Page 541 of 744 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Since this amounted to absolutely nothing in the end, not a new name or exactly what his new role is supposed to be, I think Kasper needs to go back to the White Tiger outfit, it looked better than the new one. And since he's one of many underutilized BP characters while Eden has used up almost three years worth of space to contribute nothing of value and gotten zero development, I think he should be T'Challa's new #2 guy since Akili or whatever his name is hasn't made an appearance or been mentioned since issue #170
    With the picture so large, I know noticed the old school habit on the left and a version of the Hulk Buster on the right. The suit in the back right is a mystery.

I think Kasper would do better as a U.S. agent. He'd take a desk job to the departments surprise than stalk the streets a night. Spend time with his daughter and try to get his ex back. A nice hard-boiled crime comic.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    With the picture so large, I know noticed the old school habit on the left and a version of the Hulk Buster on the right. The suit in the back right is a mystery.

I think Kasper would do better as a U.S. agent. He'd take a desk job to the departments surprise than stalk the streets a night. Spend time with his daughter and try to get his ex back. A nice hard-boiled crime comic.
    Sounds like a solid idea. He could be Black Panther's eyes and ears on the streets of New York.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Since this amounted to absolutely nothing in the end, not a new name or exactly what his new role is supposed to be, I think Kasper needs to go back to the White Tiger outfit, it looked better than the new one. And since he's one of many underutilized BP characters while Eden has used up almost three years worth of space to contribute nothing of value and gotten zero development, I think he should be T'Challa's new #2 guy since Akili or whatever his name is hasn't made an appearance or been mentioned since issue #170
    He probably needs to separate himself from the White Tiger identity, since there's now 2 other White Tigers walking around. But they could definately do more with him. We've seen him. Queen Divine Justice, and some of the students from the Wakandan Academy of Alternative Studies make brief appearances here and there... there's enough people to possibly put out some sort of team book.

Ultimate Member

Agreed. The old suit worked and Kasper could easily work as the view point of they have to go to another 'street level' Panther story

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

Looks like it has a cape. Maybe the Secret Invasion suit? That had a cloak that hung like that.

I've always thought Kasper made perfect sense as the latest White Wolf. Not only is he someone T'Challa trusts, but who else would be better to run the Wakandan (not so) secret police as an ex-NYPD detective?
    Last edited by DigiCom; 09-23-2019 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Better idea,

A mini or ongoing written by Narcisse is something that i think would be interesting for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Looks like it has a cape. Maybe the Secret Invasion suit? That had a cloak that hung like that.

I've always thought Kasper made perfect sense as the latest White Wolf. Not only is he someone T'Challa trusts, but who else would be better to run the Wakandan (not so) secret police as an ex-NYPD detective?
    That would be very interesting if it happened.
    Last edited by KingNomarch; 09-23-2019 at 07:12 PM.

I always thought that it would be cool if Kasper took over as the leader of the HZ. He has run ins with Hunter and his group and Akili can be apart of it too as another face to recognize with the group.

Honestly I think BP wow should of focused the DM and the HZ (of course with a not ishtty writer) who could of explored the two groups as they are the elites amongst the Wakandan military

+ the chick from David Liss run
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

According to Iger in his new book - The Ride of A Lifetime - that decision came after Marvel Entertainment put forward some pretty shocking concerns about movies with diverse characters.

Iger reveals that Kevin Feige was on board with Black Panther from the start but an unnamed Marvel executive in New York said they were reluctant to let it happen because movies led by black actors often underperformed at the international box office. "I’ve been in the business long enough to have heard every old argument in the book, and I’ve learned that old arguments are just that: old, and out of step with where the world is and where it should be," Iger writes.

"We had a chance to make a great movie and to showcase an underrepresented segment of America, and those goals were not mutually exclusive. I called Ike and told him to tell his team to stop putting up roadblocks and ordered that we put both Black Panther and Captain Marvel into production."
    Ike is the worst.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I will never get over that knife placement lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Sofija.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    By the time he unsheathes he's already dead from a bullet or slashes himself accidentally.

Sofija was a real, too bad she fell into limbo after she left with T'Challa to Wakanda.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Ike is the worst.
    I like how it barely attempts to hide the blame from Perlmutter. "Someone" was setting up roadblocks. He told Ike to tell that "someone" to stop putting them up.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    The sad part is, if the artist just rotated it 180º, it would actually look pretty cool.