Page 433 of 744 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Black Panther 2 is officially taking audition requests according to twitter.

Hmm..are they shooting this movie earlier than we expect..

Thank for the link MoS. My apt. has become a Wakandan embassy today.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This book isn't even worth talking about.

Same issues as the other 13. No plot advancement, pretty art. You can basically summarize this up as "Acuna space battle that ends on another cliffhanger" and y'all and probably imagine exactly what happens.

T'challa is barely in the book.

In isolation, issue is "fine." In combination with the rest of hte story, it is more of the same.
    I agree. It's fine as space battles go, but those aren't as exciting if it's not live/animated. If they had paid those guys who did the Tie-Fighter YouTube video to do this and write the link in the page, it might have been fun.

spoilers:
    I more disappointed nobody said Tchalla looks ten years older or whether ten years have passed on Earth too.
    end of spoilers

The problem is it mostly characters that I have no long term investment in doing the majority of the story, so I just speed read it. Lol.
    Last edited by Cville; 07-31-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Thank for the link MoS. My apt. has become a Wakandan embassy today.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Avengers was Aaron's Avengers. You even like it or not at this point. It is Ghost Rider focused with a back up story involving what looks like Iron Man. Okoye makes an appearance as well

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I agree. It's fine as space battles go, but those aren't as exciting if it's not live/animated. If they had paid those guys who did the Tie-Fighter YouTube video to do this and write the link in the page, it might have been fun.

spoilers:
    I more disappointed nobody said Tchalla looks ten years older or whether ten years have passed on Earth too.
    end of spoilers

The problem is it mostly characters that I have no long term investment in doing the majority of the story, so I just speed read it. Lol.
    It's pretty stale. You'd think that T'Challa going into space and finding the origin of vibranium would be a mythos defining story, but the whole thing petered out after roughly issue 4. Then there's some things that were just boring like space Killmonger with a symbiote and the Maroons having next to no characterization. Outside the Atlantean descended aliens who were relatively interesting and the set up of the empire itself nothing here really grabs you. I'm thinking Coates' run is winding down and we can get someone like Saladin on this book to shake things up.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This book isn't even worth talking about.

Same issues as the other 13. No plot advancement, pretty art. You can basically summarize this up as "Acuna space battle that ends on another cliffhanger" and y'all and probably imagine exactly what happens.

T'challa is barely in the book.

In isolation, issue is "fine." In combination with the rest of hte story, it is more of the same.
    So then what's the book filled with if T'Challa is barely in it?

I don't know why marvel even let Coates have such a long arc this time around. Like. Dude claims he has 5 years worth of story telling. Yet puts out the same recycled stuff over and over. Isht it's like DBZ as a kid all over again, where it takes 30 episodes to Which it gets resolved in maybe 15 if you cut out all the filler nonsense that ate up half the episodes. Hell even this story could of been broken up I to parts to actually have a beginning, middle and end with mini bosses along the way. Literally zero excuse how we are 14 issues in and T'Challa and NJadaka Haven't even met.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So then what's the book filled with if T'Challa is barely in it?

I can't keep all the aliens straight but that atlantis like alien yelling stuff, NuMbaku yelling stuff, Bast trolling, Killmonger brooding

T'challa was off panel destroying a quarter of the fleets by himself so yay?

Nakia the one true Queen!

Disney keep her around she is a goddess.

If the comics were smart they'd port her over and knock off all this Wakanda in constant turmoil nonsense.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

If the comics were smart they'd port her over and knock off all this Wakanda in constant turmoil nonsense.
    I was hoping they were going that direction, but after that issue where they had the "talk," she has barely been a character.

I now think she bites the dust in a heroic sacrifice to get T'challa back to regular earth.

I never would've imagined years ago that a BP intergalactic story with Acuna on art would be so boring

I'm reading Avengers and I'm happy.

I like the BP and Blade dynamic.

Also, Aaron does BP right. Wakanda is a superpower helping to safeguard the earth. We've got Okoye with her own Hellicarrier and the team running things like a Boss. BP as the chairman in the Avengers in an awesome HQ. No longer that lil Avengers Mansion in New York. Oh No, this is the body of a dead Celestial! With all the trappings an elite super team needs. BP making chess master moves, confronting Agent Coulson and the Squadron Supreme, he's probably already sniffed out Mephisto's involvement. He brought Hellstorm in to help out Robbie Reyes. I feel like Aaron really embraced the message from the BP movie and brought T'Challa center stage as a leader for the betterment of mankind.

I know there is some debate over how Aaron is handling She-Hulk which is probably more the style she's being drawn in than anything else. Outside of that Aaron is killing it with the Avengers. Ever since that second arc, I'm loving this Avengers run.
    The J-man

I know there is some debate over how Aaron is handling She-Hulk which is probably more the style she's being drawn in than anything else. Outside of that Aaron is killing it with the Avengers. Ever since that second arc, I'm loving this Avengers run.
    Yeah that first arc was terrible lol.

I'm enjoying it, just waiting to be wow'd eventually hopefully

Blade has been the MVP of the run for me

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I never would've imagined years ago that a BP intergalactic story with Acuna on art would be so boring
    I wouldn't have believed it either. We discussed a space story with BP before this story came out and it was nothing like this.

I'm reading Avengers and I'm happy.

I like the BP and Blade dynamic.

Also, Aaron does BP right. Wakanda is a superpower helping to safeguard the earth. We've got Okoye with her own Hellicarrier and the team running things like a Boss. BP as the chairman in the Avengers in an awesome HQ. No longer that lil Avengers Mansion in New York. Oh No, this is the body of a dead Celestial! With all the trappings an elite super team needs. BP making chess master moves, confronting Agent Coulson and the Squadron Supreme, he's probably already sniffed out Mephisto's involvement. He brought Hellstorm in to help out Robbie Reyes. I feel like Aaron really embraced the message from the BP movie and brought T'Challa center stage as a leader for the betterment of mankind.

If we didn't have Avengers right now some of us would have nothing BP-related to look forward to.

We had a lot of minis and appearances over the last year and a half but it looks like those have dried up for now.