Page 550 of 744 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Plot twist, T'challa find the drugs, synthesizes his own versoin, releases the drug for free to all countries

Your move, eX Chapo
    If the drugs do something harmful and a few children die, vibranium coated sentinels to raze Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If the drugs do something harmful and a few children die, vibranium coated sentinels to raze Krakoa?
    Which side is Eden on?

Is the Wakanda uber offline now?

How are Wakandan's traveling?

Does Hickman even know Eden is t'challa driver?

These are the important questions
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Which side is Eden on?

Like "State Property" it's "get down or lay down". Lol.

BANNED

Which side is Eden on?
    Most likely on the same side as Namor...

Communications wise?

Teleportation?

Like "State Property" it's "get down or lay down". Lol.
    I mena, Hickman did bring Eden out of limbo into his run.

So he knows he exists.

Teleporters are always handy.

Eden needs to be a spy and earn that Wakandan paycheck

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Why would that need a redo?

.......you know why
    The J-man

And I just checked, Shaw is going to smuggle the drugs in too. Xavier running a cocaine empire. Lol. It should make for interesting reading.
    Yep, Xavier is officially Walter White.

BANNED

I retroactively miss Maybery.

Can't believe I just said that lol.
    Most of y'all veterans posting in here, know how much I went off on Maberry for the stuff he pulled at the end of Doomwar.

Even Maberry, wasn't as bad as Coates as regards portraying Wakanda kicking all kinds of ass during his run.

Coates has gone out of his way to literally frak the BP mythos up in every way conceivable for three f'ing years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Most of y'all veterans posting in here, know how much I went off on Maberry for the stuff he pulled at the end of Doomwar.

Even Maberry, wasn't as bad as Coates as regards portraying Wakanda kicking all kinds of ass during his run.

Coates has gone out of his way to literally frak the BP mythos up in every way conceivable for three f'ing years.
    Yet to some, there is grand scheme in works, long game, it will all make sense storytelling that Coates is doing. When in reality, his story meanders because he actually lacks substance to get through 12 issues let alone 5 years worth of stories. Basically S1 had the more "story" to it in terms of plot moving and not fully repeating issues and even then he realistically had about 6-8 issues of actual story. Dude is a hack when it comes to BP and Wakanda

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

1. He took down fake M'baku. That is a no feat. M'baku has no feats so taking him down means nothing. It is just a random dude with a name that is familiar.

2. Bridge- great feat, no one complained about it

3. Fighting soldiers- that's Tuesday lol. That isn't a feat. Especially with how it is presented, it was confusing what was happeing. Plus, you might not have been in here because storm wasn't in it, we WERE pleased with T'challa busting goon heads. then he busted goon heads in issue 2. and 3. ect. while the plot never moved and nothing ever really changed.

4. retain memories- plot convenience, nothing more

5. he's always been the true avatar of bast.

Now look at those 5 things you mentioned. Which really breaks down into 1. beating up goons (fun but you need more after awhile) and the bridge (great mind feat).

Now remember that is over 16 issues lol.

And remember the main bad guy was blown up by some random.

Then remember another character got the mega feat of destroying the fleet.

It really isn't about Storm, she is just the most favored character of Coates. I'd be just as bitter if Eden, Captain America, Blue Marvel, Thor (ok not thor lol), Reed, and any other non controlled characters showed up and solved the problem in T'challa's book. Over and Over.
    1. The dude sparring and holding his own against Tchalla who is an expert H2H fighter would be a feat on it's own would you not agree?

2. Glad you can agree with me there.

3. Not only was he fighting soldiers without any weapons and able to escape from prison, but he also manned a fighter ship where he took out a lot of fighter ships. Its akin to what Ororo did this latest issue but in a manner appropriate to his powerset.

4. I would disagree. It shows a strength of will and a deep connection to Ororo.

5. I never said he wasnt but it is a feat in it of itself that it was reiterated.

It doesn't boil down to one thing unless you are looking for reason to be upset. I'm not saying you dont have valid argument but to suggest he has zero showings in his book isnt true.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh BTW

Not a single rumor site, not a single rumor twitter personality called Ghost Rider getting cancelled on Hulu.

Not.

One.

Keep that in mind when the BP rumors start swirling again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Came back to Coates book and immediately got reminded how shit it is.

Storm is just a deus ex machina lmao.
    I personally love when T’Challa uses her as his dues ex machina.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's that simple.

BP fans aren't hating on Storm. BP fans are tired of Coates writing BP like a joke in his own book. Some people may be okay with BP-Lite but a lot of us aren't. It's that simple.

When I buy a comic with a solo character, I want to see that character get the focus and get the win. I want it on panel.

How many Storm fans are going to enjoy the Mauraders with Kate Pryde leading the team?

Scott Summer leads a team.

Psylocke leads a team.

Betsy Braddock leads a team.

Kate Pryde leads a team.

But Storm who has one of the longest runs leading the X-Men can't get her own team?

Are Storm fans happy with that?

And the team she's on isn't stacked with the name characters either.

OUCH LOL ya, Hit them in the Jewels HAHAHA. Truth be told not many of them so your right about that. As for me i'm fine with it honestly.

But you do make a fair point........

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I personally love when T’Challa uses her as his dues ex machina.
    And I freaking hate it. I’d much rather T’Challa win battles on his own instead of having Storm bailing him out every time. It’s gets old pretty quickly. Oh well at least the real T’Challa is in Avengers and Agents of Wakanda.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Imagine Storm gets her a solo book. I know that is hard but imagine it lol.

For 14 issues, Storm does nothing but mope and pontificate. They show her using some lightning on goons for a couple pages every 3rd issue. Other characters talk abotu how awesome she is, but they never show her doing anything but shoot lightning at goons and then mope. They even talk about this huuuuuuuge feat of her destroying 1000 enemies with a cool hurricane lightninig goddess power... but never show it. Just some people talking.

In issue 15, some no name character kills the main bad guy they have been teasing for over a year.

In issue 16, Storm leaves her.... ummm homeland to go on a spirtual walk in the deep jungle. During this spiritual walk, a huge invasion happens in her native Kenya, threatening everyone she cares about...

T'challa shows up with Okoye and single handidly takes them all out while the Kenyan people go on and on about how awesome T'challa and the Black Panther must be.

You can't sit here and go, "i'd be happy for T'challa! Great issue!" lol. Y'all Storm fans get pissed off about a TEAM BOOK Storm is in and she gets relegated to background lightning status. This is a SOLO book and its happening to the main character while other characters do all the cool shit.

Now imagine that same story happeing over and over for over 3 years.

That is the state of the Black Panther (notice, BLACK PANTHER, not STORM AND BLACK PANTHER) fans in here.

If I was a Storm fan, hell yeah this issue was awesome. Acuna made her look like a powerhouse.
    Lmfao I screamed, do you hear me? I cannot be mad at a single bit of this. There is so much truth here, but it’s subjective in so many ways. At least imo. The scenario as you’ve presented it would not be ideal for me personally. But at the same time I have a different interpretation of the events as you and most of the long timers here. We established that a few weeks ago when asked for specific instances of T’Challa displaying exceeding levels of BDE. There aren’t many H2H moments in this run, but there are a great many intellectual BDE moments for me. I’m not making light of your feelings, I’m just expressing why I personally agree and disagree with you. If that makes any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    It's that simple.

BP fans aren't hating on Storm. BP fans are tired of Coates writing BP like a joke in his own book. Some people may be okay with BP-Lite but a lot of us aren't. It's that simple.

When I buy a comic with a solo character, I want to see that character get the focus and get the win. I want it on panel.

How many Storm fans are going to enjoy the Mauraders with Kate Pryde leading the team?

Scott Summer leads a team.

Psylocke leads a team.

Betsy Braddock leads a team.

Kate Pryde leads a team.

But Storm who has one of the longest runs leading the X-Men can't get her own team?

Are Storm fans happy with that?

And the team she's on isn't stacked with the name characters either.

Yes. Many of them are absolutely happy with that. Many don’t care that her voice as a black female who happens to be a mutant has been at largely ignored. They don’t care that she’s a token in the worst way possible. And they’d happily drop the BP books when Coates is no longer using her and she’s reduced back to Kate Pryde’s sidekick.