Page 582 of 744 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    At least in the beginning he said he had 5 seasons worth of material. Until we hear otherwise, that's probably what we should be expecting. Though obviously he or marvel might decide to go shorter or longer.
    Its been painfully obvious that he does not have 5 years worth of material. 3 years tops

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Coates will probably want to stick around long enough to hit some big milestone issue, like Slott on ASM #500, though the impression that I've gotten from this thread, and from what little of Coates' BP Ive read is that the book started out bad and has gotten worse, while Slott started out good but kept writing ASM five years after he should have stopped.
    Legacy # is on 187 if I'm not mistaken. Another year to reach 200 unless the ship bi-weekly at some point (won't happen).

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Its been painfully obvious that he does not have 5 years worth of material. 3 years tops
    Please...More like one and a half year's worth of story tediously stretched over a period of five years.
    Because under a better, more skilled writer each of his seasons could be told in three six-issue arcs.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Please...More like one and a half year's worth of story tediously stretched over a period of five years.
    Because under a better, more skilled writer each of his seasons could be told in three six-issue arcs.
    Welcome true believer!!!

Drop in more often!

Jennifer Aniston agrees to Marvel deal to play Nikki Adams in Black Panther 2...

Sources say... Aw heck, I heard it from somebody who knew somebody that knew somebody that worked as a janitor near the second water cooler on the left on the fifth floor by that one guy who be all up in the Kool-aid and don't know the flavor and yet knows this under the table info on the low despite all the evidence to the contrary!

Jennifer Aniston: "Nothing like a great paycheck to smooth things over... Hey T'chadwick get over here and let's run through some lines real quick."

Martin Scorsese: "Maybe I could direct a couple of flicks too perhaps huh Mickey..."

Mickey 'Money' Mouse: "Yaw be tripping some times but money is money though."
    Get Hectic!

BANNED

I finally got round to reading War Of The Realms purchased via Amazon Kindle and found myself completely blown away by the tales grandeur.

So many MU characters on panel fighting against insurmountable odds but still in the midst of all the death and carnage, the central figure was never forgotten or pushed to the back of the bus, behind any of the other characters.

Thor Odinson was front and centre in this tale with his mother Freyja and his father, Odin laying waste to Dark Elves left and right.

Maybe one day, when Coates shadow no longer darkens the doorway of the BP mythos, we'll get to see T'Challa and his homeland treated with similar levels of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    I finally got round to reading War Of The Realms purchased via Amazon Kindle and found myself completely blown away by the tales grandeur.

So many MU characters on panel fighting against insurmountable odds but still in the midst of all the death and carnage, the central figure was never forgotten or pushed to the back of the bus, behind any of the other characters.

Thor Odinson was front and centre in this tale with his mother Freyja and his father, Odin laying waste to Dark Elves left and right.

Maybe one day, when Coates shadow no longer darkens the doorway of the BP mythos, we'll get to see T'Challa and his homeland treated with similar levels of respect.
    One of the small stories I really liked was the Valkyries' horses. Part humor with SM being able to talk to them and part tragedy.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    One of the small stories I really liked was the Valkyries' horses. Part humor with SM being able to talk to them and part tragedy.
    That was a beautiful story that took a turn for the seriously poignant by the end of it. Really captured the humanity of the character fairly well.

Hmm, going back on subject, if the Killmonger symbiote comes to Earth, or has already come to Earth . . . well, they (symbiote and current host) might've just made themselves a target for Absolute Carnage. Then again, considering there's supposed to be an Avengers tie-in one-shot for Absolute Carnage, maybe Black Panther himself appears in that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That was a beautiful story that took a turn for the seriously poignant by the end of it. Really captured the humanity of the character fairly well.

Hmm, going back on subject, if the Killmonger symbiote comes to Earth, or has already come to Earth . . . well, they (symbiote and current host) might've just made themselves a target for Absolute Carnage. Then again, considering there's supposed to be an Avengers tie-in one-shot for Absolute Carnage, maybe Black Panther himself appears in that.
    Already on Earth. Currently possessing Changemire. I doubt there will be an cross company references. If you're not willing to tie-in when Wakanda is under attack from the 10 realms, I don't think he'll go for Carnage either. I waiting for the X-men tie in though, since that is what he'd want to write.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Already on Earth. Currently possessing Changemire. I doubt there will be an cross company references. If you're not willing to tie-in when Wakanda is under attack from the 10 realms, I don't think he'll go for Carnage either. I waiting for the X-men tie in though, since that is what he'd want to write.
    Thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Wow.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah, I feel sorry for the symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Jennifer Aniston agrees to Marvel deal to play Nikki Adams in Black Panther 2...

Sources say... Aw heck, I heard it from somebody who knew somebody that knew somebody that worked as a janitor near the second water cooler on the left on the fifth floor by that one guy who be all up in the Kool-aid and don't know the flavor and yet knows this under the table info on the low despite all the evidence to the contrary!

Jennifer Aniston: "Nothing like a great paycheck to smooth things over... Hey T'chadwick get over here and let's run through some lines real quick."

Martin Scorsese: "Maybe I could direct a couple of flicks too perhaps huh Mickey..."

Mickey 'Money' Mouse: "Yaw be tripping some times but money is money though."
    Jennifer Aniston: "I don't think we've met. I'm Jennif-I mean Rache-I mean Nikki Adams."

Black Panther: "I don't care, and several movies from now when I see you again I still won't care."
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Praise be to Olorun!

Shuri is appearing on that Marvel Disney XD show.
    The J-man

Dude let Spencer have a cool scene in Cap with him challenging him in front of the world, giving the impression that T'Challa and Wakanda would lead the charge resisting.. then let him turn around and punk T'Challa and Wakanda with frakking Faustus in some bullisht unexplained way... He passes up opportunities to show Wakanda kicking ass and instead of that we get flowery garbage