Page 450 of 744 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think a lot of the "terminator" feel came from the mask being stationary/emotionless and more intimating looking than the BP movie one and the fact the CW was shot in such heavy grey filter in comparison to the much crisper and brighter BP movie.
    This, plus it's also alot easier to make a big impact with a character when they are only in the movie for 15 min. You don't have to go into a lot of layers of the character and they can make a big splash. But Chad did such an amazing job in his movie from his presence, the hats he wore, and how he was able to at off his cast that made them shine too, while simultaneously controlling the pace of the scenes..way better then anything produced from CW

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's already an alt reality BP in the comic. Can we get the real one to show up 1st?
    well the real one is in Avengers.. he just needs to take out the one in the solo

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    [B]Gif, of T'Challa with spear, T'Challa knocking away the border tribe, gif of him destroying the SUV, gif of him walking towards Erik arms out (usually accompanied with money raining down) gif of him arms crossed dropping out of the royal talon, him walking towards klaue while unsheathing his claws. Cw "I don't care", him first meeting with WS as hi pulls his claws out... What else?

Also there is nothing really to add to what you said by MoS because what you said doesn't need. "counterpoint" when it's just wron
    The odd thing bout that is that scene didn't make the movie. Instead its the one with the medicore CGI over it. The trailer version was far better.

Rarely see the Klaue gif or the drop from the Royal Talon gif here or anywhere..

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

This thread has become so repetitive and redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Hey we are trying to talk about alt Thor, strange, spider, mk, Panther here and the same people keep detailing it. Let's get this other topic that has substance going

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's already an alt reality BP in the comic. Can we get the real one to show up 1st?
    Gonna have to get a new creative team on the solo first unless Zub comes in hot on the Agents Wakanda series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Nope. He later combines with amalgamations of Captain America, Doctor Strange, Moon Knight, Spider-Man and becomes Hammer Supreme.

looks like the teeth design around his upper chest... hmmm? nice tho

Black Panther Appreciation 2019 (...THREAD, right? continue!)

How come no one told me T'chaka comes back as a fire panther than Ghost Panther rides? lol

this shits wild

Same few people drag it back to the same place at every opportunity
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-08-2019 at 11:42 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

How come no one told me T'chaka comes back as a fire panther than Ghost Panther rides? lol

this shits wild

Same few people drag it back to the same place at every opportunity
    I posted about it when the issue first dropped.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Yea. Its only good when constantly complaining or bashing Coates for his Black Panther. Now that is not repetitive and redundant. Everyone has to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I posted about it when the issue first dropped.
    What is the release order of this Infinity things?

I keep starting one and realizing I missed something lol. I can't ifgure out which ones came out when

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Gonna have to get a new creative team on the solo first unless Zub comes in hot on the Agents Wakanda series.
    I have high hopes for it. Marvel seems to want to push Okoye and Zub is a solid writer.

i just hope T'challa ges to do something other than boss people around. Need more warrrior, less leader/king.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Yea. Its only good when constantly complaining or bashing Coates for his Black Panther. Now that is not repetitive and redundant. Everyone has to agree.
    Pretty sure we were all talking about this new powerful alt reality BP when you came in with the wet blanket complaining and comparing CW BP and solo BP while throwing out claim's that cw BP has more gifs then Solo BP.. so how about we focus on that topic that provides good positive conversation instead?

What is the release order of this Infinity things?

I keep starting one and realizing I missed something lol. I can't ifgure out which ones came out when
    I didnt keep up with the full event. I just read the main Infinity Wars series then Ghost Panther. I think GP showed up in IW first before getting into his origin story that the solo provided. Lol.

I have high hopes for it. Marvel seems to want to push Okoye and Zub is a solid writer.

i just hope T'challa ges to do something other than boss people around. Need more warrrior, less leader/king.
    Ot sounds like atleast Zub intends to use T'Challa. If he is smart he will because the star Power comes from T'Challa. Okoye os a rising star but T'Challa is the one thst will bring readers and fan base