Page 530 of 744 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 11160

First Sentry now Ego is coming?

LOL wtf is Zub doing?

oh god don'tbring tetu back please
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Zenzi was last seen working with Nazis but now she gon end up working with NuKillmonger or the symbiote? Plus Tetu coming back after not being seen or mentioned in almost 2yrs with no buildup. I guess Tetu and Zenzi are done with their power to the people stuff and are fine with imperialist slavers from the future being in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Zenzi was last seen working with Nazis but now she gon end up working with NuKillmonger or the symbiote? Plus Tetu coming back after not being seen or mentioned in almost 2yrs with no buildup. I guess Tetu and Zenzi are done with their power to the people stuff and are fine with imperialist slavers from the future being in charge.
    I think that might be normal Killmonger wearing the symbiote. The solicit says N'Jadaka, not Emperor N'Jadaka. Maybe?

If you're Tetu and you're sitting in a jail cell, imperialist slaves in the short term at least might be an improvement over your present situation. Though long term it might not... sort of depends on what the guy in the Symbiote has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think that might be normal Killmonger wearing the symbiote. The solicit says N'Jadaka, not Emperor N'Jadaka. Maybe?
    I refuse to accept emperior Killmonger is dead

I just can't. No way the writing can be that bad. No way.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

The symbiote made it off the ship so it's possible. I don't see why dig up old Killmonger unless he has no story and is just trying to fill time to complete the trade. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The symbiote made it off the ship so it's possible. I don't see why dig up old Killmonger unless he has no story and is just trying to fill time to complete the trade. Lol.
    Though I do think the symbiote is a very viable way to bring back the original Killmonger, they probably are going to give the emperor one shot before doing that. You can get a story out of both. Have T'Challa beat the emperor, symbiote escapes, and we see Erik with it down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

We could be looking at a copy of season 2 where it looked like Klaw was the big bad only to be replaced at the last minute with the Adversary. If he's dead than nearly 2yrs would be wasted on him, even wasting an issue dedicated to him just for him not to be killed off and not the true villain (just like Klaw). The biggest missed opportunity would be T'Challa vs NuKillmonger and we haven't get to see them meet. Unless his subconscious merged with the symbiote and they take over Killmonger's corpse it doesn't make much sense for Killmonger to suddenly appear as the big bad. Wasn't his body last seen in Hudlin's run with his son in Niganda?

We could be looking at a copy of season 2 where it looked like Klaw was the big bad only to be replaced at the last minute with the Adversary. If he's dead than nearly 2yrs would be wasted on him, even wasting an issue dedicated to him just for him not to be killed off and not the true villain (just like Klaw). The biggest missed opportunity would be T'Challa vs NuKillmonger and we haven't get to see them meet. Unless his subconscious merged with the symbiote and they take over Killmonger's corpse it doesn't make much sense for Killmonger to suddenly appear as the big bad. Wasn't his body last seen in Hudlin's run with his son in Niganda?
    At least Klaw did something for an issue or two lol

This would be... an utter incapability to tell a coherent story.

I can't believe anyone would write a 2 year story and kill the villain off panel without ever meeting the hero or every fighting and said villain is killed by some rando we barely know. I refuse to believe it lol

variant cover for BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2

What has Sentry even been up too anyway?

The last I heard he and the Void became one persona instead of being two separate personalities.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T'Challa realized Sentry might be involved with what's going on in that town and got something designed specifically for him.

The last I heard he and the Void became one persona instead of being two separate personalities.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T'Challa realized Sentry might be involved with what's going on in that town and got something designed specifically for him.
    Honestly, I think if he new Void was involved he would have summoned the Avengers. That's too big a threat frankly to leave to this group. No offense to them... but Void is a potential all hands on deck level threat.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    variant cover for BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #2

Hopefully we will get Black Panther beating Sentry. One can only hope after all the poor Panther storylines we had to endure from Coates.