Page 447 of 744 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 11160

It would be a tragedy if Armless Tiger Man was not the main villain in the next Black Panther film!

It's way past time for Daniel Day Lewis to join the greater MCU and this is the perfect role... Method acting to the finest!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    It would be a tragedy if Armless Tiger Man was not the main villain in the next Black Panther film!

It's way past time for Daniel Day Lewis to join the greater MCU and this is the perfect role... Method acting to the finest!
    Tiger Man once challenged T'challa to a fight over the mantle.

Tragically, it resulted in T'challa ripping both of his arms off, Mortal Kombat Style.

The now Armless Tiger man vowed revenge, and searched the forests of African for a way to power up, training the whole time.

In his dreams, Mephisto approaches with a deal...

WATCH OUT WAKANDA! MEPHISTO POWERED ARMLESS TIGER MAN IS COMING!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    It's almost as if, people crave Black dysfunction and need it in order to feel safe... Sad really
    I came to that conclusion long ago.

BANNED

Black Panther Fan-Art Cards. For BP fans!

HEY... Why didn't Armless Tiger Man get a fan art card???
    Get Hectic!

you know why
    The J-man

HEY... Why didn't Armless Tiger Man get a fan art card???
    bruh is hating agains the disabled!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

After reading the other Secret Warps issues, I wouldn't mind a one-shot or mini on this BP

Last edited by KingNomarch; 08-07-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Burbank, California.

The office of Mickey "Money" Mouse.

Coogler: "Thanks for seeing me Mickey."

Mickey: "NO... Thank you for 1.3 billion dollars!"

Mickey scoops up random 100 dollar bills scattered across his desk, tosses them in the air as Minnie Mouse begins to twerk it on top of his desk doing a Wakanda Forever salute that kind of sort of covers up her exposed twins.

Coogler blushes but acts as if he is oblivious to the antics and continues on.

Coogler: "Anyway... Last time we spoke you said that I could not use Kraven The Hunter."

Mickey: "Yes, I remember that conversation and since that is mainly a Spiderman villain I didn't want to hamstring a future story arc for that character."

Coogler: "I understand that so I gave you another list of intellectual property villains as possible foils in the Black Panther sequel did you get the memo."

Mickey: "Of course... I skimmed through it and I'm not sure about some of them like Doom, Namor, Storm and whatnot but there was one name that stood out."

Coogler leans in trying to look eye to eye with Mickey as Minnie becomes more flirtatious with him and attempts to block his view with her animated high definition digitally remastered twins.

Mickey: "DAYUM girl you make a mouse feel all..."

Coogler: "AHEM... The name that stood out?"

Mickey: "Oh yeah that... Minnie go wait at the bar Daddy is doing business here."

Minnie hops off the desk and strolls over to the bar and begins to fix Mickey a Star Wars Galaxy's Edge blue drink.

Minnie: "Straw daddy?"

Mickey: "Naw, a new California law says no straws... Remind me to bribe... I mean call the Governor about that they messing with my theme park service because of some dang turtle."

Coogler: "The name?"

Mickey: "Armless Tiger Man!"

Coogler: "WTF!!!"

Mickey: "It's on the list."

Coogler: "No that was just a footnote about something else not as a possibility."

Mickey: "Look, I skim through most of my messages scanning mostly for the M-O-N-E-Y because I'm very busy counting deez stacks of chips!"

Coogler: "Mickey I beg you to think this over... Armless Tiger Man is like a joke."

Mickey: "Perhaps, but he checks a whole lot of boxes... I mean have we ever gone after the paraplegic market?"

Coogler puts his face to his palm as Minnie sets the drink down on Mickey's desk with an Incredibles logo umbrella.

Mickey: "Now which actor do we know that has no arms that can bring this character to life on the big screen."

Armless Tiger Man... Academy Award written all over it!
    Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    After reading the other Secret Warps issues, I wouldn't mind a one-shot or mini on this BP

Dude.. where did this character come from?

Burbank, California.

The office of Mickey "Money" Mouse.

Coogler: "Thanks for seeing me Mickey."

Mickey: "NO... Thank you for 1.3 billion dollars!"

Mickey scoops up random 100 dollar bills scattered across his desk, tosses them in the air as Minnie Mouse begins to twerk it on top of his desk doing a Wakanda Forever salute that kind of sort of covers up her exposed twins.

Coogler blushes but acts as if he is oblivious to the antics and continues on.

Coogler: "Anyway... Last time we spoke you said that I could not use Kraven The Hunter."

Mickey: "Yes, I remember that conversation and since that is mainly a Spiderman villain I didn't want to hamstring a future story arc for that character."

Coogler: "I understand that so I gave you another list of intellectual property villains as possible foils in the Black Panther sequel did you get the memo."

Mickey: "Of course... I skimmed through it and I'm not sure about some of them like Doom, Namor, Storm and whatnot but there was one name that stood out."

Coogler leans in trying to look eye to eye with Mickey as Minnie becomes more flirtatious with him and attempts to block his view with her animated high definition digitally remastered twins.

Mickey: "DAYUM girl you make a mouse feel all..."

Coogler: "AHEM... The name that stood out?"

Mickey: "Oh yeah that... Minnie go wait at the bar Daddy is doing business here."

Minnie hops off the desk and strolls over to the bar and begins to fix Mickey a Star Wars Galaxy's Edge blue drink.

Minnie: "Straw daddy?"

Mickey: "Naw, a new California law says no straws... Remind me to bribe... I mean call the Governor about that they messing with my theme park service because of some dang turtle."

Coogler: "The name?"

Mickey: "Armless Tiger Man!"

Coogler: "WTF!!!"

Mickey: "It's on the list."

Coogler: "No that was just a footnote about something else not as a possibility."

Mickey: "Look, I skim through most of my messages scanning mostly for the M-O-N-E-Y because I'm very busy counting deez stacks of chips!"

Coogler: "Mickey I beg you to think this over... Armless Tiger Man is like a joke."

Mickey: "Perhaps, but he checks a whole lot of boxes... I mean have we ever gone after the paraplegic market?"

Coogler puts his face to his palm as Minnie sets the drink down on Mickey's desk with an Incredibles logo umbrella.

Mickey: "Now which actor do we know that has no arms that can bring this character to life on the big screen."

Armless Tiger Man... Academy Award written all over it!
    This needs to be pencilled!! Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Dude.. where did this character come from?
    One of the Secret Warps annuals. T'Challa Odinson the Ghost Hammer and king of Asganda.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    One of the Secret Warps annuals. T'Challa Odinson the Ghost Hammer and king of Asganda.
    I just giggled in real life it is so ridiculous

So... is that the most powerful T'challa ever put on panel then?