Page 398 of 744 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11160

Black Knight? Seriously?
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Black Knight? Seriously?
    I need to see evidence too, but he would make a good BK. Did good work in The Tudors and Vikings.

Don't find this incredibly believe.

But if we want to explore the idea just for fun, we did see Black Panther get the Ebony Blade from a Black Knight in Hudlins run. And if they want to set up a Masters of Evil storyline down the line, Black Knight sort of works.

But no... this sounds too random to be true. Though I also would have thought Ghost would be a random choice for an Ant-Man film. So ya never know.
    Last edited by XPac; 07-11-2019 at 10:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ah okay. That makes sense now. I hear ya, I would agree that there is a lot of counter content but I think that's okay in some regards, I would say more to to retcon stuff here and there while telling an original story is the best way to do it.

Are you still working with him on some projects? Can we expect some more OG stories at the HEF?
    Originally PROTOCOLS was intended to be a collaborative / group project for several members @ the HEF. Somehow it ended up being a TURE/ ApexAbyss BP project. HEF members backed-out for various reasons or just didn’t see the vision. The BP HEF project was strictly retcon/ fan-fiction. Not necessarily counter-content but still a degree of BP Pro-Blacktivism!

It’s okay to criticize BP creators but it’s blasphemy to criticize BP fans for their lack of pro-activism. Blank-a-de-blank!

Speaking of pro activism, Mr. Hudlin has been the greatest advocate for BP. He marked a new vision for BP & his activism pushed the character into an animated series. He had to campaign for BP beyond the comic-book pages. Bravo to RH for talking the talk & walking the walk.

Since 2014 WWO has been a campaign to push the character forward. It worked & is still at work. Billions- thanks to WWO. I can stand on that last statement with content vindication. The True KING!
    WWO advocates for inspiring BP creators. A fan-comic for the fans & to promote other fan created endeavors. WWO is more than a self-interest effort. I want to see several members from the HEF receive the well-deserved opportunity to tell their BP stories. I will try to assist any (HEF) fan-fic BP creator, including TURE… the best way I can.

Mr. Huldin has to remain neutral even though he has been the greatest advocate amongst the new BP advocates he helped to inspire. There is an irony somewhere in all of that.

BP710:THE PROTOCOLS - Rise or Die! 2018 ( a sketch design )

"If you smoke a dime- then I'll smoke a dime..." -- OutKast
    Last edited by Paul Muad'Dib; 07-11-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Don't find this incredibly believe.

But if we want to explore the idea just for fun, we did see Black Panther get the Ebony Blade from a Black Knight in Hudlins run. And if they want to set up a Masters of Evil storyline down the line, Black Knight sort of works.

But no... this sounds too random to be true. Though I also would have thought Ghost would be a random choice for an Ant-Man film. So ya never know.
    The vast majority on information in those tweets are stuff that have surfaced elsewhere already... could easily just be somebody cloaking their fanfic in more credible ideas to trick somebody.

Granted, I can't say it's totally outside the realm of possibility, but it doesn't seem at all an intuitive choice.

links not working
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    links not working
    https://twitter.com/DefiantInsideMe/...82321112981504

Now?

why do you all follow these fake sites?

"Storm can make his first appearance...."

come on. We sharing National Inquirer articles up in here.

also, Nicole Behari is my soul mate, so everyone else back off.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Lmao this sounds like some bullshit but we'll see.

This originated on 4 chan like a month or two ago

It got picked up by reddit like 2 weeks ago

now it is on twitter

on 4chan of all places, people were like "stfu you just made this up." Suddenly it's gospel every place else.

I might start a new section on a blog where I screen shot yall posting this tuff and then come back and check receipts 2 years later.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Hopefully Coates is helping Coogler with the script since they've been hanging out lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Lmao this sounds like some bullshit but we'll see.
    I mean from the beginning of the thread, it does say that these are rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Hopefully Coates is helping Coogler with the script since they've been hanging out lately.
    I hope that will not happen and then we get Black Panther 2: A Nation Under Our Feet

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I hope that will not happen and then we get Black Panther 2: A Nation Under Our Feet
    Coates is an excellent writer. Coogler is an excellent director.

Coates has very good ideas and Coogler can help with the execution of those ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Coates is an excellent writer. Coogler is an excellent director.

Coates has very good ideas and Coogler can help with the execution of those ideas.
    His current run of BP hasn't given me the confidence to allow him to influence Coogler in developing new ideas.

I do hope Coogler gets to work with another screenwriter for the next movie though.