Page 430 of 744 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You can easily age T'chadwick into the same role T'challa had... king but not Black Panther.

Shuri is what... 16? years younger in the MCU?

You are only in your physical prime for so long, even with that Lebron James HSH regimen. T'challa would eventually phase out of being Black Panther just like his dad did and start enjoying pizza and gummy bears and get that T'chaka gut lol.

I would much rather go that route than death for T'challa. Let him still be king, pulling strings, doing king ****... and let Shuri or an heir take up the Mantle.
    I get what you mean, but technically there is a loophole concerning the Black Panther mantle: King of the Dead. So Shuri or an heir (if Nakia changed her mind about becoming queen alongside T'Challa or by another woman who would be willing to accept such duties) can ingest the Heart-Shaped Herb, while Bast personally gives T'Challa powers once she deems he earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    I get what you mean, but technically there is a loophole concerning the Black Panther mantle: King of the Dead. So Shuri or an heir (if Nakia changed her mind about becoming queen alongside T'Challa or by another woman who would be willing to accept such duties) can ingest the Heart-Shaped Herb, while Bast personally gives T'Challa powers once she deems he earned it.
    Course, as long as Boseman is willing to continue doing the movies he might as well just stay Black Panther. I think you'd only consider him passing the mantle on to Shuri when he's ready to leave the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course, as long as Boseman is willing to continue doing the movies he might as well just stay Black Panther. I think you'd only consider him passing the mantle on to Shuri when he's ready to leave the MCU.
    Certainly, XPac. In the end, the ball is in Boseman's court.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    The Winter Soldier proved you can do both.
    Ws is also part of caps mythos. Namor, Doom, and Storm are not

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Muad'Dib View Post
    Thanks again! yep, more laughs to come. Let's have some fun! anywhu, I got nothing but respect for Coogler’s interpretation of the BP. Problem is—it’s still “copying” concepts from a little old fan comic called… a fan comic that pre-dates the film. Who did it first? BP fans & the franchise have to dispute the facts & not the person delivering the facts. Undisputed. Those are the facts. Forget about me (Muad'Dib) & deal strictly with the information. They expose themselves & the dark-side. Worth mentioning- that’s all!

KIMOYO BEADS? The KIMOYO RINGS did it first- WWO! been there done that! (second panel) rocket vs. shuri/ rocket & groot next to hell-spawn < >

Shuri driving? Say, they should put that in the movie... wait! it's already been done (2015) Shuri wearing kimoyo beads & holding kimoyo ring in her hand! duh!

now what can they say? something negative in my direction or dance around the proof that's right in front of them. documentation defeats argumentation!

Not going to lie... The parallels are pretty on point there... You may have to ask for some credit atleast!

King of the Dead thing has been such a wash and dumb and why y'all even want it in the MCU

He doesn't even need it to talk to his dead family... HSH accomplishes the same thing in the MCU.

Speaking of heir though... time moves in the MCU. That really needs to be addressed. This isn't the comic world where time never ever moves.... the pressure for T'chadwick to get married and produce an heir would be coming from all angles of Wakanda.

Give us that royal wedding to start the movie!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

King of the Dead thing has been such a wash and dumb and why y'all even want it in the MCU
    This.

He doesn't even need it to talk to his dead family... HSH accomplishes the same thing in the MCU.

Speaking of heir though... time moves in the MCU. That really needs to be addressed. This isn't the comic world where time never ever moves.... the pressure for T'chadwick to get married and produce an heir would be coming from all angles of Wakanda.

I was thinking...since Marvel Studios are now about really long titles, the next BP should be "Black Panther and the Fantabulous Wedding of T'Challa and Nakia".

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    This.

I was thinking...since Marvel Studios are now about really long titles, the next BP should be "Black Panther and the Fantabulous Wedding of T'Challa and Nakia".
    Black Panther: Wedding of the Century

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Black Panther: 'Wedding of the Century' throw back to Hudlins run and solidifies Nakia as the Queen in the MCU

Edit: dang MoS beat me to it

Black Panther: Wedding of the Century
    Better. I guess I just wanted an excuse to use Fantabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Black Panther: 'Wedding of the Century' throw back to Hudlins run and solidifies Nakia as the Queen in the MCU
    ...exactly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormstan View Post
    Thought this was the Storm thread teehee my bad for posting that
    Our Queen is officially Omega level YESSSSS

Its necromancy aspects are inconsequential to my desires whether it is use or not. Only the original powers granted by the Heart-Shaped Herb, since it is evident that Wakanda does not normally allow multiple Black Panthers to roam around.

Considering that Tony Stark from Earth-616 does not have children, but was given one in Endgame, then King T'Chadwick chances to have one too seems pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Edit: dang MoS beat me to it
    It could serves as a reminder that Nakia exists, since Ororo's name has surfaced alot lately by far too many people concerning becoming T'Challa's love interest and queen. As of now, I have no stake on the matter, since her MCU version does not exist yet.
    Last edited by XJlock; 07-27-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Its necromancy aspects are inconsequential to my desires whether it is use or not. Only the original powers granted by the Heart-Shaped Herb, since it is evident that Wakanda does not normally allow multiple Black Panthers to roam around.

Considering that Tony Stark from Earth-616 does not have children, but was given one in Endgame, then King T'Chadwick chances to have one too seems pretty good.

It could serves as a reminder that Nakia exists, since Ororo's name has surfaced alot lately by far too many people concerning becoming T'Challa's love interest and queen. As of now, I have no stake on the matter, since her MCU version does not exist yet.
    It was interesting thought that Nakia didn't show up in either of the Avenger movies like the rest of the female cast did. I wonder if the actress was just busy, or if maybe there wasn't room in the already bloated cast. So yeah... a reminder that she exists probably isn't a bad idea.

Lupitas stair power has never been higher too

Us made tons of money. And Disney obviously likes her.

T'chadwick Boseman is the face of the MCU!

Ironman... Gone!

Captain America... Old!

Thor... Fat!

Hulk... Disabled!

Black Widow... Deceased!

Spiderman... Young!

Captain Marvel... ???

Doctor Strange... ???

Antman... C'mon son!

Black Panther... $1.3 Billion!

Thanks for playing!
    Get Hectic!