Page 471 of 744 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 11160

oh god no, Sprouse is back.

Now the only thing keeping the solo readable is gone. Back to stale, stiff, lifeless action art. Roar

Who is Silhouette?

Inject Agents of Wakanda straight into my veins!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

For months, you’ve been waiting to find out how T’Challa went from the king of Wakanda to the slave of an empire.
    Gave up on wanting to know this a long time ago. A year and a half will have pass when we finally learn this and the book has been nowhere near as good for it to be dragged out for so long. This will likely be the issue where T'Challa and NuKillmonger actually meet face to face. I'm not counting that one panel flashback that was never expanded upon. Coates could've revealed this long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Gave up on wanting to know this a long time ago. A year and a half will have pass when we finally learn this and the book has been nowhere near as good for it to be dragged out for so long. This will likely be the issue where T'Challa and NuKillmonger actually meet face to face. I'm not counting that one panel flashback that was never expanded upon. Coates could've revealed this long ago.
    They might meet face to face and they couldn't even get Acuna to draw that issue?

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Now the only thing keeping the solo readable is gone. Back to stale, stiff, lifeless action art. Roar

Who is Silhouette?

I saw that cover and wondered what was going on here. Lol.

Acuna's art is the only positive thing that I can consistently say about this series and it's a shame that he won't be doing that issue or was paired off with a better writer from the start to tell a BP space adventure.

Unless there's a shocking twist, I dont see the point of the issue. We already given an answer before and I can guess what might've happened. We know that T'Challa and Eden left to go search for the team that he sent to space where things went wrong and T'Challa wakes up to see NuKillmonger.

I have a feeling that it's going to be shown that NuKillmonger "saved" them from their crash. He's gonna show T'Challa around Planet Bast where he'll be impressed by what Wakanda achieves in the future until he finds out about the slavery. T'Challa will either fall for some trap or get surprised by NuKillmonger's symbiote and then he'll get his memories erased and thrown into the mine from issue 1.

Isn't that a 6 part mini or are you talking about something else?
    Well no Wakanda or BP in issue 1. They even had Blade in it
    The J-man

Who is Silhouette?

Silhouette was part of the original New Warriors and a former love interest of Night Thrasher. She was paralyzed from the waist down, hence the crutches. She has shadow teleportation and Darkforce manipulation powers

bruh that new BP solicit....................
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Lol, I've been waiting for years for this run to end.

Bruh, I swear to god this solicit felt familiar...

BLACK PANTHER #12

The can't-miss issue! Rising star Jen Bartel returns for the end of the second groundbreaking arc. Years ago, the Black Panther departed Earth for the stars - and discovered an empire bigger than he could have dreamed. Learn at last how the King of Wakanda found himself a slave in the Vibranium mines of a half-familiar world. T'Challa's lost past is revealed here!

BLACK PANTHER #18

LEARN AT LAST HOW THE KING BECAME A SLAVE!
    For months, you’ve been waiting to find out how T’Challa went from the king of Wakanda to the slave of an empire. Finally witness his fall from grace – and the rise of an enemy now poised to spread his empire to Earth.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

hahahahahahahaa you can't make this **** up!
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 08-22-2019 at 12:47 PM.

BLACK PANTHER #12

The can't-miss issue! Rising star Jen Bartel returns for the end of the second groundbreaking arc. Years ago, the Black Panther departed Earth for the stars - and discovered an empire bigger than he could have dreamed. Learn at last how the King of Wakanda found himself a slave in the Vibranium mines of a half-familiar world. T'Challa's lost past is revealed here!

BLACK PANTHER #18

For months, you’ve been waiting to find out how T’Challa went from the king of Wakanda to the slave of an empire. Finally witness his fall from grace – and the rise of an enemy now poised to spread his empire to Earth.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Marvel seriously needs to find a way to have Narcisse come back and write the solo from now on, because Coates has seriously got to go and this just enforces that.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BLACK PANTHER #12

BLACK PANTHER #18

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

So much for 5yrs worth of stories

Last edited by KingNomarch; 08-22-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

BLACK PANTHER #12

BLACK PANTHER #18

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I think 12 told us he went into a wormhole but we never actually saw how he ended up as a slave or how his memories were wipes.

also do we have the preview for the issue dropping next week?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well after the BP movie dropped I didn't think we'd get 18 issues of T'Challa being a slave........I'm just saying
    The J-man

BLACK PANTHER #12

BLACK PANTHER #18

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Armless Tiger-Man would have figured it out in issue #13;

Just saying.