Page 418 of 744 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Has there ever been a Kang Story where future Wakanda was one of the last ot resist him conquering?

I remember in an Apocalypse future thing, Wakanda was one of hte few countries still around

Is Apocalypse kinda sorta Kang? I freaking forget with allt he Kang RamaTut Immortus Iron Lad Richards **** is all confusing ot me lol

(Does anyone here post on reddit? If so, PM me)
    There hasn't been a future story with Kang and Wakanda to my knowledge.

Kang is supposedly a descendant of Doom and possibly Reed. He uses time way more than Apocalypse.

If you're interested, check out Avengers Forever. That will give some good background on Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Not trying to be rude but I'm doing a facepalm here. I don't trust anyone doing a Doomwar story.

If Marvel announce that they'll be adapting Doomwar this board I'll explode. Again. And again.

Luckily, I doubt Doom's first MCU appearance will be in BP though.
    I like the premise its just the execution that left a sour taste in my mouth especially the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    I'd rather it be a "Civil War" style Black Panther 3 movie. Get his feet wet.
    Of course you would

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There hasn't been a future story with Kang and Wakanda to my knowledge.

Kang is supposedly a descendant of Doom and possibly Reed. He uses time way more than Apocalypse.

If you're interested, check out Avengers Forever. That will give some good background on Kang.

I read it long ago, couldn't remember if anything changed since then and barely remember all the background shennanigans
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Has there ever been a Kang Story where future Wakanda was one of the last ot resist him conquering?

I remember in an Apocalypse future thing, Wakanda was one of hte few countries still around

Is Apocalypse kinda sorta Kang? I freaking forget with allt he Kang RamaTut Immortus Iron Lad Richards **** is all confusing ot me lol

Poccy and Kang are 2 different people. Rama tut is sort of responsible for En Sabah Nur becoming Apocalyse. He eventually drives Rama Tut away after Rama went after him because he knew what he would become.

I'd hate to be the director who followed the Russos.
    The Russos I believe did say they would be back if they could do Secret Wars. Which in theory could be a way to do a cross over with the FF and X-Men. So the Russos might end up being the ones to follow their own footsteps.

But if we get sort of Avengers movie prior to that yeah... it's big shoes to fill since it would be nearly impossible to match End Game given the epicness of years and years of build up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I like the premise its just the execution that left a sour taste in my mouth especially the ending.
    Yeah, it's like Burger King offering a 99 cent Whopper and it turns out that it's made of Spam(yuck!).

Bad taste in the mouth for sure.

BP, CM, Monica, Strange, Thor makes too much sense

you know, kinda like how all of us said this 4 years ago when Ultimates came out and how they really needed some bigger names to keep it afloat..... lol

You could replace Thor with Valkryie if you want. BP and CM movie popularity is so much higher than their comic popularity you really don't need Thor to keep interest. As much as I love me some thor, I'll accept Valkryie is a valid substitute
    Nah it's not for not for interest purpose at all. It's very simple. The two Kings of the MCU should interact with each other. We missed the opportunity to get that interactions with Stark, and Caps was limited. Don't miss Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nah it's not for not for interest purpose at all. It's very simple. The two Kings of the MCU should interact with each other. We missed the opportunity to get that interactions with Stark, and Caps was limited. Don't miss Thor.
    COurse, right now Valkyrie is the king of Asgard. Or queen I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Gotta find a way to get Blue Marvel into the MCU.

Michael Dorn would be perfect for the role

The premise was good under Hudlin because he was leading up to something with it also jumping into a BP centered event that would of been a site to behold and a long time coming

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Which issue is Wakanda in the age of Apocalypse?

Incredible Member

I'd hate to be the director who followed the Russos.
    Outside of civil war Russo's have shitted on Wakanda and Endgame is overrated as hell .

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Outside of civil war Russo's have shitted on Wakanda and Endgame is overrated as hell .
    I actually liked Endgame quite a lot. Even more than Infinity War to some extent. It had some of the best moments in the MCU and has some of the best shots as well.

Top 5 MCU Movie for me easy.

I actually liked Endgame quite a lot. Even more than Infinity War to some extent. It had some of the best moments in the MCU and has some of the best shots as well.

Top 5 MCU Movie for me easy.
    The last act of End Games probably makes it one of my favorite MCU movies. I wouldn't say it's close to the best from a technical storytelling standpoint... but it had the biggest comic book fanboy moment in all of history. It would be almost impossible to replicate (though they might try down the line once they have the X-Men and FF stuff). It was just off the scale epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    Which issue is Wakanda in the age of Apocalypse?
    It wasn't age of apocalypse

it was some apocalypse in Extraordinary X-men recent-ish
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html