Page 417 of 744 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 11160
    Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Even then I'd be afraid the execs would overrule some stuff. Just leave it alone, don't give anyone the opportunity to bring that mess to the MCU.
    Agree! Save Doom for the FF!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Agree! Save Doom for the FF!
    I personally think they should use Doom like they used Thanos and have him appear in multiple movies. I think he can be an Avenger level threat like Thanos, rather than a rogue for any one specific franchise (though if he HAS to be isolated to just one it should be the FF).

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I personally think they should use Doom like they used Thanos and have him appear in multiple movies. I think he can be an Avenger level threat like Thanos, rather than a rogue for any one specific franchise (though if he HAS to be isolated to just one it should be the FF).
    Like Marvell & MoS have stated, I don't want T'Challa or Wakanda anywhere near Doom. I personally think the next Thanos level threat should be Kang the Conqueror ! MCU could enter into The Kang Dynasty!!!

With a grown up Monica Rambeau, we have half of the Ultimates team in the MCU.
    They would probably fill the roster with two other characters. Thor would be cool to get in on that, and the other? Blade. Why? Because why Not!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    They would probably fill the roster with two other characters. Thor would be cool to get in on that, and the other? Blade. Why? Because why Not!!!
    BP, CM, Monica, Strange, Thor makes too much sense

you know, kinda like how all of us said this 4 years ago when Ultimates came out and how they really needed some bigger names to keep it afloat..... lol

You could replace Thor with Valkryie if you want. BP and CM movie popularity is so much higher than their comic popularity you really don't need Thor to keep interest. As much as I love me some thor, I'll accept Valkryie is a valid substitute
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Like Marvell & MoS have stated, I don't want T'Challa or Wakanda anywhere near Doom. I personally think the next Thanos level threat should be Kang the Conqueror ! MCU could enter into The Kang Dynasty!!!
    Though I think Doom will be used as a major MCU threat eventually I definately think Kang should be used. And given all the time travel stuff we saw in End Game Kang arguably should be used first. Though I suspect the Skrulls are the NEXT big threat. I think they're building to some sort of Secret Invasion.

I've been on the Kang train for awhile

Endgame messed with time travel. Strange is doing multiverse stuff

Let Kang be pissed! Hell, you can make him "sympathetic" thanks tothe Avengers messing with the time stream and maybe it messed up his reality so he became a conqueror to fix it.

EASY!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    If Ultimates would end up being the next Avengers movie, then I would assume they would fill it with all (or at least most) of the characters with solo movies. Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, Shang Chi, Blade, probably at least one Eternal and Asgardian. Avenger movies tend to be the culmination of what they have been building towards for entire phases of movies.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Let Kang be pissed! Hell, you can make him "sympathetic" thanks tothe Avengers messing with the time stream and maybe it messed up his reality so he became a conqueror to fix it.

EASY!
    I'd like to see Nightmare or Mephisto becoming a bigger deal. They've got Blade coming back and Dr. Strange is leaning more into horror apparently. Black Panther deals with the spirit plane as well. They can do Midnight Sons.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I'd like to see Nightmare or Mephisto becoming a bigger deal. They've got Blade coming back and Dr. Strange is leaning more into horror apparently. Black Panther deals with the spirit plane as well. They can do Midnight Sons.
    Given they have a Ghost Rider and Hellstrom TV show coming down the line, I'm honestly assuming Mephisto will be more tied to the TV side of things for the time being. Though I suppose there's no reason he can't cross over provided the movie and TV people plan their stuff well enough in advance.

EASY!
    Excactly!!! Kinda similar to Avengers: Earth's Mightest Heroes story line. The Kang Dynasty could be the next saga for the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Aren't they putting Ghost Rider on Hulu (which disney owns nad controls now)?

Cross his ass over too! Luna is a movie actor now (I think hes in the new terminator right?)!

EASY!
    Kang? Heck yeah! They could use him as a way to bring the FF(and I guess the X-Men) into the MU.

Kang? Heck yeah! They could use him as a way to bring the FF(and I guess the X-Men) into the MU.
    Has there ever been a Kang Story where future Wakanda was one of the last ot resist him conquering?

I remember in an Apocalypse future thing, Wakanda was one of hte few countries still around

Is Apocalypse kinda sorta Kang? I freaking forget with allt he Kang RamaTut Immortus Iron Lad Richards **** is all confusing ot me lol

(Does anyone here post on reddit? If so, PM me)
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-22-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

I wonder if they would give Coogler the next team up (avengers, ultimates, whatever) if he wanted it.....
    I'd rather it be a "Civil War" style Black Panther 3 movie. Get his feet wet.

I'd hate to be the director who followed the Russos.