Page 397 of 744 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 11160
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    spoilers:
    I didn't mind the push but yeah had he just been standing arms crossed and it went off would of been badass and been what I would expect Tchalla to do. I would of also taken energy daggers too. But at the very least we are getting concrete knowledge of what tech he used. So I'm happy lol.
    end of spoilers

Finally getting to see T'Challa doing what Kings do. I have missed this guy. He's been gone for years. I hope Aaron continues to nail his voice as well.
    I agree with this post

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Due to the comments on this thread, I have purchased Avengers 21 and I must say I am not disappointed. Aaron does a good job of displaying T'Challa attitude and heaping respect on him. The only issue I have with Aaron's run regarding T'Challa is:

spoilers:
    I feel he has T'Challa rely heavily on tech that is not need instead of his skill. I am not a fan of some of the additional gadgets he gives him (i.e laser saber, fire extinguisher out hands). It makes Black Panther come off like a Swiss army knife IMO. But in this story he just uses the force push which I think is a great addition to Black panther's tech.
    end of spoilers

I hope Aaron allows T'Challa to deal with Mephisto severely since he's already beaten Mephisto in the past ( It would be cool if Aaron refers back to The Client). This is how T'Challa should be in his own book. Hopefully Black Panther & The Agents of Wakanda will be like this.

Also, I finished reading Killmonger and I was disappointed with the series. It didn't show why Killmonger would be formidable to T'Challa. He should have had him beat Bullseye or something. Give Killmonger some feats.
    He wasn't formidable to Tchalla in "Rise" which is what this leads into. He wont be a Tchalla level fighter until Panther Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He wasn't formidable to Tchalla in "Rise" which is what this leads into. He wont be a Tchalla level fighter until Panther Rage.
    He was somewhat formidable to Tchalla in "Rise". Killmonger got the last hit in each encounter with T'Challa in "Rise".

He was somewhat formidable to Tchalla in "Rise". Killmonger got the last hit in each encounter with T'Challa in "Rise".
    The first hit came after he activated the tech to give Tchalla a headache. And the last shot came after Tchalla pulled up because he dropped Killmonger to one knee from one shot to the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The first hit came after he activated the tech to give Tchalla a headache. And the last shot came after Tchalla pulled up because he dropped Killmonger to one knee from one shot to the arm.
    But in Killmonger:

spoilers:
    Killmonger just killed a bunch of goons in the last issue. He didn't fight anyone noteworthy
    end of spoilers

But in Killmonger:

spoilers:
    Killmonger just killed a bunch of goons in the last issue. He didn't fight anyone noteworthy
    end of spoilers
    No tags necessary. It's been finished for awhile. Lol.

Cheap shots dont require you to have beaten someone noteworthy. Killmonger has an even chance of beating Tchalla. In Rise he had zero on pure H to H. His training in the mini is sufficient to fighting a Tchalla that doesn't really want to fight him. Storm has no chance of landing H to H shots, but she did because he didn't really want to fight her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    100% rumor, 100% untrue 100% unconfirmed

no other outlet is reporting on this for a reason.
    The J-man

This came up the other day on some other outlet and you know what it said? It started with a rumor.... On Twitter and Reddit and it picked up steam.. that's all the info you need to know

Coogler ain't even finished the rough draft yet and you think he's already cast someone lol?

And hell, if there are unsubstantiated rumors of casting, it seems like it never happens. Marvel pulls people out of know where for the leads.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Recently, I had a nightmare that Monica Lynne would appear in the sequel as BP's new love interest.....and played by Beyonce.

It turned into some kinda romantic comedy. That works for me with Ant-Man & the Wasp, but not BP.

It was probably my subconscious punishing me for wishing what I want in the sequel without any official details being revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Recently, I had a nightmare that Monica Lynne would appear in the sequel as BP's new love interest.....and played by Beyonce.

It turned into some kinda romantic comedy. That works for me with Ant-Man & the Wasp, but not BP.

It was probably my subconscious punishing me for wishing what I want in the sequel without any official details being revealed.
    Funny, first think I thought of when I imagined a live action Monica Lynn is Beyonce too. Not that I'm necessarily wanting her to play the role, but she popped in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Funny, first think I thought of when I imagined a live action Monica Lynn is Beyonce too. Not that I'm necessarily wanting her to play the role, but she popped in my head.
    If it makes a billion then why not....

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I wonder if that's Kani's son behind him?

My favorite scene in BP btw was the opening scene in the Oakland apt. with the T'Chaka suit reveal.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.