Page 605 of 744 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Fandango: Speaking of action... what do you hope to see from the Black Panther franchise going forward post-Endgame? Can you give us a little tidbit on what’s going to be happening next?

Chadwick Boseman: Um… (laughs).

Fandango: Or if you can’t, even just what your hopes are for the franchise?

Chadwick Boseman: I don't know. I really don't know how to answer the question without giving anything away. If I didn't know anything, then I'd probably be able to answer the question easily. But since I know so much… (laughs)

Fandango: Oh, so you do know something!

Chadwick Boseman: I’ve got to stay away from answering lest my tongue slips.

Fandango: All right, I can totally understand that.

Chadwick Boseman: (laughing) But that in and of itself is an answer.
    T'Chadwick...the king of keeping secrets.

Speaking of the movie though, for those who may have been watching the new Watchmen series on HBO, it had me thinking of the sequel maybe tackling Apartheid or white supremacy in Africa. Maybe make Achebe a survivor of a race massacre or riot in Azania (or actually South Africa if they're brave enough). And you can introduce the Supremacists one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post

Speaking of the movie though, for those who may have been watching the new Watchmen series on HBO, it had me thinking of the sequel maybe tackling Apartheid or white supremacy in Africa. Maybe make Achebe a survivor of a race massacre or riot in Azania (or actually South Africa if they're brave enough). And you can introduce the Supremacists one way or the other.
    Would be nice, but having a villain being mad at Wakanda for doing nothing to help black people across the diaspora would just be retreading Killmongers story.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Would be nice, but having a villain being mad at Wakanda for doing nothing to help black people across the diaspora would just be retreading Killmongers story.
    Would be interesting to see, but I can see the point about retreading Killmonger's story. However, it could work out somewhat better if Achebe is kept as mainly the schemer and manipulator that he is in the comics and let someone else be the proverbial heavy, the one who does the actual fighting and/or killing on Achebe's orders or behalf. It would be truer to the comics!T'Challa having to use his mind and his political acumen to outflank and outmaneuver his foes as much as he uses his combat skills and technology to outfight them.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Pardon my ignorance, but is that actually still a thing? White supremacists in Europe & the US, sure, but apartheid hasn't been culturally relevant for decades.

T'Chadwick definitely knows some heavy isht about to go down in the mythos lol thats got me excited

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Killmonger NEVER said who the enemy was. He was trying to protect his people from their enemies.

Who that enemy is varies-

BLM will scream cops
    Fake woke folks will say White supremacist.
    Chiraq will say other blacks & cops
    Bitter black females will say ALL BLACK MEN
    Some will say the LGBTQ community.
    Others will say the super heroes that NEVER come to protect the hood who are not named Luke Cage, Falcon or a former Storm trooper from Da Block.

What if that new villain goes for the latter one? Ask the Skrulls about Wakanda's weapons and forces. Would be an interesting way to let heroes do cameos-including some teens named Riri, Eli, Khan & Miles.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but is that actually still a thing? White supremacists in Europe & the US, sure, but apartheid hasn't been culturally relevant for decades.
    On a global scale sure, but they're still hanging on in some parts of South Africa, and other places. Fringe groups, mind, but still.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    We Got This Covered is claiming that the sequel will be titled Black Panther: Lost Kingdom. I'm not expecting any announcements on the title until at least SDCC.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-revealed/amp/
    I mean....with Kamala khan on Disney plus they said they are bring the inhumans back so it could be Attilan....

I still doubt it will be namor, I think if it’s not a bp rogue then it will be a SWAD with kree instead of skrulls

Ooowww. I have all kinds of questions.

We Got This Covered is claiming that the sequel will be titled Black Panther: Lost Kingdom. I'm not expecting any announcements on the title until at least SDCC.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/...-revealed/amp/
    Is we got this covered a trustworthy site?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Is we got this covered a trustworthy site?
    It is not.

BANNED

Oh ****! I’m excited like a mofo.

Sweet! There's a series in there somewhere I'm sure of it!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Oh ****! I’m excited like a mofo.
    It's a variant cover, "celebrating" Iron Man 2020. The big gear is a dead giveaway.