to the fact...looooong ago...that my personal thoughts and expectations really do not matter (if that were the case, BP would never have been written by the current writer). MCU and MU will do as they please, and I will buy or not buy as I please.

From Essence Fest.

BANNED

Front & Center image = arms crossed with an "X"... created in 2015.

In Wakandan tradition, citizens & champions from various royal dynasties (tribes) may challenge The BP (T'Challa) for the throne. To rule Wakanda... one must defeat the current Black Panther.

Repeat after me, "Undeniable /Uncensored/ Unconquered/ Undisputed"

“Da Art of Storytellin'”

So, leaving the cinematic universe for a moment, I want ask a question. Do you guys think that we'll get a Marvel crossover that is Black Panther centered, or focused? Why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    So, leaving the cinematic universe for a moment, I want ask a question. Do you guys think that we'll get a Marvel crossover that is Black Panther centered, or focused? Why or why not?
    I’d be surprised if we didn’t at some point. Team up books with Storm or Luke Cage are a given. Though team ups with characters like Moon Girl or Moon Knight would be welcome for something different.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Let Reggie Hudlin write World War Wakanda as a Marvel Knights mini. If JJ Abrams and son can write a mini, then so can Reggie.

+++++++++++++++++++

Anybody else know about the Black Panther ice cream that's being sold now? I"m not sure what all stores are going to have it, if it's going to be regional or national.

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/amp...-cream-flavors

As for the Black Panther ice cream, it’s purple-tinged, flavored by black raspberry mixed with single-origin “Wakandan chocolate fudge” chunks—a nod to the purple heart-shaped herb concoction T’Challa has to drink in order to turn into the Black Panther.

You can argue some of Hickmans stuff was somewhat Black Panther centric (or at least the first 2/3), and that was before the big movie push.

So yeah, I think it's very possible. I'd even say likely.

Maybe if Agents of Wakanda becomes a hit. The seeds for crossovers usually start years in advance of the event. Tchalla heading up the new Shield has potential for an event but if nobody is into it, it will probably disappear in a contained Avengers arc.

Yes I think so

We should get a couple Team ups:

T'Challa and Thor

Tchalla and miles (time for lil homie to tell him Thanks and get the VB upgrade)

Tchalla and Namor

Hudlin's throw back to Black steel

Also YES to letting Hudlin come in and write his WWW ( basically retell his version of Doom war)