Page 604 of 744 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 11160
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, but some people liked Priest and Hudlin's Panther/Wakanda and Coates ignored that. Only fair to do the same.
    Agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    But we should expect to see malice because the old malice is dead. That would be stupid and a complete waste to kill old Nakia just to bring her back again. Especially in such a stupid manner. However, they should not fight at all. Physical or verbal because again it's petty and it's in sync with specific tropes that have been played to death and ones TP movies use as their bread and butter
    I don't think we necessarily should EXCEPT to see Malice. It's certainly a possibility though, especially if she decides to attack Storm. That's somewhat Malice like behavior. But at this point I'll give Nakia the benefit of the doubt and assume she can navitage through what is understandably a pretty awkward situation. We'll see. Theoretically there should be nothing to fight about.

Remind me again, Storm fans. Which writer's Ororo was "Brusque"? I seem to recall her usually being quite compassionate if a bit formal.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Remind me again, Storm fans. Which writer's Ororo was "Brusque"? I seem to recall her usually being quite compassionate if a bit formal.
    I have heard all the excuse and we need to see black love and so on. Because that is life.
    This is not real life. This is comics. How many shows have we seen black women fight over a MAN? Maury made a career of it.

Why is this acceptable when folks were ready to roast Riverdale over Chuck "R KELLY" Clayton? Can't show black male as white woman hunting brutes. A story written by a black woman. A white man had to fix Chuck Clayton the following season.

I think folks needs to not let the URGE for ANY CONTENT overtake thought. If Storm acting like "A Mad Black Mutant" over Panther leads to this mystery solo or decent page time in X-Men-would it REALLY be worth it?

Is that what it boils down to? Forgetting what got Storm to this point? How has that worked for Black Panther? Yeah he's selling but thank goodness previous runs are around to balance things. Sadly Storm does not have that.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic art by Bill Reinhold from Marvel Fanfare #41 (December, 1988):

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Classic art by Bill Reinhold from Marvel Fanfare #41 (December, 1988):

That looks like Panthers Quest, we don't talk about that disrespectful story here. Lol.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I talk about Panther's Quest fairly often since I enjoy the story a lot. I did an issue by issue recap not that long ago.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

We Got This Covered is claiming that the sequel will be titled Black Panther: Lost Kingdom. I'm not expecting any announcements on the title until at least SDCC.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-revealed/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    We Got This Covered is claiming that the sequel will be titled Black Panther: Lost Kingdom. I'm not expecting any announcements on the title until at least SDCC.

Sounds very Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I talk about Panther's Quest fairly often since I enjoy the story a lot. I did an issue by issue recap not that long ago.
    The cartoon?

I pray hard for another season but since it's tied into Avengers asbthe forth season of that awful series its probably not gonna happen.

Good news is Jeff Loeb is finally out of Marvel

BANNED

I purchased Al Ewing's The Ultimates Volumes1&2 on Amazon Kindle, and must say that they both make the Agents Of Wakanda book look rather pedestrian in pace to be quite honest.

They also put the total lie to Coates claim that he penned his first issues of BP ignorant of how Hickman intended to end his Secret Wars II saga.

Al Ewing and everyone else got that memo apart from Coates apparently.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 10-29-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    The cartoon?

I pray hard for another season but since it's tied into Avengers asbthe forth season of that awful series its probably not gonna happen.

Good news is Jeff Loeb is finally out of Marvel
    McGregors' story from the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Sounds very Atlantis.
    If so, the jokes write themselves:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Lost_Empire

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

We got this covered claims everything, hoping that .000000000000001% is right and only exist because people keep posting there ****.

even forums that are specifically about spoilers stop posting there stuff beccuase it was such clickbait, obviously made up bullshit
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Yea the guys that claim to be Marvel scoopers on Twitter really aren't. Most of them can make good guesses, yes. But they've been proven wrong again and again. And they're usually assholes.